Magnum Companies Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Small Busniess
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2018
MAGNUM is a small family owned production company. Its size allows its employees to both work closely with others and take on many responsibilities. Positive work environment.
Plays Favorites, and Roosters Run the House
Dispatch Manager (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNMarch 17, 2018
I liked the North Dakota crew, but the Coon Rapids location is horrible they let the roosters run wild, do what they want. And is one particular employee ( I will not name but is a Assistant not a Manager) doesn't like you, you are gone. management in both locations plays favorites!
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
bad atmosphere
Great people, Relaxing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 11, 2017
The only reason I left was because I had a baby and was going to stay home. The company and people are amazing. I loved going to work everyday and was sad to leave
driver focused
Dispatch Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNMay 13, 2017
Management focuses on one set of employees, but not so much on other departments that are very important. Will do anything to keep a driver, but fails to focus on office staff. They let certain employees get as much OT as they are willing to work, but then demand answers why others have OT. They do not seem to care on equal opportunity and just care if you show up to work and not what your actual skillset is worth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magnum Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

Magnum Companies Reviews by Location