MaidPro

Housekeeper252 reviews
United States252 reviews

maidhousecleaningcleanprocleanercarclient

Great bosses, good hours

I really like the bosses. They are nice and understanding. You only work Monday-Friday and off on all holidays. Not a very hard job and pay is good for the work you are doing.

Fun

Very fair employer, good pay. Management definitely sees who’s good. Fair to customers and employees which makes working for them much easier. Definitely wouldn’t want to drive my own vehicle though

MaidPro insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging

It’s fun and easy to clean so the job itself is not hard at all. The job is basically cleaning peoples homes who need the extra hand

MaidPro is a great company to work for and the management are friendly professional people. The company is always looking for ways to improve the business and to make it better for the employees

Go for it!

Great part time job I would recommend this job to anyone who has a soul for cleaning and making people happy ! Whatever you do is never the end of the world it’s a very relaxed and easy going environment with average tasks in cleaning

Stressful Environment

Environment was stressful.lots of workers were quitting .constantly which made it very hard to do work orders .had to do multiple homes that were more than one level by myself .due to people quitting .wasn’t making enough money and was having to travel a lot. I never received a lunch break when I was told I would .had to wait 40 minutes before I could even get a bathroom break .was promise a pay raise never received it .also was promised a signing bonus . the boss never made my appointment a priority .after The conversation of the sign in bonus.

You get to work alone

If you enjoy working with few interruptions and enjoy cleaning this is the job for you. I enjoyed working alone and making a decent amount of money. I didn't like going to unfamiliar places so thats probably part of the reason I quit. Overall not a bad experience. Management was very easy to get along with.

Pros

Tips

Cons

If you want to make a lot of money breaks are not really an option

not fair pay for amount of work

Managers are great but do not pay enough for amount of work you do, and don’t give out good hours. Pay minimum amount to drive to clients houses. (not enough to pay for the gas you used to get there)

Great first-time job, Put in the work to gain experience

A typical day includes stopping by the office to pick up supplies before going to homes to clean for the day. Each day varies on the number of homes you clean. It's 2 or 3 on average. I am learning to work independently, practice professionalism, and clean a client's home like it was your own. The management (my supervisor) is great because she is flexible with your schedule and she provides support if you need some. Sometimes however, I think there is lack of professionalism and communication between co-workers and clients. However in time that can always improve, but in the meantime work hard independently and you'll get there.

Pros

weekends off, tips, great first-time job, part-time work

Cons

short hours, day to day scheduling

The manager really wants everyone to have what they need to succeed!

The manager is very accommodating for scheduling or even pay/raises. The atmosphere is really positive, they take pride in helping people's lives go a little smoother! Mostly women who are ready to work and have a good time doing it!! Still a new business so there is plenty of opportunities to improve the work place, which can be good for employees to show inattentive. Also the manager is very welcoming to new ideas, since it's a new business!

Amazing!

I really enjoy my job! The manager and owner are amazing, understanding and caring. This is the best place I have ever worked for. There is no drama and everyone gets along. You can work in a team or by yourself. They have incentives, monthly meetings that help people get on the same page, and breakfast every morning. The part that I enjoy the most is everyone is treated like a person and their hard work is acknowledged! They also work around appointments and schedules!

Great Manager mediocre everything else

I signed on to work full time with MaidPro and in the past 4 weeks have gotten no more than 15 hours a week. The hourly pay is decent but without the hours for it to mean anything. The raises are also very small and I feel like my coworkers always pitted work on me

Pros

Great boss, flexible schedule, independence

Cons

Very few hours, lazy unfriendly coworkers, dealing with a lot of creepy people, very few tips

Horrible

Not worth your time especially with the hours they give. They will talk up a good game but it's all a lie. They need people but won't be able to supply the hours.

Terrible experience working for this company

I was treated very unfairly and thrown under the bus for something that was not entirely my fault. Decided it was not worth lowering my sense of worth and putting myself in a situation to be treated that way and simply said “this isn’t worth it to me” and walked out. I would have loved the opportunity to explain the situation, but after that occurred it wasn’t even worth my time. The complaints she had mentioned to me were not even things I was responsible for cleaning in the house as I was working with another pro that day. If the things mentioned were things I had done I would have taken responsibility, but I will not allow myself to take the blame for something I did not do and be treated like I’m in the principals office over it. When I left nobody said a word to me and acted grateful that I had decided to quit. Prior to that I had shown up to work every day, done a great job cleaning the homes, and always had a cheerful attitude. I actually enjoyed my job up until that point very much. Thankfully I got another job the day after I quit. I have nothing good to say about the way I was treated at this company. They knew I was a single mom of 3 trying to make ends meet and had zero care in the world. I even reached out to another manager to get more clarification on the situation and what went wrong. Heard nothing. They don’t care about their employees in the slightest. I can see now why they’re always hiring.

Terrible Place To Work

Terrible place to work I came to work everyday. Was always on time. Than one day I show up they tell me they are letting me go. I asked if they could at least let me work one more week till I found another job they said NO!!

Horrible

Manger is rude, and plays favorites. If you have a 2 hour clean it’s only 21$ for an entire house clean. They do not care for your well being even though they have a paper that says other wise. This job is only good for a part time job until you find a better one.

Pros

Cons

Pay, benefits, managers

Workplace atmosphere

This company cares about their employees and the benefits match the work being done. Overall a great company to work for. The managers and boss are flexible with outside of work events. As long as you pay attention to detail and care about the job, it will be the best job.

Great work schedule. Always home for dinner

Great atmosphere. Loved building friendships With clients. Wish the pay was better, but great tips around the holidays. Alot of wear and tear on personal vehicle

Maid Pro is very organized. All staff is very supportive and flexible with you. Weekends off! As a Maid Pro you are your own boss when you are out in the field . You must maintain good health and energy to get through your day. Everyone is willing to help you learn the Maid Pro ways and get you started on the right direction.

Pros

Coffee provided- Keurig -before morning dispatch Breakfast and snacks Team Meetings

Cons

Must make time for your own break if you do not pack lunch.

Fun place

Great place to meet new people and build great friendships. Great place to grow and move ahead good place for animal lovers great place for people who live to clean

Productive and draining

I think it’s a lot of work for too little pay. This job can drain you till you’re not yourself. You never know what to expect when walking into a home. Especially if it’s your first time being there. They expect so much from you. At first I was ok with the job but then I grew to hate it. Because I always gave it my all, then to hear a complaint from someone would just break my heart. Like I worked long and hard. It’s just not worth it. Not at all. I no longer work there and I don’t miss it at all. Good luck to the new comers. I held on as long as I could. But I had to move on to bigger and better. Now here I am doing bigger and better. Thanks to MaidPro.

Pros

Tips

Cons

Traveling fare, short breaks, weather conditions, no pto

Fun and productive workplace with wonderful managers and coworkers.

My time at maid pro was awesome. I felt respected by my peers for the first time at any job. They truly care about their employees. It’s a wonderful job!

Cons

Gas prices

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaidPro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.6
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
3.2Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare MaidPro with

Career recommendations for Housekeeper

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • MaidPro
  • Housekeeper
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?