Magoo's Pet Outlet Employee Reviews

No call on Schedualed phone interview
NA (Former Employee) –  Utica, MIMay 22, 2018
I am somewhat disappointed. I am returning to school for 3 years to get my BA. As an avid pet owner I thought this would be a good fit. The Utica store did not even call for the scheduled phone interview. Nor did I receive an email saying they filled the position.

Very unprofessional.
Very Unprofessional
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burton, MIMay 11, 2018
Magoo's Pet Outlet, has management issues, not professional at all. A seem to be growing company, but not open to change to better it's professional concepts. You have to be open, and work together as a TEAM. It can't be about one individual way or no way. There is not a I in Team. It takes a team to build and work has a successful leadership. Cut throat is a good word for leadership in this company.
Pros
Non
Cons
Cut Troat
Unprofessional
Pet Care Associate/Cashier; Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIJanuary 12, 2018
I would not recommend this company as a place to work because the management is unprofessional, they will cut your salary without reason, they do not treat their animals as well as they should, and they are extremely quick to fire someone over an honest mistake.
Not bad, Not great either.
Office/Accouniting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burton, MIAugust 28, 2017
Not a bad place to work, not a great place to work. I started as an accounting assistant after fourteen other people were in that position. They have unreal expectations and want you to learn things at a break neck pace and then they change things on a whim and you have to now learn the same task another way. It was a tough place to get a routine down because it was always changing. I thought it was nice that the owner tries to keep people by placing them in other areas, but it didn't work for me. Like I said, not a bad place, but not a great place either.
Pros
Flexible schedule, fun coworkers
Cons
Unreal expectations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magoo's Pet Outlet. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8