MOA® is seeking friendly, responsible and enthusiastic personalities to be part of our outstanding team. We have a diverse selection of part-time and full-time job openings throughout our unique company that either interact directly with our visitors or work behind the scenes to “Make Someone Happy Today.” Mall of America® is devoted to creating a unique and positive experience for everyone.
Since opening its doors in 1992, Mall of America® has revolutionized the shopping experience and become a leader in retail, entertainment and attractions. Mall of America is one of the top tourist destinations in the country as well as one of the most recognizable brands. Mall of America has earned a national reputation for entertaining guests. From musical acts to celebrity book signings to fashion shows, Mall of America is the Hollywood of the Midwest. Along with coverage in many national and local broadcast and print media outlets, Mall of America has been featured on the Discovery Channel, Travel Channel and TLC. By hosting more than 400 events each year, the Mall has become the place where fans can meet and greet their favorite celebrities or take part in interactive, one-of-a-kind events.
Whether operating a ride or coordinating special events, our goal as a company is to create unforgettable experiences for our guests. That can start with something as simple as putting a smile on someone’s face. With over 40 Million annual guests visiting Mall of America® each year, we acknowledge that it is many of our guests first time visiting the Mall. It is with this knowledge that we aim to make each encounter a special one. Our teams do this by taking ownership and responsibility over their designated areas, collaboratively working with one another and with other departments, continuously engaging and growing in communication with guests and performing tasks with passion and drive. We desire to Make Someone Happy each day by being Friendly, Responsible and Enthusiastic.
EMPLOYEE PERKS + PROGRAMS:
At MOA we get to work + play. Check out some of the great Team Member perks Mall of America offers!
• Tuition Reimbursement—up to $3,000 per calendar year for full-time and up to $1,000 per calendar year for
• Subsidized Metro Passes
• Free Ride Passes
• 30% Discount at MOA and Nickelodeon Universe® Stores
• Discounts at various store and food locations throughout the Mall
• 401k Program – Team Members 21 and over are eligible 30 days after the hire date
• LifeWorks: a free employee assistance program that offers confidential help with whatever life throws your
• Wellness and Social Committees: offer activities throughout the year to promote health, wellness and fun
• A certified Beyond the Yellow Ribbon Company
• Full time Employees are offered all of the above and Full Health Benefits -Medical, Dental, Vision, Life – less