ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Found 1,027 reviews matching the search See all 1,280 reviews
Featured review
ManTech International Corporation selected this as a representative review
Fantastic company to work for!
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAApril 2, 2018
Growing, great strategy for both growth and taking care of the workforce. Opportunities to get both advanced education and certifications. Management team is superb
Pros
commitment to employee development, adaptability to changing needs of customers, fluidity of moving about the organization (between programs, as a rehire, etc.)
Cons
large company spread throughout the world, making it difficult to connect with employees/colleagues
Productive, fast pace. However, location was hostile (Afghanistan)
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  BagrāmNovember 19, 2018
Its fun working. I have learned a lot about Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle. Management are kind. Workplace culture was friendly. The hardest part of the job is the location (Afghanistan). The most enjoyable part of the job is diversity; having a lot of friends from different background and culture.
Pros
Free lunch, Free lodging
Cons
Location is a hostile environment
Not for a Family Man
JADOCS FSE (Current Employee) –  KoreaNovember 7, 2018
Company jumps to get you on board and gives you a lot promises but don't uphold their end and its just a gimmick to fill contract positions. No care for the personnel on the ground. Just do your job and make the company look good.
November 13, 2018

Thank you for writing a review of ManTech. We take all comments and concerns seriously and work hard to ensure that we’re continually improving our employee engagement experiences.

Given your status as a current employee, please look for an opportunity to exercise your voice and vote throughout on-going pulse surveys. Moreover, I would welcome the opportunity to hear your feedback and ideas. Please feel free to email me at Jeffrey.Brody@ManTech.com.

No comment
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VANovember 6, 2018
The job is not for everyone. You are deployed overseas to Afghanisitan of some other 3rd world county. You work 12 hours a day 7 days a week no holidays. The pay is good has been a lot better over the years. Hardest part is getting past CRC El Paso for medical screening clearance.
Pros
type of work and the people I worked with.
Cons
Its hard work in a foreign country.
Workplace culture was very light and easygoing.
Cyber Security Intern (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VANovember 6, 2018
A nice place to work that offers plenty of opportunities to work on interesting projects as well as work with pleasant people. Overall it was an eye-opening experience.
Amazing Company to work for
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VANovember 5, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working for ManTech. Never have I felt so valued, so appreciated and supported. Management was stellar, and did everything they could to support us in our jobs here while also contributing to a fantastic work/life balance. The benefits weren't fantastic, but they were pretty good. I suppose that's just par for the course with most companies - health insurance is costly across the board.

Salary was great. I was promoted after two years and given a raise as well. I have absolutely no complaints about ManTech International. If you have an opportunity to work for them, I recommend you take it. They value their employees, and I miss that desperately. I did not leave ManTech. Unfortunately, they were not awarded the contract at the location I am at, and the new company doesn't even come close to measuring up to ManTech.
Pros
Excellent pay, amazing support from management, communication is on par
Cons
I really can't think of any
November 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate all reviews, but it is especially gratifying to read feedback as positive as this.

The ManTech Alumni Network is a global community of people with diverse skill sets who have worked at ManTech at some point in their career. We encourage you to take another look at what we have to offer, and explore new opportunities to grow personally and professionally with us. Please feel free to connect with our Alumni Network at Alumni@ManTech.com.

Great Opportunity For Growth
Senior Task Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAOctober 30, 2018
My years at ManTech provided me the opportunity to learn and grow in an industry I was not accustomed to previously. There were always mentors available to encourage me to try something new, and training to help me adapt once I made the transition.
November 5, 2018

Thank you for reviewing ManTech. We are very proud of the rich educational opportunities that we provide. It is great to hear that you were able to take advantage of these benefits during your time with ManTech.

ManTech
Personnel Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Langley AFB, VAOctober 29, 2018
ManTech is a very security oriented company to work for. They are good with salaries, vacations, and at the time with bonuses until their policy changed.
Pros
Treat their folks well
Cons
End of Year bonuses changed
Wonderfull place; great people
Equipment Installer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDOctober 27, 2018
Very skilled and informative management and team to work with. Great work area. Steady paced work. Relaxed environment. Government contract work. Left to follow husband overseas.
Pros
Everyday was a joy to go to work.
November 5, 2018

Thank you for writing a review of ManTech. It is very rewarding to read reviews like this one.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

I will not work for this company again.
Information System Security Manager (ISSM) (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 24, 2018
Negatives: Loud work environment. No one gets alone. Inflexible work hours. No management oversight. Education benefits are hard to use and have a lot of stipulations. Terrible raises. No promotion ability.

Positives: Competitive Pay and health coverage.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Everything Else
October 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Here at ManTech, we take all comments and concerns seriously and work hard to ensure that we’re continually improving our employee engagement experiences.

Reviews are important for us to provide the best experience to support all of our employees and candidates. In addition, I would welcome the opportunity to personally follow up with the challenges you shared. Please feel free to email me at Jeffrey.Brody@ManTech.com.

Good old boy
Data/Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Leonard Wood, MOOctober 23, 2018
Not enough pay for the work you do . You wear many hats but no benefit. Except learning much skills in the field. Management was hierarchic, top heavy.
Pros
International
Cons
Low pay
Rewarding Place to Work
Personnel Security Officer, Staff (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAOctober 22, 2018
Typical work day is never the same. Sitting along side the customer, there are always different dynamics for the day. I say it's like being a police officer, you never know what call or calls you are going to get for the day.

Workplace culture in the LA office is pretty relaxed. As long as you give your 40 hours and work hard, you are pretty much left alone.

Most enjoyable part of my day is interacting with my co-workers. I really enjoy them and we have a team that works well together.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Medical benefits pricey
October 29, 2018

Thank you for reviewing ManTech. We appreciate all feedback, but it is especially gratifying when that feedback is positive. We will continue working hard to earn more reviews like this one.

NAVAIR Flight Test Support
Reliability & Maintainability Senior Engineer Tech (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLOctober 22, 2018
NAVAIR Support Contractor for CH53K flight testing, WPB FL reliability/maintainability. As the main support contractor making sure Sikorsky met all there KPP's for the program.
In a postion that has no growth and no where to move to.
Information Systems Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAOctober 15, 2018
Once you make a mistake, the management holds it against you for the rest of the contract and will not assist in moving you into a role that would be better suited for you.
Cons
no advancement or other job opportunites
October 16, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We recognize that employees want new challenges and the opportunity to grow in their careers. The ManTech Career Mobility Program was created with this in mind. We support both employees who have a change in their status on a contract as well as employees who are proactively seeking new opportunities.

Please feel free to reach out and engage with the Mobility Team if you have any questions and thank you again for writing a review.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

A good company with great career opportunities
Senior Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 11, 2018
The company is in the business of pleasing its stockholders and customers, but not at the expense of its employees. The professionals I work with are all talented and knowledgeable individuals with a common goal and purpose. Having worked in offices where everyone was hiding from real work and in jobs that may have been early-retirement positions, working with a group of professionals who have a real world mission that makes a difference is a great change of pace. The benefits packages and pay are pretty good in comparison to similar companies.
October 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of ManTech. We appreciate all feedback, but it is especially rewarding when that feedback is positive. At ManTech, we strive to provide all of our talented employees with the best experience possible.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

great work environment great benefits
SUPPORT DESK ATTENDANT/SYSTEMS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 10, 2018
a very fair company, typical successful business environment,helps employees advance help the customer and overall helpful company great benefits great structure of pay
Pros
pay
Cons
stress
October 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of ManTech. Reviews are important for us to understand how to provide the best experience to support all of our employees and candidates.

DCGS Field Engineering
DCGS-A Field Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 10, 2018
As a Field Support Engineer, I word in the customers work environment and may never meet my Manager at another location. Employer provides all the training and Technical Support needed to achieve sucess
Pros
Remote work location
Cons
Very little management oversite
Low on politics
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDOctober 9, 2018
As long as the numbers are okay, the company will pretty much let you run your "business" as you wish. Very little oversight, but also very little support.
Productive Fun Place To Work
Senior Information Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 5, 2018
Mantech was a very good company. I enjoyed my salary, compensation for achievements and successful contract performance awards. Management ensured they communicated with the people on a regular basis.
Pros
Many opportunities
Cons
Contracts come and go
October 9, 2018

Thank you for reviewing ManTech. We will continue working hard to earn more positive reviews like this one.

Management doesn't care
Technical Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 27, 2018
For a place where mostly veterans work, there is no communication between management and the majority of workers. They do not care about employees.

There is an atmosphere of good ole boy system in place. If you were an officer in the service you are given more favor than others.

I do not recommend working here.
Pros
At Fort Hood
Cons
Management, Leadership
October 9, 2018

Thank you for writing a review of ManTech. We take all feedback very seriously in order to continually improve our employee engagement experiences. Reviews are a vital way for us to learn how to best support all of our employees and candidates.

Given your status as a current employee, please look for an opportunity to exercise your voice and vote throughout on-going pulse surveys. Moreover, I would welcome the opportunity to personally hear your feedback and ideas.

Decent Company
Network Engineer/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VASeptember 24, 2018
Good starting off point but not much else. Doesn't promote much growth within your field and not really good benefits. Also really underpays a lot of their workers.
Pros
Cons
Benefits are bad and salaries are low compared to other companies
September 25, 2018

Thank you for writing a review of ManTech. We are committed to supporting our highly talented workforce as employees continue on their development path. We recognize that employees want new challenges and the opportunity to grow in their careers.

The ManTech Career Mobility Program was created with these values in mind. We support both employees who have a change in their status on a contract as well as employees who are proactively seeking new opportunities.

Thank you again for your feedback, as it allows us to better understand how we're doing.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at ManTech International Corporation.

Powered by Comparably