Maine-ly Elder Care Employee Reviews

great place to work
pss (Current Employee) –  Oakland, MEApril 9, 2018
will i have been with Maine-ly elder care for 4 years and the staff is great and people like to say bad but in the 4 yrs working there i have had no issues and the owner is always available to speak to and the staff in the office respect my life too
Because they care about family because my mom passed away in February and the let me take a whole week of and was respect about my problem
Horrible...
PSS (Former Employee) –  Oakland, MEApril 5, 2018
In all my years, this is the most unprofessional company I’ve ever worked for. They do not give the raises they promise, and tons of gossip going on in the office... oftentimes don’t get paid for travel...too bad because the clients are great.
Great people, great place to work!
Staff Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oakland, MEApril 4, 2018
Any of the bad reviews seem to be from folks the company bent over backwards for to accommodate and they just kept abusing it. Spoiled children.

For adult professionals, Maine-ly Elder Care is a fantastic place to work. Great, supportive staff, the owner is always accessible and communicative, and they really are a great team!
Pros
The people
Cons
None.
Great experience and friendly staff
PSS (Former Employee) –  Waterville, MEApril 4, 2018
The staff at Maine-ly Elder Care have been awesome! They have helped me in many ways when I needed it, between juggling my home schedule with children and my work schedule, while being very understanding. The work is fast paced and helping others has really made it worth while. I'd recommend this job for anyone looking for something that works with balancing your normal day to day life while making a difference helping others.
Pros
Helping Others, Office Staff
Just don't work here.
Personal Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oakland, MEMarch 27, 2018
They will harass you daily, sometimes up to 6 or 7 times a day. Will call you during school hours, family emergencies, days off, and other work hours... and make threats if you don't call back promptly, even if they know your schedule. They will push you to do things you are not supposed to do, including transporting clients multiple times a week. They also scheduled me conveniently enough so they wouldn't have to pay me for travel time in between clients, so the job is extremely rough on your car in terms of gas and mileage.
Don't be fooled by the overly friendly staff.
Only good thing about the job is the one-on-one time with the clients.
Personal Support Specialist
Personal Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oakland, MEApril 27, 2016
This company was difficult to work for. While I was part time they pushed for me to work 40 hours a week.This was a job where there was little interaction with anyone other than the client. The hardest part of the job was losing clients to death.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maine-ly Elder Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Maine-ly Elder Care Reviews by Job Title