Major Medical Supply Employee Reviews

Excellent work environment and leadership.
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Loveland, COSeptember 11, 2018
Major Medical Supply is the finest DME company in Colorado, especially for patients requiring home ventilation. With much help, I started the home ventilation program 8 years ago, and it has grown with Major Medical into the premier provider of home ventilation in Colorado. We have over 275 patients in Colorado, and provide consistently superior patient care. It has been and is a privilege to work for Major Medical Supply.
Horrible Company to work for (Longmont Location)
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COApril 6, 2018
Work life balance- there is none!
Work load sucks. Horrible company to work for.
Getting information from doctors and hospitals is ridiculous.
The Longmont Manager there is Horrible.
Do Not apply here
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  DenverAugust 11, 2017
While this company may be "family" oriented, they really do not care about the people. The people they employ primarily are employed less than 1 year. There is 75% turn over on a consistent basis. There may be heavy orientation on policy and procedure, but there is NO mentoring, coaching or reliable training for the actual job or the person performing the job. The leadership team is weak, and they do not have a good sense of overall morale of the company. They keep a toxic leader on the team, knowing she is causing harm to internal processes, is manipulative and dishonest. General consensus is she is not respected among her peers or any branch operations. This is not the "company vision" and it is hypocritical for them to believe otherwise. Two different companies working two different ways, and they do not work cohesively. To top this all off, the compensation and benefit structures are about 15 yrs behinds the times. If you want a company to grow and advance with, this is NOT the company. Patients are not well taken care of and they are not supported adequately with the proper home equipment as deemed necessary. Again, either due to lack of good training or due to reimbursement of homecare services.

There are other homecare companies in town who provide a much better experience. Keep on looking, and pass this company up.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, poor internal processes and toxic work environment
Official response from Major Medical Supply
August 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry that your experience at Rocky Mountain Medical Equipment/Major Medical Supply did not work out. We are taking your feedback and addressing areas where we may have fallen short. I am sorry to hear that you feel our company is a place where one cannot grow and advance. We firmly believe our growth and success lie in the quality of the people who work with us.

If you would like to share more about your experience please contact me at HR@Majormedicalsupply.com. Thank you again for your feedback; it helps us make Rocky Mountain Medical Equipment/Major Medical Supply a better place to work.

With Gratitude,
Human Resources

Unprofessional
Potential driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 22, 2017
I applied and got an interview set up but they never sent me an email confirmation with all the info on where to go and what time. I tried calling them and never got a call back from this company. I was really looking for to the interview and possibly working for them.
Work is easy but always watched for everything you do
Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 20, 2017
Not a very good place to work poor management and always being watched what you do get written up for any mistakes on paperwork Or on call if you get sick while on call you are screwed they don't care. They will be nice to you at the beginning but once your in you have to watch your back or they will get you for anything.
Pros
Benefits are good owners are very nice
Cons
Warehouse leads for drivers are ran by youngsters, who will write you up for any mistakes you make, and have there own little clicks and alot of favoritism, they have a big turn around on drivers the leads get rogether and make there own rules makes me, wonder if the owner of this, company knew how they take advantage of overtime not a good place to work if run by immature leads
Amazing workplace
Respiratory Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 24, 2017
I thoroughly enjoy working at Major Medical Supply. The staff is incredibly uplifting, the teamwork is top notch, and the patients are the best. Management really cares about you, and you are able to get help if you need it. The hardest part about the job is the learning curve. The healthcare industry is always changing and being able to adapt and overcome, is the hardest part.
Rewarding
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 5, 2017
Great Colorado Company working hard to navigate a very difficult industry. I felt appreciated and would go back to work for them if I am ever in Colorado again.
Productive, fun environment with occasional drama
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 18, 2016
Very fun and positive atmosphere with the occasional work place drama. Would go back to work for them if I could! Work load was balanced and felt appreciated.
We Love Helping People
Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 8, 2016
It has been a pleasure working with staff and peers who love to assist those in need. It is great to see a locally owned company assist the community.
Poor Management
Delivery Technician (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 12, 2016
Schedules changed weekly without notice. On-call dispatch not compensated. Drama-filled office. Coworkers frustrated and passing responsibilities to others.
Lots of overtime
Delivery Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 22, 2015
Day-to-day was very straightforward and an amazing job. The benefits were great, however working 70+ hours a week didn't work for me as I had nobody to take care of my dog during that time.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Not enough focus for on the job training
Great work Experience for a DME Company
Employee (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COOctober 14, 2015
Great work place and to gain experience within the DME Industry. Overall great knowledge of the DME Industry and the most enjoyable part of this company is that they allow employees to make decisions. No Micro Managing
Pros
Flex-ability work schedule
Cons
Not managed well and not a team enviorment
Delivery Technician (Former Employee) –  Longmont, CONovember 19, 2013
I enjoyed the people I serviced as well as the employees. I felt that the job itself was easy, but no one worked as a team there. Everyone worried about themselves and not how we could work as a team to function more efficiently. Management was not very open to suggestions or ideas.
Pros
Patients were great to work with
Cons
management was not open minded or able to resolve problems well.
Overall very fun place to work
Consignment Liaison (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 8, 2013
This is a new company and like most new companies comes with some trial and error. Overall I was very happy working for this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Major Medical Supply. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about