MAHLE Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Freedom
Applications Engineer (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMay 9, 2018
Freedom to make your own decisions. You must be ambitious in order to be successful and have the understanding to do so. However, you can be caught in precarious unnecessary situations because of bad management
productive day
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMay 1, 2018
Mahle is a great place to work. i learned tons of things at mahle how to build make labels package items. the management was great. the supervisor is an amazing boss and very easy to get along with. the hardest part of the job is the hours. i worked 3rd shift. the most enjoyable part of my job was the co workers i met.
Pros
paid vacation laid back
Forklift driver
Logistics; Forlift Driver (Former Employee) –  1600 Webster St., Dayton, Ohio, 45404April 27, 2018
I worked 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shifts. I did production, forlift driver, and small picker. I was good at everything I did at MAHLE!
I did fork lift and picker
Pros
You can 40+hours
Cons
They can force you to work over, they can force you to go in early, and they can force you to work on weekends.
Bad place to work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 17, 2018
Would've had to wait two months or more to find out if I had gotten a position that had been applied for. Too much over time, too short of breaks. Not enough days off.
Good Company
QUALITY INTERN (Former Employee) –  MexicoApril 14, 2018
Its a great company with a lot of opportunities to grow and also gives you the opportunity of traveling
84 hr work weeks stressful
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 4, 2018
The job was very stressful you can be forced 4 hours early or over after your 8 hour shift 7 days a week with one weekend off a month sometimes you didn't get that
Only good for ppl that have been there for years
Surface treatment (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNMarch 31, 2018
No one is interested in training or helping you succeed in that job ..was a waste of my time
Everyone that's been there for years constantly looked for reasons to tattle on anyone new just to boost themselves in the eyes of they're supervisor
People are great so is the pay.
Setup Operator (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNMarch 5, 2018
Some areas are 7 days a week 12 hour days. In most cases across the plant you worked 5-6 days a week and 8 hour days (unless needed to cover vacation). This job paid well and the people are great.
Pros
Good pay great co-workers
Cons
Some areas are 7 days a week
N/a
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 28, 2018
Started at mahle it was ok then i was being forced to work hours i didnt want to work. I worked seven days stright on 2nd i really didnt have any time to myself. It was stressful.
horrible
Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 28, 2018
the work area was not truly up to standards to work in. very few people actually followed safe work habits throughout their work day and focused more on speed.
Pros
break every 2 hours
Cons
almost no days off
No life? Apply here!! Want to be talked to like a dog? Apply here.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 22, 2018
Malhe behr in north charleston is by far the worst job i have ever had. For one they expect you to be there every single day 7 days a week with absolutely no days off at all. The supervisors epspecially 3rd shift which is what i worked they are verry NASTYY they are rude and they speak to you as if you are a child and love to walk away from you and ignore you whenever you ask a question about the job. I worked there 3 months in those 3 months i never received any uniforms shirts, wasnt able to access pay stub from there system. Sent home constantly due to the fact there "was no work" but i was a full time employeee . Then all of a sudden They also made me a floater to full in for others whenever they called out which again is not what i signed up for. During the hiring process i was told you work m-f . When hired on i was then advised i must work 7 days a week or be disciplined i wouldnt have applied if they was honest up front.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else .
Learned alot of mechincal equipment
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Saint Johns, MIFebruary 21, 2018
I would recommend people to work here they provide great benefits and really work the the people there. They are always busy and have opportunity to advance in life.
Very Bad Work Place.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 25, 2018
Mahle is a place i wouldn't stay at for long. They don't care about you at all. They just want you to work for them and be slave. It's so much wrong with this job it makes no sense.
production worker
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 23, 2018
* I worked on a production line where we put HVAC units together
* I learned how to put HVAC together
* The management was hard but good
* The work culture was ok
* The whole day was hard n fast
Fast
Heat treat (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARJanuary 23, 2018
Hot in heat treat but rest of the plant is kept clean as a whistle marked trails to stay on good work invirement nice people good upper management all and all good job
Mahle
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 16, 2018
Working at Mahle I enjoyed work there the staff was good and the employees I worked with where good people. The pay was awesome I would definitely go back.
production
Production Worker/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 8, 2018
This is a fun, fast paced place to work. It does require overtime and sometimes being forced over. There is a lot of room for advancement with pay increases.
Pros
lots of support
Cons
fast paced
its work
Production Worker/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Huber Heights, OHJanuary 5, 2018
working at MAHLE was an interesting experience though something not great, overly long hours were you would be forced to work twelve hours a day, or eight at a minimum, It paid you a quite a bit, but really management wasn't the greatest, I simply stood and did my job, though depending on the location you were you could run out of material, and be forced to stand there all day waiting for it especially on third shift. The hours could be long, as you could work from 50-80 hours a week depending on what happens
Pros
paid well, insurence, health care
Cons
management, overly long hours, Lack of understanding
Productive and fast paced place to work.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJanuary 3, 2018
By working at Mahle, in the Rocker Cover assembly department, I have gained much valued experience in auto part assembly, and have learned so many new things about the automotive industry and what is really pertinent to meet company production goals and also satisfying customer demand.
Pros
Lots of overtime if you want the hours
Cons
Not always desired shift available
Productive and fun to work
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 2, 2018
I learned a lot at mahle because we didn't get days off. A typical day at work working for mahle was easy and fun. the hardest part of the job was trouble shooting machine when it went out. the most enjoyable part of the job is making rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAHLE. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.7InHerSight Score

1.7Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight