MaidPro

MaidPro Employee Reviews

United States868 reviews

maidhousecleaningcleanprocleanercarclient

No complaints

This is a good job where the work is straightforward, it is for a good purpose, and the management is good. The only thing is that the location is not in the best area.

Go for it!

Great part time job I would recommend this job to anyone who has a soul for cleaning and making people happy ! Whatever you do is never the end of the world it’s a very relaxed and easy going environment with average tasks in cleaning

MaidPro insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging

Love it

I’ve only been working here for over a month and I must say I absolutely love it… I love the work that I do management is always there to help, co workers are great and they definitely understand every one needs definitely will recommend for future employees and new clients

Stressful Environment

Environment was stressful.lots of workers were quitting .constantly which made it very hard to do work orders .had to do multiple homes that were more than one level by myself .due to people quitting .wasn’t making enough money and was having to travel a lot. I never received a lunch break when I was told I would .had to wait 40 minutes before I could even get a bathroom break .was promise a pay raise never received it .also was promised a signing bonus . the boss never made my appointment a priority .after The conversation of the sign in bonus.

Fun experience

Loved the experience I gained while with MaidPro. Enjoyed working with customers to assist in improving their lives. Enjoyed everyone I worked with each day.

Hard work not worth it

You break your back and get paid pennies while the office critiques everything and don’t let a client call say you did something this job is not it! Don’t work here

Do NOT work here. Management does not care about you. They might act like they do but as soon as something inconveniences them, it’s the end of the world. For how much they’re charging customers you would think they could pay their employees more. Not consistent work either. One day you could work for 2 hours and the next could be 8 hours and you never know until right before you have to be at the house. They Change your schedule during the day and you never know what time you’ll get home so scheduling appointments and such is just something that can’t be done.

You get to work alone

If you enjoy working with few interruptions and enjoy cleaning this is the job for you. I enjoyed working alone and making a decent amount of money. I didn't like going to unfamiliar places so thats probably part of the reason I quit. Overall not a bad experience. Management was very easy to get along with.

Pros

Tips

Cons

If you want to make a lot of money breaks are not really an option

not fair pay for amount of work

Managers are great but do not pay enough for amount of work you do, and don’t give out good hours. Pay minimum amount to drive to clients houses. (not enough to pay for the gas you used to get there)

Hard work!

Back breaking work for little pay but it is all about building a relationship with the customer for good tips. Management tried but don’t be the person who calls out or you may see your tip jobs gone.

That Culver City location is trash.

Worst "boss" ever. His mood changes every 5 seconds and is super unwelcoming after you get past the "grace period" of a month I'd say. If I could time travel and keep myself from working here, I'd be a lot happier. The actual co workers were pretty cool, lots of interesting characters. But overall, its not worth the heart ache and stress. Don't walk away from this place, RUN!

Pros

there are snacks

Cons

everything else.

Great first-time job, Put in the work to gain experience

A typical day includes stopping by the office to pick up supplies before going to homes to clean for the day. Each day varies on the number of homes you clean. It's 2 or 3 on average. I am learning to work independently, practice professionalism, and clean a client's home like it was your own. The management (my supervisor) is great because she is flexible with your schedule and she provides support if you need some. Sometimes however, I think there is lack of professionalism and communication between co-workers and clients. However in time that can always improve, but in the meantime work hard independently and you'll get there.

Pros

weekends off, tips, great first-time job, part-time work

Cons

short hours, day to day scheduling

The manager really wants everyone to have what they need to succeed!

The manager is very accommodating for scheduling or even pay/raises. The atmosphere is really positive, they take pride in helping people's lives go a little smoother! Mostly women who are ready to work and have a good time doing it!! Still a new business so there is plenty of opportunities to improve the work place, which can be good for employees to show inattentive. Also the manager is very welcoming to new ideas, since it's a new business!

Amazing!

I really enjoy my job! The manager and owner are amazing, understanding and caring. This is the best place I have ever worked for. There is no drama and everyone gets along. You can work in a team or by yourself. They have incentives, monthly meetings that help people get on the same page, and breakfast every morning. The part that I enjoy the most is everyone is treated like a person and their hard work is acknowledged! They also work around appointments and schedules!

Great Manager mediocre everything else

I signed on to work full time with MaidPro and in the past 4 weeks have gotten no more than 15 hours a week. The hourly pay is decent but without the hours for it to mean anything. The raises are also very small and I feel like my coworkers always pitted work on me

Pros

Great boss, flexible schedule, independence

Cons

Very few hours, lazy unfriendly coworkers, dealing with a lot of creepy people, very few tips

Friendly office team and flexible hours

I have been working at MaidPro since Dec of 2021 and I can honestly say it is the best job I have ever had. The office team is kind and the managers actually care about your well-being. I am a full time university student and they have been so flexible working with me around my class times to make sure I have plenty of hours.

Horrible

Not worth your time especially with the hours they give. They will talk up a good game but it's all a lie. They need people but won't be able to supply the hours.

Terrible experience working for this company

I was treated very unfairly and thrown under the bus for something that was not entirely my fault. Decided it was not worth lowering my sense of worth and putting myself in a situation to be treated that way and simply said “this isn’t worth it to me” and walked out. I would have loved the opportunity to explain the situation, but after that occurred it wasn’t even worth my time. The complaints she had mentioned to me were not even things I was responsible for cleaning in the house as I was working with another pro that day. If the things mentioned were things I had done I would have taken responsibility, but I will not allow myself to take the blame for something I did not do and be treated like I’m in the principals office over it. When I left nobody said a word to me and acted grateful that I had decided to quit. Prior to that I had shown up to work every day, done a great job cleaning the homes, and always had a cheerful attitude. I actually enjoyed my job up until that point very much. Thankfully I got another job the day after I quit. I have nothing good to say about the way I was treated at this company. They knew I was a single mom of 3 trying to make ends meet and had zero care in the world. I even reached out to another manager to get more clarification on the situation and what went wrong. Heard nothing. They don’t care about their employees in the slightest. I can see now why they’re always hiring.

Decent company low pay

Was rough because I started during Covid. I ended up office manager because I was the only one left. Management tried but Never got more than 1 employee in the door to help. Probably because it's physically hard work for low pay

Terrible Place To Work

Terrible place to work I came to work everyday. Was always on time. Than one day I show up they tell me they are letting me go. I asked if they could at least let me work one more week till I found another job they said NO!!

Good job if the company functioned properly

Constant problems with customer service scheduling cancelled clients, missing keys, poor communication with the cleaners. You have to go through customer service for everything and if they mess one thing up on the work order, it falls on the cleaners. I showed up to a lot of houses to be locked out, cancelled, or had a wrong code or the key couldn't be found at the office. I never got full hours and had some problem with the calls more than I was able to actually clean.

Pros

None at this location. Cost me money to work there.

Cons

Poor management, poor communication between corporate and branches, Customer service is only worried about sales and upselling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaidPro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.6
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
3.2Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight