For 1-2 week vacations, Twice a year you submit requests and it goes by seniority (unless a senior already had the time you are asking for) only 2 RN are off at a given time. You can ask for special requests for family events and long distance travel. Usually most people get the time they need with some compromise. You can also ask for other days off and will get as long as there is coverage.
Its earned time which means you earn time each pay period. I earn a lot because I've been with the company for 15 years
Vacation requests are flexible.
Over 3hours of paid time off after working for 32 hrs/week
The vacations are determined by how many years you have worked there. You start with 2 weeks per year and get more weeks the longer you have been there
- How do you feel about going to work each day at MaineHealth?15 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at MaineHealth?8 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at MaineHealth?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at MaineHealth?6 people answered
- How are the working hours?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of MaineHealth?5 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make MaineHealth a better place to work?5 people answered
- Are there any entry level jobs that are willing to train on the job5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at MaineHealth? What are the steps along the…4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at MaineHealth?4 people answered