ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Found 1,008 reviews matching the search See all 1,260 reviews
Featured review
ManTech International Corporation selected this as a representative review
Fantastic company to work for!
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAApril 2, 2018
Growing, great strategy for both growth and taking care of the workforce. Opportunities to get both advanced education and certifications. Management team is superb
Pros
commitment to employee development, adaptability to changing needs of customers, fluidity of moving about the organization (between programs, as a rehire, etc.)
Cons
large company spread throughout the world, making it difficult to connect with employees/colleagues
Decent Company
Network Engineer/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VASeptember 24, 2018
Good starting off point but not much else. Doesn't promote much growth within your field and not really good benefits. Also really underpays a lot of their workers.
Pros
Cons
Benefits are bad and salaries are low compared to other companies
September 25, 2018

Thank you for writing a review of ManTech. We are committed to supporting our highly talented workforce as employees continue on their development path. We recognize that employees want new challenges and the opportunity to grow in their careers.

The ManTech Career Mobility Program was created with these values in mind. We support both employees who have a change in their status on a contract as well as employees who are proactively seeking new opportunities.

Thank you again for your feedback, as it allows us to better understand how we're doing.

Productive environment
Security Control Assessor (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 24, 2018
Great place to work. Great training and mentors. Easy commute and strong government cyber security presence. Learning is part of the ManTech experience. leadership is always helpful
September 25, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. It is gratifying to hear that your experience has been so positive. We will continue working hard to earn more reviews like this one.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

poor management/ doesnt look out for its employees
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 22, 2018
Doesn't provide opportunities for their workers to learn , unless they go out of their way to find things. Horrible communication and management., they don't provide clear expectations or quotas for employees, and then reprimand for things that are their fault.
September 24, 2018

Thank you for reviewing ManTech. We take all comments and concerns to heart, as we work diligently to provide all of our employees with the best experience possible. One of the ways that we do this is by offering opportunities for career development.

We provide tuition reimbursement and are very proud of our partnership with Purdue Global, which encourages employees to earn Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in cybersecurity, information technology or cloud computing ― all online with 100 percent of the tuition covered. To learn more, please visit ManTech.PurdueGlobal.edu. Our own ManTech University also offers instruction on a variety of topics in business, management, technology, and national security both through onsite and online programs.

Thank you again for your feedback. If you would like to follow up and hear personally how we are addressing the challenges you shared, please feel free to email me at Jeffrey.Brody@ManTech.com.

Good benefits
SME Application Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MD 21044September 21, 2018
I worked from home, and since Mantech bought out a smaller contractor for my job, I always felt like a sort of step child.
But this company did provide good benefits.
Pros
They did support any training/seminars I requested and had good benefits.
Cons
My supervisor got away with not helping me once the contract ended-thank goodness for the 401k.
September 24, 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback. At ManTech, we work hard every day to provide the best possible experience for all our employees and candidates. We value reviews because they allow us to better understand how we're doing.

okay place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CASeptember 14, 2018
Raises weren't good. No bonuses, managers need to appreciate their employees. Working on the east coast gets better treatment then working on the west coast.
Senior Administrative Assistance (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VASeptember 11, 2018
ManTech was such an awesome company to work for. I was so sadden when I had learned that Mantech was ot awarded for the LAMPS 2 Contract at NASA - overall excellent company to have been a part of!!!
Teamwork
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lewis, WASeptember 10, 2018
Very active workplace. Able to work in teams. Go to different location to work. Management was great at assigning units without being overwhelmed. Was able to learn about supply. Loved working with others.
Pros
Helping Units
September 17, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review ManTech. We work hard to provide a quality experience for all of our employees and will continue to do so.

Good job and employer.
Deputy Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDSeptember 10, 2018
I was able to work with or quality people, both in the company and in our government customer. I learned new skills while stressing my understanding of the Naval Aviation technology and government acquisition fields.
Pros
Good reputation with customer over several contract re-competes
Cons
Maryland is an expensive state to live in.
Do not recommend
Research Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 10, 2018
The work place culture is non existent. The company is completely detached from the contractors after hiring. HR miss represents the positions being offered.
Pros
20 days PTO
Cons
pay is not competitive, under bids and covers the revenue lose thru cutting lower salaries for the employees
September 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at ManTech, we take all comments and concerns seriously and work hard to ensure that we’re continually improving our employee and candidate engagement experiences. Reviews are important for us to understand how to provide the best experience to support all of our employees and candidates.

Given your status as a current employee, please look for an opportunity to exercise your voice and vote throughout on-going pulse surveys. Moreover, I would welcome the opportunity to hear your feedback and ideas.

Great Job
Vehicle Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 8, 2018
Great Job working directly in collaboration with the military specifically the US Navy EOD and Seabees. Managers very trusting of employees leaving them to ensure customer satisfaction.
Pros
Employee independence
Cons
corporate changes affects on employees were not concidered
Very first contract
Property Accountability Augmentation Team Lead (Former Employee) –  McChord AFB, WASeptember 6, 2018
ManTech really set the standards for working as a contractor. The job advancements were equal. Salary was reasonable. Working with a multitude of people with all levels of logistics was great. We learned a lot from one another and worked as a team.
September 13, 2018

Thank you for writing a review. It is very rewarding to read positive feedback like this.

Solid Company
Information System Security Officer (ISSO) (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VASeptember 4, 2018
Company function the same as any other large corporation with a lot of requirements and training. The ability to advance is a bit difficult but opportunities to expand within the company are available.
Pros
Stabile
Cons
Overall compensation package and advancement
September 5, 2018

Thank you for writing a review. ManTech is committed to supporting our highly talented workforce as employees continue on their development path. We recognize that employees want new challenges and the opportunity to grow in their careers.

We encourage you to take another look at what we have to offer, and explore new opportunities to grow personally and professionally with us. The ManTech Alumni Network is a global community of people with diverse skillsets who have worked at ManTech at some point in their career. Please feel free to connect with our Alumni Network at Alumni@ManTech.com.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

It was a learning experience
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 4, 2018
Working at ManTech for 11 years was an experience that taught me a lot. I did not receive fair pay raises for my service and tome I dedicated to the customer, project and company. Once I received my Master’s degree in magement I was seeking a management role and the opportunity never present led itself for me to make that transition.
September 5, 2018

Thank you for your time as a ManTech employee and for leaving your feedback. We work hard to provide the best experience possible for all of our employees and take all comments and concerns seriously.

If you would like to follow up with me personally about the challenges you shared, please feel free to email me at Jeffrey.Brody@ManTech.com.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

An exciting and challenging work environment
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 26, 2018
As an engineer, there are a lot of exciting and new projects going on. The work is very challenging, but also gives you a chance to learn a lot of different software/hardware.
August 28, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. At ManTech, we strive to provide all of our employees with a positive environment and opportunities for growth. It is rewarding to read reviews like this one.

Great Company
Fleet Systems Engineer (FSET) (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 24, 2018
Great company great work environment. Benefits competitive, i would recommend this position to a friend. I enjoyed my time at MANTECH International Corporation.
August 27, 2018

Thank you for reviewing ManTech. We will continue working hard to earn positive feedback like this.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

I worked for Man Tech in Huntsville on the Aresenal.
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALAugust 21, 2018
Security is not my desired field that I want to remain in and Man Tech has taught me that. They work closely with the DoD and other contracting companies on a variety of projects. The management can sometimes get on your nerves. Sometimes the upper management seemed detached but the lower management is okay.
Pros
Little work, relax environment
Cons
Uppermangement at times
Great company to work for!
Logistic Analyst | RCV Program (Former Employee) –  Camp LeatherneckAugust 20, 2018
We served the military on the daily basis. Responsible for making sure all equipment is mission capable. Daily reports, open/close job orders, track incoming and outgoing shipments, warehouse/property inventories, maintain data and equipment.
August 21, 2018

Thank you for writing a review of ManTech. It is gratifying to hear that your experience has been so positive. We strive to earn reviews like this one.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

Productive problem solving and personnel time off when it is required.
Security Control Center Operator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 20, 2018
This company is concern about their employees. If you do not have transportation to work they will fund public transportation for you. Fund most expenses necessary to bee a professional employee.
Pros
They keep their employees qaulified for work. They tok care of their employees
Cons
When there is management that needs to be changed they do not correct that problem.
Make the most of your situation
Network Engineer - DoD Cyber Security Range (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAAugust 18, 2018
I have learned that long hours and dedication can burn you out. None the less, the skills that I acquired while there are priceless. I can also appreciate my colleagues for building a family environment.
August 20, 2018

Thank you for reviewing ManTech. Employee feedback is an important way for us to better understand how we're doing.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

Mantech low on benefits and work/life balance
Technician (Former Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 11, 2018
Zero sick days
Zero 401K match

Zero vacation days awarded until the end of each year and then I only rcvd 49 hours (6 days) for the entire year. Some time off without pay is allowed.

May be good pay if the contract requires it, but their benefits are below average from my experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss