Main Line Health
64Average

Main Line Health Employee Reviews

United States295 reviews
Not the same
The reputation built as a great place to work is no longer true. It is certainly better than some places, but can't compete with city hospitals other than location. Benefits get cut every year, pay increases are based on "market value" rather than employee retention. No longer a leader, but just a follower of what other systems do.
The respiratory care department is poorly managed. Manegement is very insultive and does not care about you .
The respiratory care department at Lankanu is poorly managed. The director and clinical manager are nothing but a insultive group that does not care about quality of work. The manger and director only care about themselves. If you are not liked in the department you will be fired from a made up story that is fabricated . A union would solve this
April 20, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We strive to provide an environment that helps our employees achieve success in their position and we encourage our employees to bring their concerns to Human Resources. We’re sorry you had this experience. We will use your feedback to improve our employee experience.
No work life balace, poor management, patient staff ratios are laughable at best
if you have children, a dog, sick parent, may catch a cold, or a life in general dont bother. It is a setup. If you call off more days then you work in 1 week during a 12 month period you are written up, 1 minute late written up, run out of supplies, never staffed adequately used an formula that is bogus. extremely high turn over rate, so they hire monthly, pays well but will steal all of your joy away literally,unsafe pt ratios nurses can have 7 pts a piece techs optional. Clinetel I say that because patients drive their own care as patient satisfaction scores are#1. One unit passes out narcs like skittles. You will be pulled to others units often due to high turnover rates. If a patient complains even a little they will call you into office and fake care. then have you sign the write up.HR not really helpful supervisors and senior staff are their friends morale is at a all time low. Even hanimen employees left.
April 20, 2020
Thank you for your review. We’re sorry you had this experience. We take all concerns very seriously. Please email me directly at mainlinehealthrecruitment@MLHS.org to discuss how we can improve.
Do not waste your time !! They treat you like s**t
Very disappointed with management operations managing Evironmental Services and Patient Transport Services. Mainline is such a great system I think you should recruit within the mainline health system instead of relying on aramark for so many years.
April 20, 2020
Thank you for your review. We are grateful for your feedback as this can help us continue to improve our employee satisfaction.
No bad
Excellent company did me right give me a chance when no one else would benefits where great 401 is great atmosphere and work place is grade A I have nothing bad to say I’ve met a lot of wonderful people
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Ok Job
It Was A Cool Job To Work At I Liked It For The Most Part But It Was Time To Advance And Move On To A Better Job Gotta Take Care My Kids Best Way I Can
Do not work for the PHYSICIAN PRACTICES Mainline health care. MLHC IS different from MLH.
Too big for anyone to care about helping you develop its works for the people that has been there for 20 years The management practices favoritism and don’t practice what the system preaches the benefits are bad $150 for ER COPAY and $300 copay for lowest paid staff
May 11, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’re sorry you had this experience with your benefits. We will use your feedback to improve our employee experience.
Not like it used to be
It used to be a nice place to work. Management is lacking. Workload has consistently grown for years, making it unwieldy even with significant extra hours.
Love my job
I am a clinical nurse educator; love working with the intelligent, hard-working nursing staff on several units. Staff here love our patients & feel supported to give the best possible care on a daily basis. As an educator, I have the opportunity to become involved in many different aspects of nursing from quality, patient care, self-care for nurses, residency, and of course clinical skills and formal classes. I truly enjoy working here!
Felt very unsupported with this company. If they don't like you they find a reason to terminate you.
They are very fake , the management

You had weekend and holudays.

You.
February 10, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.We’re very sorry you had this experience. We take your comments very seriously and use your feedback to help us continue to improve our employee experience.
Excellent company
Enjoyed working independently and getting to know my patients.
My manager and co-workers were professional and more than helpful individuals. I learned something new everyday and I was able to educate my patients on chronic illnesses such as diabetes, COPD, and CHF.
I traveled alot to people's homes and l learned different cultures while in the home. The management in my opinion is fair when there was a situation.
I wasn't indoors alot but the workplace was cool.Training and Development helped all staff members to be more effective. I like my job because I traveled alot.

members to be effective while working.
Pros
The benefits are awesome.
Cons
Calling to make time schedules to visit people's homes and, you need a VERY RELIABLE CAR because there is alot of traveling involved.
Great equipment, fellow thecnologist, approachable radiologists
Team atmosphere
Quality equipment

Rules followed

Radiologists are approachable

Reasonable work load

Benefits

Human approach to patient and employee continued education
Communication With Management Can Improve at This Company
Be familiar with overtime policies and scheduling. Make sure that effective communication is a priority with management.

Keep records of jobs done well and inform your manager.

Best of Luck at your employment!
Typical day at work.
Main line is a good place to work for, there is room for advancement and multiple locations for work. Management in office is great. They offer benefits. There is definitely room for improvement with how you accumulate PTO.
Salary
For people withmore experience...the salary should be more competitive ...i have several years of registration computer and customer service experience and my rate is same as people starting in registration for the first time...and conversation soread quickly
Communication
Grown people don’t know how to speak to grown people and communication skills are lacking and to much favoritism and very to faced. Very hard to move up if you don’t know someone
Pros
Pay
Cons
Communication
Great place for growth
Main Line is a great place to learn skills that will take you to the next level. You get hands on training and the benefits are pretty good. Great coworkers.
Very busy and productive work environment
A typical day at work is very busy.
I learned a lot from this practice.

Management is amazing.

Workplace culture is great depending on the people.

The hardest part of the job is too much work sometimes.
Not as supportive as I would have thought it to be
Nothing is worse than working for a medical practice that doesn't work as a team and respect one another. What is most unfortunate about that is that patients can sense this when they are in the office.
Don’t care about employees
No respect at all from management and most coworkers. People are OVERWORKED. No one seems to care. They need to start taking care of the little people doing all of the work
February 10, 2020
Thank you for your review. We strive to provide an environment that helps our employees achieve success in their position and we encourage our employees to bring their concerns to Human Resources.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Main Line Health. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.1Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
3.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight