DON at the gardens at Quarry Hill in Camden, ME starts trouble with the staff. She speaks to everyone she feels is beneath her with disrespect.
Stay away from Kennebunk Family Medicine practice. Lots of stress, angry patients, in professional staff and mass confusion. Doctors are leaving this place. Very TOXIC environment.
Be honest and include specific examples that illustrate your character, integrity, respect, and excellence.
Have patience. It is okay to check on progress on a position, but do not continously email or call.
Make sure you want to work for a company that is growing and each area isn’t treated the same pay wise
- How do you feel about going to work each day at MaineHealth?15 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at MaineHealth?8 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at MaineHealth?7 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make MaineHealth a better place to work?6 people answered
- How are the working hours?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of MaineHealth?5 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at MaineHealth? How many vacation days do you get per year?5 people answered
- Are there any entry level jobs that are willing to train on the job5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at MaineHealth? What are the steps along the…4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at MaineHealth?4 people answered