MAINSTREET VALUATIONS

Working at MAINSTREET VALUATIONS: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

2.3Pay & Benefits

A company that does not appreciate its employees

I have worked at this company for a number of years, and wish that I had not. I have witnessed this company go through dozens of employees and staff members. The company is extremely aggressive in its treatment of the employees that work at the company. The environment is not friendly, nor conducive to growth. I regret my time to work at this company because my efforts were not appreciated not recognized by management. I felt as if I was constantly racing to meet their extremely high demands, even working during the weekend, and at night. Despite my efforts to make the management satisfied, I never received genuine praise for my efforts and was very quickly condemned for even the slightest error.

Pros

Absolutely no pros.

Cons

Unfriendly management, expects employees to work overtime and not be paid

Not a great place to work

The management over this department is a complete joke. They are unprofessional and don't really care about their employees. The environment is very negative and the account managers are rude and very unpleasant to work with.

Pros

works with school schedule

Cons

negative work place

Fast pace work area

Log into phone system to assist agents assigned to orders, call agents to advise order is late or order is being reassigned to another agent. Check order to find out if approvals were made to previous orders needing a higher rate to be completed. Recall agents if orders have been reassigned for lack of response from agent that order was assigned to. Some areas are gated and agents call to request contact information to gain access to complete order. Management wants all control of time that is spent on calls and assigning, request that you keep the aware of how many calls made if order is taking longer to be assigned to an agent. Some areas are very rural and management sometimes does not understand the time required to get the order assigned. Specialists and upper management do not really mingle, weekly staff meetings are one of few times each group really make contact. There is a learning period during training when calls and assignments to agents sometimes gets confusing, expectations are high to maintain speed requirements. There are (3) vendor portals that are requesting orders and you must be in the correct vendors portal to avoid errors in the assignment process. When making calls and you are able to assign and order within a short period of calls is very exciting.

Pros

Training personnel very helpful but very little access to after training is complete

Cons

Better training on BPO's submitted by agents, what requirement are needed for agent applications

Great Company

I have many great friendships that started out as co-workers. My day as support team lead consisted in helping real estate agent with computer program issues while processing and submitting Broker Price Opinions. I also assisted in training of employees on my team. As QC agent I reviewed submitted Broker Price Opinions for errors as well as compared to trending markets before submitting to various banks and lending institutions.

Pros

Team Bonding

Cons

Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAINSTREET VALUATIONS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits