Phone interview, in-person interview with direct report, 2nd interview with team. Then if hired a reference check, background check and drug test needs to be completed. If everything works out you can start at the beginning of a pay period so it may be another 2 weeks before you can start. It takes about a month from start to finish.
1 month or more
6 months.You have to wait for references and selection.
The hiring process is average,m from interview to hire is a short process for CNAs
- How do you feel about going to work each day at MaineHealth?15 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at MaineHealth?8 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at MaineHealth?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at MaineHealth?6 people answered
- How are the working hours?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of MaineHealth?5 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make MaineHealth a better place to work?5 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at MaineHealth? How many vacation days do you get per year?5 people answered
- Are there any entry level jobs that are willing to train on the job5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at MaineHealth?4 people answered