Malvern National Bank

Malvern National Bank Employee Reviews

bank teller
Busy,

horrible supervisor
Great place to work but not much advancement.
A typical work day included waiting on customers inside and in the drive-thru. We cashed checks, made deposits, ordered debit cards and checks, and balanced our drawer several times a day. The people were nice and it was usually a relaxed atmosphere. It was fast-paced on Fridays. Fun place to work but not much room for advancement and the annual raises were very small.
Pros
hour lunch, nice people, good work environment, paid healthcare
Cons
low pay, not much advancement
Terrible
Bad management. A very poorly run business. Co-workers do nto know how to be team players. Everyone is out for themselves. Not sure how they are still even up and running.
Poor management
Horrible management, if you have an issue with someone or something you talk to your manager with open door policy, but they go back and talk to others behind your back or write you up. It's horribly managed and there is no room for advancement. Promised empty promises and makes you seem like the problem child. I regret leaving Arvest for them and that is saying a lot
Cons
Poor management but decent job
Upper management is not helpful in solving issues when it comes to their branches. Very old school but on the right path to updating. Not a bad place to work overall.
Pros
Free lunches, free health insurance, vacation
Cons
management, boring at times
Productive and Fun Enviroment!
Everyday I assisted customers with their banking needs. All of the employees and management were easy to get a long with and work with. After a very trying ordeal that we all went through at this company the upper management reached out to each and every one of us. I have never experienced working for a company as wonderful as Malvern National Bank!!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Malvern National Bank?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Malvern National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7