ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Found 1,055 reviews matching the search See all 1,309 reviews
Featured review
ManTech International Corporation selected this as a representative review
Fantastic company to work for!
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAApril 2, 2018
Growing, great strategy for both growth and taking care of the workforce. Opportunities to get both advanced education and certifications. Management team is superb
Pros
commitment to employee development, adaptability to changing needs of customers, fluidity of moving about the organization (between programs, as a rehire, etc.)
Cons
large company spread throughout the world, making it difficult to connect with employees/colleagues
Productive and Busy Workplace
Common Access Card Administrator (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 8, 2019
I've learned my administrative skills from there. They helped show me that you can be anything that you really attempt to be if you try your hardest. I came in early to help people knock out some tasks before I got to my scheduled visits. And they wouldn't have to wait until the end of my schedule. I became a part-time supervisor their for another faction of the job.The coworkers were always willing to give a helping hand as well!
Excellent company for military and analytical folk
Operations Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJanuary 7, 2019
In my field of modeling and simulation I worked with my team to ascertain customer needs, obtain relevant data, and then my task was to manage it in a database. I perform database transformation on this data to construct model input. I also assisted in data visualization and analysis of the model output.

Their tuition assistance program helped me get my higher ed degree!
Pros
Flexible work hours, team works hard
January 8, 2019

Thank you for writing a review of ManTech. Employee feedback is important, as it allows us to better understand how we're doing. We will continue working hard to provide our employees with the best experience possible.

Terrible place to work
Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VADecember 17, 2018
This company has managers that bullied me and a co-worker for reporting the bullying to Human Resources. Then they bullied me even more until I resigned. The upper level management promotes bullying and retailation of employees who report it. Stay away from this company because I am still living with the trauma of what happened to me there and I don't want anyone else to go thru this.
Pros
There are zero
Cons
Management and Human Resources bully employees
Always Learning
Senior Government Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJanuary 14, 2019
This job challenges one to constantly learn. Because auditors, software, processes change all the time, one must adapt. I've spent countless hours documenting processes, however, they become obsolete.

The most enjoyable part of the job is find solutions that weren't readily available, however, the worst part is when other people aren't able to assist you in solving problems when they have the expertise to do so.
Very productive.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  VirginiaNovember 25, 2018
As a manager, I trained my new employees in all aspects of the job and shared with them the importance of great customer service, as well as expectations for excellent performance. I also enjoyed working closely with our client to ensure we were providing utmost results. I quickly gained their trust while focusing on ways to help them expand their contract from 15 contracted employees to 45. While this was the most difficult part of the job, it was also the most rewarding.
Changing culture from appreciation to comodity
anonymous (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJanuary 7, 2019
Working at MT is what you make of it. You can excel through earned promotions yet employees at large are treated as commodities as they are easily replaced. Promotions are often managed through counter offers rather than recognition. Kevin Phillips does an exceptional job setting the example however the management team needs more coaching.
Pros
Opportunities to learn
Cons
Health benefits
January 8, 2019

Thank you for posting a review. At ManTech, we strive to provide our talented employees and candidates with the best experience possible. Reviews are an effective way for us to assess how we’re doing.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

Productive, fast pace. However, location was hostile (Afghanistan)
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  BagrāmNovember 19, 2018
Its fun working. I have learned a lot about Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle. Management are kind. Workplace culture was friendly. The hardest part of the job is the location (Afghanistan). The most enjoyable part of the job is diversity; having a lot of friends from different background and culture.
Pros
Free lunch, Free lodging
Cons
Location is a hostile environment
Mantech International
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAJanuary 17, 2019
I used to love coming to work everyday, but not so much anymore.

The morale is at an all time low and people are starting to get fed up because how they are treated by management. This is why the turnout rate is so high.

The people who have been put into Management / Director positions all seem to have personal agendas and taking care of the people who make things happen isn't one of them.
Rewarding Place to Work
Personnel Security Officer, Staff (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAOctober 22, 2018
Typical work day is never the same. Sitting along side the customer, there are always different dynamics for the day. I say it's like being a police officer, you never know what call or calls you are going to get for the day.

Workplace culture in the LA office is pretty relaxed. As long as you give your 40 hours and work hard, you are pretty much left alone.

Most enjoyable part of my day is interacting with my co-workers. I really enjoy them and we have a team that works well together.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Medical benefits pricey
October 29, 2018

Thank you for reviewing ManTech. We appreciate all feedback, but it is especially gratifying when that feedback is positive. We will continue working hard to earn more reviews like this one.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

A good company with great career opportunities
Senior Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 11, 2018
The company is in the business of pleasing its stockholders and customers, but not at the expense of its employees. The professionals I work with are all talented and knowledgeable individuals with a common goal and purpose. Having worked in offices where everyone was hiding from real work and in jobs that may have been early-retirement positions, working with a group of professionals who have a real world mission that makes a difference is a great change of pace. The benefits packages and pay are pretty good in comparison to similar companies.
October 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of ManTech. We appreciate all feedback, but it is especially rewarding when that feedback is positive. At ManTech, we strive to provide all of our talented employees with the best experience possible.

No comment
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VANovember 6, 2018
The job is not for everyone. You are deployed overseas to Afghanisitan of some other 3rd world county. You work 12 hours a day 7 days a week no holidays. The pay is good has been a lot better over the years. Hardest part is getting past CRC El Paso for medical screening clearance.
Pros
type of work and the people I worked with.
Cons
Its hard work in a foreign country.
I will not work for this company again.
Information System Security Manager (ISSM) (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 24, 2018
Negatives: Loud work environment. No one gets alone. Inflexible work hours. No management oversight. Education benefits are hard to use and have a lot of stipulations. Terrible raises. No promotion ability.

Positives: Competitive Pay and health coverage.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Everything Else
October 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Here at ManTech, we take all comments and concerns seriously and work hard to ensure that we’re continually improving our employee engagement experiences.

Reviews are important for us to provide the best experience to support all of our employees and candidates. In addition, I would welcome the opportunity to personally follow up with the challenges you shared. Please feel free to email me at Jeffrey.Brody@ManTech.com.

Management doesn't care
Technical Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 27, 2018
For a place where mostly veterans work, there is no communication between management and the majority of workers. They do not care about employees.

There is an atmosphere of good ole boy system in place. If you were an officer in the service you are given more favor than others.

I do not recommend working here.
Pros
At Fort Hood
Cons
Management, Leadership
October 9, 2018

Thank you for writing a review of ManTech. We take all feedback very seriously in order to continually improve our employee engagement experiences. Reviews are a vital way for us to learn how to best support all of our employees and candidates.

Given your status as a current employee, please look for an opportunity to exercise your voice and vote throughout on-going pulse surveys. Moreover, I would welcome the opportunity to personally hear your feedback and ideas.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

Productive problem solving and personnel time off when it is required.
Security Control Center Operator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 20, 2018
This company is concern about their employees. If you do not have transportation to work they will fund public transportation for you. Fund most expenses necessary to bee a professional employee.
Pros
They keep their employees qaulified for work. They tok care of their employees
Cons
When there is management that needs to be changed they do not correct that problem.
I worked for Man Tech in Huntsville on the Aresenal.
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALAugust 21, 2018
Security is not my desired field that I want to remain in and Man Tech has taught me that. They work closely with the DoD and other contracting companies on a variety of projects. The management can sometimes get on your nerves. Sometimes the upper management seemed detached but the lower management is okay.
Pros
Little work, relax environment
Cons
Uppermangement at times
Good benefits
SME Application Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MD 21044September 21, 2018
I worked from home, and since Mantech bought out a smaller contractor for my job, I always felt like a sort of step child.
But this company did provide good benefits.
Pros
They did support any training/seminars I requested and had good benefits.
Cons
My supervisor got away with not helping me once the contract ended-thank goodness for the 401k.
September 24, 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback. At ManTech, we work hard every day to provide the best possible experience for all our employees and candidates. We value reviews because they allow us to better understand how we're doing.

Professional Work Environment
Program Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZDecember 1, 2018
Work duties are clear and everyone pulls their own weight. ManTech does foster cross training, so when you are out sick, on vacation or bogged down with projects, others can jump in and help.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Counterproductive management is kept on forever
Good job and employer.
Deputy Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDSeptember 10, 2018
I was able to work with or quality people, both in the company and in our government customer. I learned new skills while stressing my understanding of the Naval Aviation technology and government acquisition fields.
Pros
Good reputation with customer over several contract re-competes
Cons
Maryland is an expensive state to live in.
Senior Administrative Assistance (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VASeptember 11, 2018
ManTech was such an awesome company to work for. I was so sadden when I had learned that Mantech was ot awarded for the LAMPS 2 Contract at NASA - overall excellent company to have been a part of!!!
It was a learning experience
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 4, 2018
Working at ManTech for 11 years was an experience that taught me a lot. I did not receive fair pay raises for my service and tome I dedicated to the customer, project and company. Once I received my Master’s degree in magement I was seeking a management role and the opportunity never present led itself for me to make that transition.
September 5, 2018

Thank you for your time as a ManTech employee and for leaving your feedback. We work hard to provide the best experience possible for all of our employees and take all comments and concerns seriously.

If you would like to follow up with me personally about the challenges you shared, please feel free to email me at Jeffrey.Brody@ManTech.com.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss