Maid for you Employee Reviews

Overworked and underpaid
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Flatwoods, KYJuly 8, 2019
You can bust your butt cleaning someone’s house or place of business but not get paid but only a percentage of what that client is paying the company.
It's a construction site job where you clean newly built buildings
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Zachary LouisianaJune 13, 2018
It's a construction site job where you clean newly built buildings. Do work is not hard but you must have patience to do it. My employee was very nice and understanding she works with you with your hours in case you have personal things to take care of.
Good job for people that need extra income
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHMay 17, 2018
You will spend more money you make on gas going to clients house during the week. Must clients are very picky so you have to go above and beyond for them. Management was great though
Pros
Paid every week
Benefits
Good customers and great owner
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLApril 12, 2018
Stay happy and do your best. The company will be loyal to you if you are loyal to the company. Time off isn't an issue and you can set your hours. Most of the customers are sweet and tip well. This is a really good company to work for.
VERY little
Maid (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMarch 10, 2018
This is a mom and daughter run business. The "office" is the owners' apartment. They are super great. They genuinely care, they're sweet, respectful, and obviously doing their best. It's just unsettling when every week they ask to pay you partial in cash or in food because they didn't even break even
Pros
amazing people, consistent schedule
Cons
not enough pay
Stressful and drama filled
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Ferndale, WAJanuary 15, 2018
Most of the customers were so happy once we were done cleaning, but sadly the managers couldn't follow through with their job and failed keeping the work place organized.
Cons
No breaks, healthcare, or sick leave
productive workplace.
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLJuly 24, 2017
The good thing about this job was that we had alot of work but we had to go to far away places to clean and we did not get paid for the time we drove to those places.
Pros
one hour lunch.
Cons
too far from my house.
Easy going fun environment to be in every day
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILJune 27, 2017
I absolutely love working for this company. Our bosses make each one of us feel like we are part of the family and Very understanding when it comes to personal things that come up at home.. One of the best places I've worked at by far..
Freedom by not being in an office.
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILJune 20, 2017
Drive to office, get your list of houses and cleaning orders. Drive to address, log miles and time start to finish at each location. Return to work after all houses are finished. Turn in your clipboard of logged information.
How to properly use chemicals.

Management can be very picky since it is a family owned business.

Mainly you work with all women. Sometimes arguments arise. But, if you are professional and do your job, you'll have zero issues.

The hardest part: Keeping your energy level up. Some people don't turn their air on. Which makes vigorous cleaning very tiring.

The most enjoyable part: Driving from location-to-location. Seeing interesting houses. Not being stuck in an office all day. Having a bit of freedom.
Pros
Some freedom
Cons
Working in some places without air conditioning.
Great Job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 30, 2016
This company was family owned business. There was no room for advancement un less you was on the family but overall I loved going to work and meeting new and cleaning the different houses.
MAIDE for you cleaning (correct spelling)
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Gorham, MESeptember 4, 2016
Started out ok, but found out quickly that the owner DOES NOT want to be bothered with anything, no open door policy. Don't text, call or email or you are reprimanded for it. The half wit supervisor is so busy gossiping about every other employee that responsibility slips by her. They lie about everything. And trying to get your check for the first month or so is a feat in itself. Very unorganized and unprofessional. Poor company support. Not a good company in any way to work for.
Pros
Pay is medocure
Cons
Very unorganized and unprofessional
protuctive and fun work place, good people to be around
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 15, 2014
all co-workers meet up at office grab our supplies for the day team up and head out. We go by paper work and any special request a customer has. We travel in company car has we head out to clean building and houses for the day. Friendly place to work, very fair between all employees and very put together. I would say the hardest part of the job would have been traveling from place to place. I enjoy cleaning and it always puts a smile on someone's face to walk in a clean area.
Pros
Tips from customers
Cons
office location, mileage
Productive work place.
Cleaning Service (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJuly 29, 2014
You will know how clean fastest and good a house, it's a go, go and keep going work.
Pros
part-time work
Cons
You have eat your lunch between houses
great people to work with
cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kingston TnJuly 14, 2014
its a great place to work. the ower is very nice an works with you if u have any problems.
Productive and fun work place
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 19, 2013
Everyday was something new. 8 am we call our boss to get our houses for the day and by 9 the day had started. I worked alone so it was nice to go in and do my job and move on to the next. Managment was awesome they were very helpful and always flexible with my school classes. Very compasionate Owners. The hardest part of my job were the sore muscles after a day of cleaning but in the end it was good for my health and well being so I welcomed it. The most enjoyable part was the same, having a daily workout while helping busy working families with household chores.
Pros
Helping Families
Cons
No real Lunch break. You ate in your car onto the next house.
Not really the enviroment I want to be at. We Come in to work fill our kits up and leave. When we are done with our work we clock out and go home.
Supervisor and Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 24, 2013
A typical day at work...come in go home! Theres not really much to do here at work. Just come do the work and leave.
What I've learned since working here is patience. Theres people that try to work your nerves but you have to just go along with it and not let it get you upset. Another thing I've learned is time is very important. In certain homes you can only be there for a certain time but everything has to get done. And if you go over your time then they wont pay for it.
Our co-workers come and go. There's some you will enjoy and there's some that you just have to get a long with but overall they are good people.
The hardest part of my job is dealing with a angry customer.
And the most enjoyable part of my job is a happy customer!
Pros
driving time, weekly pay, weekends and mondays off
Cons
no benefits, no paid time off, no sick days, if you miss one day it kills your check!
no benifits no chance to advance
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAApril 26, 2013
the job was never challeging enough did enjoy short days and meeting new people
Pros
off by 100pm dailey
Cons
no ins
Productive and fun work place with flexable hours
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXSeptember 19, 2012
A typical day at work for me is cleaning peoples homes and offices. I learned many great cleaning techniques. If we had more buisness i would fully be up for a mamagement position. It is just my boss and i that are curently working and she is a great compasionate person. The hardest part of the job is cleaning baseboards and outside windows. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to meet so many great customers and haveing wonderful conversations with them. We get to know are customers on a much more personal level.
Pros
getting off early
Cons
sometimes no lunch breaks and not great pay and no benifits