Malace|HR Employee Reviews

poor
Welder (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJuly 23, 2018
Not a good company to work for. the management was very rude and unfair to work for. Not organized in any way. the pay was okay for the work. however felt very uncomfortable.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJune 23, 2018
Work safely on job area .Skinned and reskinned parts onto rd scan gun.always drive with your forklift forks down watch left and right if their isnt any traffic.
Pros
Yrd
Cons
Team members run the show.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Goodfield, ILMarch 7, 2018
Poor management that's favoritism based, management is unfit to be in their position and don't value their employees. Management likes to come and go as they please and leaves team behind. Also likes to belittle employees.
Pros
Management's never around
Cons
When management is around they like to micromanage, Poor to no benefits
New experience new environment
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 18, 2017
Good people good management good climate re locating was the only problem or I would still be working because I really enjoy being a forklift driver and i enjoyed my colleagues
Unpredictable Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNNovember 27, 2017
Very little communication between management and associates. No one seemed to know what was going on each day. Also training new associates was much to be worked on. The co workers were friendly . I did like the work that I did there and it was convenient to my house and the hours were good.
We worked as a team often
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wauseon, OHNovember 20, 2017
We would have a morning meeting. Then I went to work on updating
there SPC files, after that I worked organizing the files hard copies.
We did many Gauge R&R's and we worked as a team doing those.
Pros
Come and go as you please.
Cons
It was hard to find people you needed to talk to.
Wonderful company to work for.
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNOctober 20, 2017
Womderful job to work for. Great people. The teamwork there is great. I loved it. I had to relocate to another state. I will miss that job. Great pay and great hours.
No comment
Dock man/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIOctober 12, 2017
No comment at all, I did not work for the company long enough to give an opinion. The pay was not good at all and the equipment was not always to standard.
Productive but cold
Hilo Driver (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIOctober 4, 2017
Very cold in the winter with all the door bays always open. Not all of the hi lo's operated at a high functional level. Some hilos were faster than others.
productive company
Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 15, 2017
MalceHR was a very relaxed self paced job, I really enjoyed my time while employed with the company. The manager was very knowledgeable and professional.
good learning exsperience
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Canton, GAAugust 11, 2017
i like working with this company. they were fair and understanding. the way was decent and i ddnt have any problems with staff everyone was friendly and helpful
Great starting point for full time work
Sanitation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Michigan City, INAugust 8, 2017
Great company, great H.R Manager who helped me libecome a full time team member for jll ,i recomend this company to all who are looking for a good company to work for
Pros
Opportunity to become full time
Cons
N/a
Malace HR- A life changing experience
CNC Machinist (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNAugust 8, 2017
Malace HR took me under their wing and treated me just like one of their own. I am completely blown away by the passion each Malace employee has for the people they help.
Pros
A canteen filled with snacks as far as the eye can see.
Cons
The only con is that I can't go back through the hiring process again at this time. It was amazing.
Great placement service that works with top companies.
Contractor to Permanent Hire (Current Employee) –  IndianaAugust 4, 2017
Malice placed me with a great company. The recruiter Mike really took the time to make sure the job was a good fit and the compensation matched what I was seeking.
Current employee
Operator 1 (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNAugust 3, 2017
I was staffed and placed at a job at a location I wanted! Great communication with the company and effortless Paper work. Didn't have to leave the house to do anything but a drug screen!
Three consecutive years of growth
Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 2, 2017
The company has a diverse customer base (skilled trades, engineering, light industrial, clerical and facilities). Fast paced recruiting environment; the average recruiter has 12-15 orders to fill during a given week. Base salary plus commission and benefits for Recruiters Account Managers and Sales.
Pros
Commission structure
Great company to work for
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, TNJuly 31, 2017
GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR! MalaceHR has been great! I've worked with the company for 1 year now and I have no complaints. Staffing agency is quick to respond to any questions or concerns you have.
Knowledgeable staff and great work environment..
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJuly 24, 2017
I have had the opportunity to work with MalaceHR on more than one occasion and have always had a great experience. I worked in a warehouse environment and as a Safety Coordinator to name a couple of titles, and in both I had positive outcomes.
My day would begin with a meeting where we would discuss the day objectives and go over any safety concerns. We would stretch and I would hand out assignments. I was charged with over 30 MalaceHR associates and very rarely had to do much training. The people sent to our warehouse usually had the type of experience we needed to accomplish our task. During my time with Malace I learned ways to communicate with the associates and how to view things from a “temporary’s” point of view. The management was always there to support me and the people that worked with me.
This position was a second shift position and the culture was made up of mostly young people and we found learning opportunities almost daily. When any issues developed we were able to fall back on the management support we received from Malace management.
As with all temporary services one down fall can be there is no guarantee of the position turning into fulltime employment. One of the hardest parts of my job was that, when given the opportunity of full time employment associates would almost always take that over a temp position. That did lead to one of my favorite parts of the job which was meeting new people and either teaching them something new, or learning something new from them.
Over all I was very impressed with the professionalism and friendly people
  more... at Malace and their commitment to my success not just theirs. I will continue to use Malace in the future.  less
Pros
Ways to keep work fun like safety bingo and other activities that keep people engaged.
Cons
Some jobs dont lead to full time positions.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  3685 Central stJuly 2, 2017
i was a forklift operator for 2 years I quit because I wasn't getting paid enough I love doing my job because was pretty much easy all I had to do was load and unloading trailers with car parts and clean out touts when I had to.
Cons
short breaks
really great place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Defiance, OHJune 10, 2017
A typical day at work was normally an eight hour shift. I would go in and start my shift, I would tell the crew where they needed to go for the day. I would answer calls from others supervisors. Radio workers that need too go to other areas that needed too be done. Walk around looking too see if other employees were where they needed to be and doing there job. Complete time edit forms. I learned foundry, locations of GM. Production supervisors. A foundry industry with mixed cultures. The hardest part of the job was learning every detailed information in the Gm foundry. The most enjoyable part of the job was communicating with the employees at the beginning of the shift.
Pros
Take breaks when needed.
Cons
Didn't get breaks like you should.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Malace|HR. Our community is ready to answer.