Play YouTube video button

Found 1,199 reviews matching the search
Featured review
ManTech International Corporation selected this as a representative review
Productive environment
Great place to work. Great training and mentors. Easy commute and strong government cyber security presence. Learning is part of the ManTech experience. leadership is always helpful
September 25, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. It is gratifying to hear that your experience has been so positive. We will continue working hard to earn more reviews like this one.

Excellent education benefits
I have worked for several contractors in the past 8 years. So far, ManTech International rates among the highest, in my personal opinion, in education benefits and employee support.
Hard work, but very satisfying
Mantech is a family business that involved a lot of physical labor to do a tough job. However, the work always educating as there was always learning oppertuites throughout the day.
My manager was the worst I have ever had in my 30-year career. All he did was criticize, cut me down verbally and degrade me.
I was not given any indoctrination to my job. No one offered me help or advice when I first started. I had to search and ask for the appropriate documents after being on-site for 2 months. There was no guidebook, instruction, or SOP for my position. I worked for a tyrant of a boss who changed his mind every time a document was reviewed. If you couldn't get into the boss's mind you were screwed.
May 29, 2020
Thank you for providing your review of ManTech. We take all comments and concerns seriously and work hard to ensure that we’re continually improving our employee and candidate engagement experiences. We need reviews to understand how to provide the best experience to support all of our employees and candidates.

If you would like to follow up and hear how we are addressing the challenges you shared, please feel free to email me directly at Jeffrey.Brody@ManTech.com.

Contracts
You live and die by the contracts. If a contract is lost, so is your job. The company does nothing to incentives the employees that might come from the bottom line
May 29, 2020
Thank you for providing your feedback. We value reviews because they allow us to better understand how we're doing. We do have dedicated Mobility and Alumni programs focused on helping current and former employees find new roles within the company, but we are always working to improve as we strive to be the Employer of Choice.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great place to work!!!
I had no issues working for this company and will work for them at anytime and any place. The management was great and took care of the employees. I recommend anyone to work for this company.
May 29, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of ManTech. We appreciate all feedback, but it is especially gratifying when that feedback is positive. At ManTech, we strive to provide our talented employees with the best experience possible.

Non inclusive environment
Received no support from them. There was a person from a different company on the same contract that was constantly finding ways to “throw me under the bus”. He had a history of this behavior. He even got involved with me dating. He constantly publicly inferred that she was a terrible person. When asked to stop he did not. I received no support from Mantech. He then continued the personal and professional attacks until a departure by me.
Good Pay Poor management
Work is good there are micromanagement people in leadership. Its like a good old boys club and the male managers are very sexist and can be rude. Some people mainly management can also be hard to work with,
It is a ok job, no a lot of help from upper management. I the pay is good for the area. If you just a mechanic your good to go just do your work and go home
Good work while it lasted lots of management turnover
Good work while it lasted. A lot of management turnover. At times communication was lacking. I saw what appeared to be a difficulty in filling positions and forming teams in a timely manner
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ManTech International Corporation?
Decent company management questionable
The company is only concerned with putting bodies in positions so that they get paid by the customer. They are much less concerned with quality employees and don't support remote employees as well as they should. They do pay pretty good and the benefits are decent as well.
Not Very Good at Compensation
Original company was absorbed by Mantech. I continued to serve and grow and obtain more responsibility but was not compensated as much as my peers were.
productive work and fun
it was fun to work with the company and for me to do my job and learn everyday to become success with my job and deliver the materials needed.I love it.
Okay
Send managers to training. Salaries were horrible for certain individuals and the lazy were more often rewarded. Managers only offered more money when current (valuable) employees submitted resignations - then everyone seemed to be open to conversations.
Great coporation no words.
I honestly can say that you will be challenged. Daily you will learn skills critical to evvong and growing as a man and operator. Ultimately, this is fulfilling and the corporation is always supportive.
Great Company
ManTech as a whole is a good company to work for. They have multiple programs put in place to help you better yourself. One the programs in place helps you transition within the company. However this program is dependent on your direct supervisors approval. With most of the work being for a contract, this can be hard to do. The main reason I have seen this rejected, was they don't want to lose a body on the current contract the person works on. Their benefit package is comparable to most of the other companies in the industry.
Very accommodating for reservists
The company is very accommodating for reservists, they were very encouraging and supportive filling out all the paperwork to get paid while I was away.

Unfortunately, because of the way contracts work, I had to leave the company to seek career advancement through the VA ( the IT contract was unable or unwilling to provide it).
I was not paid equally as my co-workers for doing the same job
I was kept from being promoted to a higher position with equal pay by management. I was told I had to prove myself, yet no other person was told that.
Cons
Untrustworthy company, low ball pay, and take away perks
Privatly held global corporate environment.
ManTech is a privately help corporation with global offices in multiple countries. I worked for a division in the US for US State governments that provides vital records management.
Overall a good place to work
Overall a good place to work. A lot of the attitude of the work depends on where you work, with customer sites taking on the feel and politics of the client and changing as people leave and are replaced. On the ManTech side, their Mobility Program was not useful. Also, if you come to them with a security clearance, do not expect them to renew it when it comes time unless your current position requires it. Sadly, I found this out the hard way when I went to change jobs. The benefits were good and rank and file management really cared. I would work for them again under the right circumstances.
Extensive knowledge of the contract and subcontract field
Learned a lot about the formal process of putting together a compliant subcontracts folder, working under a CPSR review, using IT to enhance the subcontracting process and working in a global environment.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at ManTech International Corporation.