Malama Pono Autism Center Employee Review

View all Malama Pono Autism Center reviews

Amazing place to work at!
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) (Current Employee) –  Mililani Town, HIJuly 26, 2019
I’ve been working here for almost 6 months now and I just want to give a review on how much I enjoy working at Malama Pono. I’ve never felt so appreciated in any job I’ve had before. Everyone is so nice and supportive, I’ve yet to come across someone who treats me wrong or comes off in a bad way. This is a stressful job at times but you always have support if you need/ask for it. There’s always room to pick up more hours if you feel you aren’t offered enough. I enjoy going to work throughout the week and I’m so happy to have the opportunity to work here with these awesome people and these children. If you’re up for it you should apply and give this job a chance if your interested. You won’t regret it. Annnd there’s always food in the staff lounges which is a plus.

Other Malama Pono Autism Center Employee Reviews

I don’t recommend
Registered Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  Mililani Town, HIAugust 21, 2019
Hours suck, pay sucks, you will always be looking to pick up extra shifts . but the only plus is they are very supportive. Everyone is so happy, they really have so much love for what they do .
Stressful environment
Registered Behavior Technician (Former Employee) –  Mililani Town, HIJuly 18, 2019
I felt very uncomfortable and stressed working there. Barely any friendly RBTs and high turnover of employees due to unhappy work environment. I was indoors 95% of the day working with kids and hardly outdoors. There wasnt much of any area to work or play with clients outside and parents would drop kids off all day and act frustrated when picking them up. Not culturally based important in Hawaii.
Pros
You work with ASD kids and make a difference
Cons
No consistent lunch hours given, other RBTs unfriendly, old timers condescend on you in front others, BCBAs had difficulty updating clients programs causing problem behaviors, employee injuries were not important, no relief for breaks, not enough prep time between clients, poor scheduling, no outdoor life skill training to clients, other employees disrespectful to new hires

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Malama Pono Autism Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Malama Pono Autism Center Reviews by Location