Mamoun's Falafel Employee Reviews

Manager has disgusting attitude
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJMarch 5, 2019
Had ridiculous demands like digging in the trash for baskets every night and if you don’t find the missing basket your penalized. Manager the woman was rude said it was 11 a hour but was 10 I can keep going
Good Place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJMay 18, 2018
The atmosphere is relaxed, other employees are really friendly. You're paid weekly so that's definitely a plus. Lunch breaks are paid and the food is free.
Pros
Free Lunches, friendly co-workers
Cons
occasional rush
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJFebruary 5, 2018
I didn’t have any cashier experience when I first applied for the job however the company was willing to train me. It was a learning experience and I loved working there. All the employees worked as a team to finish tasks and make sure the customers were happy.
Pros
Free lunches
Great
Director of Food Safety & Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 24, 2017
Young organization with great potential with a fantastic product. All about wanting to do the right thing x
Pros
Open to new ideas
Cons
Nothing substantial
everything
Cashier, Dish washier and accepting phone calls (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJMay 2, 2016
i am a hard working person willing to do anything and anytime driving jobs, customer services, security officer , have my driver license
Long Hours and difficulty functioning.
Cashier/Waitress (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTMay 28, 2015
A typical day would consist of stocking paper goods,utensils, and trays followed by cleaning in the beginning of a shift. The hardest part was withstanding long hours with little to no breaks and tension during a constant rush hour. The most enjoyable part was being able to network with unique customers and coworkers.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
No Breaks