Mail Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Friendly coworkers
Print Composition Developer (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 11, 2019
Its worest management. They dont have leader ship qualities at all . They just hardworking people no smartness.
No benifits, no ethics especially CEO thats why this company is not growing at all.
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
No good qualities at all. Every aspect it is worest company i have ever seen.
Stressful place
Can't say (Current Employee) –  Urbandale, IAOctober 26, 2018
No support from management at all. poor benefits. we had a meeting where they harassed our team saying if we do not have a happy attitude we got to leave. too bad i recorded it.
good company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IAJuly 20, 2018
For the most part I worked with great people. I was very satisfied with my time there. I feel that some employees that needed their manager to back them in various situations, got no help. There was some micro-managing as well.
One of the worst companies I've worked for
Printer Operator (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IAApril 23, 2017
Absolute zero communication. Management are pretty much clueless across the board. Well my manager was actually a very hard worker and a pretty descent guy. It was mainly the people over him that didn't know anything. I worked there for 3 miserable years. Hated the place from day one. Dirty work environment. Extremely old and out dated equipment. I've worked in the print industry for 19 years. This was by far the worst company I've ever worked for in this particular industry.
Pros
Fairly relaxed work environment, friendly workers
Cons
Too many to list
I would not recommend this company.
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IANovember 21, 2016
Small business environment with morality issues, lack of support by executive team and management, no career advancement, lack of benefits. Culture is very negative.
It was a fun and friendly working environment.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IAJuly 31, 2015
I helped the Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) with their print to mails in order to create job tickets for the print shop. I also closed some Marsh jobs, and I helped the CSRs scan important information.

My manager had the CSRs train me, so there was little supervision needed.

Both my manager and co-workers were really friendly, and they made me feel welcomed. They also really appreciated my work.

The only hard part of the job was when I was asked to handle duties that weren't part of my responsibility. There were times when I still needed to ask some questions about some of the jobs I was doing, but overall I learned the work pretty quickly.
Fun work environment and great people
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Urbandale, IAMarch 24, 2015
Typically every day involves getting together with coworkers and setting out a plan to get mail jobs completed. Light atmosphere and fun people to work with and joke around with. Its almost like a family away from home every night.

Hardest part about the job is performing maintenance duties in a set amount of time, while the easiest part is getting the mail processed. Overall the job is very enjoyable and fun.
Pros
great hours
Cons
short lunches and random hours based on mail load
very nice place to work
logistic worker, fleet van driver (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IAJanuary 17, 2014
I would take company van to pick up from other business to be processed by our company. after completing my driving shift i would then change departments and actually help to process the mail
Pros
active work, monthly catered lunches, overtime
Cons
heavy lifting
Fun, Energetic, Ambitious environment
Observe management (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAMay 30, 2012
Mail Services LLC is an innovative company that is always looking for ways to improve and to gain a stronger hold in the market.
Pros
very personal and driven work environment