The secret to our success is attracting and retaining high caliber talent. If you have a passion for learning, love to tackle challenges and want to work for a company that values you and your contributions - MSA is your place!
At MSA, you will be part of a diverse team of experts working to strengthen the preparedness of our Nation through technical and analytical innovation. While our typical team member has a master’s degree in his or her field of expertise, we also have a mix of Ph.D. scientists, analysts and technicians - many with backgrounds in military or government service. We look for candidates who want to embrace our culture, our philosophy and our mission to prepare and strengthen our nation and our communities.
Our team has been recognized repeatedly for excellence in job performance and client satisfaction. Whether you’re a client or an employee, your success is our success.
We don’t just say we want our employees to thrive; we create an environment that fosters growth and provides stability. That’s why we partnered with the top carriers in the nation to build one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in our industry.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company subsidized medical insurance
- Employer Paid dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employer Paid Life and ADD Insurance
- TriCare Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement matching program (traditional and Roth)
- Tuition and Training Reimbursement
MSA is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary, and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment, on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, or veteran status. All MSA positions require U.S. citizenship and security clearance eligibility.
We are passionate about our Warfighters and the preparedness of our nation. We work diligently to evaluate defense systems, ensure continuity of operations and support mission critical programs that are aligned with our passion and mission.
OUR CORPORATE PHILOSOPHY
By design, the services we provide help positively impact the world that we live in. Our family is driven by the belief we should 'leave the world a better place than we found it.' This belief has helped shape the services that we provide.
Our values provide the framework for leadership and exceptional service that our clients, our partners and our team members have come to expect.
- Honesty, Integrity and Respect - Our business depends on the trust of our partners, maintaining that trust is
of the utmost importance to us.
- Commitment to Client Success - We cannot succeed if our clients don’t thrive; your success is our success.
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation - The world never stops changing, and we never stop evolving.
- Exceeding Expectations - For our clients and our employees, we push ourselves to go beyond what is
required, delivering exceptional service.
- Community Service & Corporate Responsibility - We are in the business of strengthening our country, and
we believe that strong communities make for a strong nation.
We believe our company has a responsibility to give back to the community. We invest in causes that promote the well-being of our local communities and support the education of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) K-12.
"What started as a small dream has evolved into an industry leader, dedicated to customer satisfaction by investing in the creativity and ingenuity of its employees...” - Lilly Harris, HEQ Magazine
MSA is an award-winning, Woman-Owned Small Business celebrating nearly thirty years in business. We are passionate about our Warfighters and the preparedness of our nation; working diligently to evaluate defense systems, ensure continuity of operations and support mission essential programs.
Corporate capabilities include: Operational Test & Evaluation, Ballistic Missile Defense, Integrated Logistics Support, Human Systems Integration, CBRNE Force Protection, Suitability, Continuity of Operations Planning and Exercise Design and Development. – less