Yes there are entry level jobs that are willing to train on the job at Maine Health
Yes, but I don't know what those are.
None- I emailed HR after 1 month and told them I had another job please don't ever call me again! What a waist of time and money for me to travel over an hour twice and never receive a phone call or email.
Yes, I just starting working in the billing department and they are very willing to train people for these positions.
MMC has many entry level jobs that provide on the job training.
- How do you feel about going to work each day at MaineHealth?15 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at MaineHealth?8 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at MaineHealth?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at MaineHealth?6 people answered
- How are the working hours?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of MaineHealth?5 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make MaineHealth a better place to work?5 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at MaineHealth? How many vacation days do you get per year?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at MaineHealth? What are the steps along the…4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at MaineHealth?4 people answered