Malace|HR Employee Reviews

poor/bad
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  NJNovember 5, 2018
For the short time that I was there my experience was not good at all. Where I was it was a new account & very unorganized nothing to work with.. They should have waited to bring somebody on until all the kinks were worked out. There was hardly any equipment to work with. The first day I had to wait close to 2 hours before somebody showed up.. Second day still nothing to work with.. After that I was told not to come back with no creditable answer. The management was not good at all.. My advise is don't bother !!!!
Great place to work!
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNOctober 23, 2018
I had never worked in the Staffing industry prior to working for Malace HR. Over my 2 years there I gained a tremendous amount of experience and learned many new and creative things. The hardest part of the job were some of the hours worked required by our clients. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction I was able to have with different people everyday!
Pros
Good pay, great management, growing company
Malace International
Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEOctober 15, 2018
Malace International was one of the worst companies you could ever work for. If you knew how to do more than 1 position you would do more than one. It would get to the point 1 person would be doing the job of 6 people and then is you slowed down you would be threatened with your job.
Pros
it was a job
Cons
poor management
Not very involved with employees
Office Clerk at Linc Logistics (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIOctober 4, 2018
I worked for Malace as a contractor for Linc Logistics. There was a definite lack of communication between the company & it's contract employees. They didn't mediate with clients for raises, time off, or holiday pay. Issues took forever to be resolved.
Pros
Cons
everything
Stay far away from here
Lumper/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INSeptember 28, 2018
For starters lumping is a terrible job, your unloading/loading trucks your entire shift. Your don't get a paid lunch break so you end up only getting a total of 37.5 hours a week at 10/hr after taxes your making just barely above minimum wage. Its slave labor for slave wages. The supervisors expect you to work non stop and if you take a second to catch your breath you get yelled at. Your coworkers are ghetto trash, gangbangers, felons, and ex cons. If you have other options take them and run. This place is a last resort kind of job until you find something better.
Cons
Management, low wages, work environment, everything
laid back
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNJuly 31, 2018
I worked in office, it was laid back but could be stressful at times...I enjoyed talking with truck drivers and helping with their paperwork. I was a temp and needed benefits.
Pros
laid back
Cons
rude truck drivers
poor
Welder (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJuly 23, 2018
Not a good company to work for. the management was very rude and unfair to work for. Not organized in any way. the pay was okay for the work. however felt very uncomfortable.
Miserable
Current Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, INJuly 14, 2018
Worst Place I ever worked the pay is bad. the management will lie to your face. They expect too much for 10 bucks an hr and 90% of the people At the Linc Facility have been there less than 3 months.
Mcdonalds Workers get better pay.
Pros
Easy day room for overtime
Cons
you will need to work overtime to make up for the worst pay ever.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJune 23, 2018
Work safely on job area .Skinned and reskinned parts onto rd scan gun.always drive with your forklift forks down watch left and right if their isnt any traffic.
Pros
Yrd
Fair
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIJune 21, 2018
I believe overall they are diverse. As long as your attendance is good your experience should be ok. Most of the people great to work with. Needs a better system on who does and who is who.
Pros
Overtime avaiable sometime
Cons
Too many people able to tell you what to do.
Temp job that went no where
Shipping & Receiving/Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIJune 17, 2018
After working there for so long I was finally able to secure a full time PERMANENT Job. They NEVER hired in, once temp always temp at this location. Too bad because they lost a lot of good people
Team members run the show.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Goodfield, ILMarch 7, 2018
Poor management that's favoritism based, management is unfit to be in their position and don't value their employees. Management likes to come and go as they please and leaves team behind. Also likes to belittle employees.
Pros
Management's never around
Cons
When management is around they like to micromanage, Poor to no benefits
New experience new environment
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 18, 2017
Good people good management good climate re locating was the only problem or I would still be working because I really enjoy being a forklift driver and i enjoyed my colleagues
Unpredictable Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNNovember 27, 2017
Very little communication between management and associates. No one seemed to know what was going on each day. Also training new associates was much to be worked on. The co workers were friendly . I did like the work that I did there and it was convenient to my house and the hours were good.
We worked as a team often
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wauseon, OHNovember 20, 2017
We would have a morning meeting. Then I went to work on updating
there SPC files, after that I worked organizing the files hard copies.
We did many Gauge R&R's and we worked as a team doing those.
Pros
Come and go as you please.
Cons
It was hard to find people you needed to talk to.
Wonderful company to work for.
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNOctober 20, 2017
Womderful job to work for. Great people. The teamwork there is great. I loved it. I had to relocate to another state. I will miss that job. Great pay and great hours.
No comment
Dock man/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIOctober 12, 2017
No comment at all, I did not work for the company long enough to give an opinion. The pay was not good at all and the equipment was not always to standard.
Productive but cold
Hilo Driver (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIOctober 4, 2017
Very cold in the winter with all the door bays always open. Not all of the hi lo's operated at a high functional level. Some hilos were faster than others.
Malice left me hanging when there contract ended. I was informed by another source not to come back to work.
Custodial/ Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2017
Malice in Dallas Tx. was very inconsistent. In my opinion they care very little about there employees at Malice in Dallas Ft. Worth. Malice corporate did treat me a lot better than it's extended office in Arlington, to bad they're located out of town.
productive company
Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 15, 2017
MalceHR was a very relaxed self paced job, I really enjoyed my time while employed with the company. The manager was very knowledgeable and professional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Malace|HR. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about