Very face paced
It depends. Sometimes there's an influx of patients and you're really busy, other times it's slow and you're falling asleep waiting for something to do. It depends on the department you're in.
Relaxed, keeps you busy all day but most of the time in a relaxed enviorment. I loved this place.
- How do you feel about going to work each day at MaineHealth?15 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at MaineHealth?8 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at MaineHealth?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at MaineHealth?6 people answered
- How are the working hours?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of MaineHealth?5 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make MaineHealth a better place to work?5 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at MaineHealth? How many vacation days do you get per year?5 people answered
- Are there any entry level jobs that are willing to train on the job5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at MaineHealth? What are the steps along the…4 people answered