Malone Solutions Employee Reviews

Can't contact people. Website is always broken
Any (Former Employee) –  MALONE SOLUTIONSNovember 19, 2018
You apply, you get an e-mail telling you to call. You call dozens of times, leaving voicemails. They never call you back. FInally, you get a second e-mail where they say they've tried to contact you by phone (they haven't).

When you try to apply for a job on their website, nine times out of ten their webpage logs you out in the middle of the application or else it says "something is wrong. come back later"

No one addresses your questions or concerns about these problems. Then they abandon you on the job search. I've been going through this with them for more than two years.

I'm really tired of getting jerked around.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Open work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Roscoe, ILNovember 19, 2018
I liked being able to work from home. Management was always helpful and involved. Communication was always open and non judgmental. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner.
This is a great job!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 8, 2018
I am new to the organization in newly created role. I am empowered to be creative and decisive. My wok/life balance is on point. I work with amazing people who are committed to the success of the organization.
Great culture and career opportunities
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 7, 2018
I have thoroughly enjoyed working at Malone. It's a very collaborative, supportive environment. They are always open to new, innovative ideas - you just need to take the initiative to bring your to your manager. I have seen others really grow in their positions - and many who have moved into other roles that interest them.
Pros
supportive, open, authentic
Cons
I can't really think of any
Upper management is a joke
Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 23, 2018
Owners/upper management don’t care abut anyone unless your last name is the same as theirs. Yet they have rules about nepotism. Company only can grow via acquisition as they don’t have the skill or know how to do it organically. If you’re in any role of management you will be subjected to endless conference calls that have absolutely no value. Unless you like wasting an hour two/three times a week listening to the host laugh at their own jokes and have no agenda. Run as far as you can from this agency.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Where do I begin
Good communication
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Palatine, ILSeptember 30, 2018
The staff is friendly. The communication between staff members is timely, accurate, and complete. Everyone is easy to work with. I would recommend this company to a friend looking for a job.
Pros
Communication
Internal employee
Onsite Coordinator (Former Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 28, 2018
They are not a good company, they do not support achievements. Management are not very good at having correct information on their employees. They are most interested in profit and acquisions over taking care of internal staff.
Pros
Autonomous work life
Cons
Poor company values
Grew too fast and needs full time IT manager
Helpdesk (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 28, 2018
IT was an after thought in growing the business. Today is not the day to streamline your business needs in IT only because that is the way it has always been done.
When a company goes from 200 to 400 overnight there needs to be an understanding that the needs will go up as well. That didn't happen at Malone.
Management has to realize that every single person is using technology to do their job and that those needs are high focus and not just something you can ignore. One full time IT person is not enough and the fact that no one is held to following any processes just makes it impossible to be successful unless you put 150% in everyday and the pay didn't justify that. While this job was classified as helpdesk I was on salary so making less than many helpdesk people.
The owners seem like good people but they are either the best actors in the world or just oblivious to the day to day issues caused by lack of resources to make a company of that size function in a manner that is productive without burning your people out.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Upper management is not engaged except in areas of profit
Depends where you go on what you get
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYSeptember 19, 2018
I worked at package unlimited with food and baby products then I turn around with it ttma with car products and over excessive amount of hours and labor
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
Work u to death
Fast past
Automotive Driver (Current Employee) –  West Point, GA 31833August 14, 2018
They cater to the automotive industry with different positions in different areas. Working in the elements and college employees come and go. There will always be New people to meet
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Hiring on full time can take up to a year or longer.
N/a
Call Center Operator (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 25, 2018
I worked for a short period of time so i have no negative nor positive things to say, I got a job here quickly so I guess they find you jobs quickly thats all.
Pros
quick jobs
Run if you can!
Production Associate Welder (Former Employee) –  Somerset, KYJuly 8, 2018
run if you can, they lie to you if they can. This job is not temp to hire after 90 days. Try a year or longer. TTAI changes thier po;icies as often as people change the underware, so that you do not qualify to get hired on.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
lies, lies, lies
Misleading information
Former Allocation Exit Driver (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 19, 2018
This Malone/Glovis duo job doesn't give 12hrs as advertised! Corporate office and local office had me under the impression that I'd get 12hrs consistently as advertised. Then while you're in interview and orientation, they fly past information on the screen and leave a lot of details out, until they hook you in to work. You ask questions like what's my shift, what's the pay, etc. and they give you the run-around with 3 different stories, but tell you can't transfer (as a Temp worker). Once you finally show up for work, then you find out what you've been missing out on information wise: night shift only $8.25 and not $9.00 like they tell you; you'd be lucky to get 40 hrs a week and even luckier to get all this Saturday work they claimed is "voluntary overtime"; After working 90 days, you're still not guaranteed to be hired on even after 6 months as a temp worker. Then their's a shut down at the end of the year for a month or so, and you just might not even get called. This job is for possibly college students that want $200 per week during the summers (if you're willing to slave that long. After 3 months they force you to train others for no more pay than what you get, and the 4 month workers that train you purposely train you wrong so you can get enough points to get fired in order to keep their overtime pay coming, as well as the other workers keeping up mess to get you fired during your 90 days of probation. RUN AWAY FROM THIS HOAX IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR REAL MONEY. IT'S NOT HERE.
Pros
Aren't none
Cons
Everything about it: high insurance, charge you for everything you need, doesn't pay what the advertisement said, people in position try to con you into their own selfish benefits, not enough pay for the stuff you have to do
Good
Stocker (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 17, 2018
Malone solutions is an ok place to work for. The pay isnt what you expect but its a job and if your looking for something quick they are the ones to turn too.
Good first job
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJune 11, 2018
Great place to start a career, but it seems like employee retention is not great. Employee training and management issues.............................
Benefits
Cons
Stressful
Fast paced, friendly environment, great pay.
Safety Inspector (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 27, 2018
Great place to work hard and grow. They go out of their way to help you out with the work place and the managers were very relaxed but will do there job.
Pros
Will buy food sometimes, great pay, great advancement.
Cons
Need vehicle
It's a good first job to have
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Hope Hull, ALMay 18, 2018
It's a pretty chill laid back type of job and basically I just inspect the vehicles. Overall it's a good first job to have especially if your fresh out of high school or college.
This is America!
Unloader (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAMay 9, 2018
You are working much harder for such a low pay. You better look for advancement, because if you don't you'll be dirty and sore until you do. The pay just isn't worth it!
Pros
Its a job
Cons
If you can honestly call it that
Micromanagement culture - busy work for executive team
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 7, 2018
VP’s think everything they say goes no matter what. If you disagree with with one you will be told you are stupid. Conference calls are scheduled throughout your day. They consist of listening to the host talk, talk and talk. They tout caring about their people but have zero concern for anyone. Owners seem nice but either have no clue or don’t care how business is run. Never worked for a company where they don’t care about people this bad. No one is allowed a raise meanwhile VP’s are flying first class on weekly basis. Complete joke.
Pros
Casual Friday’s
Cons
Speaking to management
Great place for employment search
Customer Identity Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMay 1, 2018
Malone was able to find the right job for me in a short time. Management was extremely helpful in the job search process. I truly enjoyed to job I was placed in.
Pros
They find the best jobs
Cons
Sometimes the jobs are temporary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Malone Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.