ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 975 reviews matching the search See all 1,224 reviews
Featured review
ManTech International Corporation selected this as a representative review
Fantastic company to work for!
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAApril 2, 2018
Growing, great strategy for both growth and taking care of the workforce. Opportunities to get both advanced education and certifications. Management team is superb
Pros
commitment to employee development, adaptability to changing needs of customers, fluidity of moving about the organization (between programs, as a rehire, etc.)
Cons
large company spread throughout the world, making it difficult to connect with employees/colleagues
Excellent Employer
Site Security Manager (Current Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAJuly 16, 2018
Excellent company to work for. Would recommend any professional to apply at ManTech. The company stands behind their employees with multiple ways to develop in your career.
July 17, 2018

Thank you for reviewing ManTech. It is very rewarding to read feedback as positive as this.

Professional
Visitor Access Request Processor (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 16, 2018
I like ManTech International, however with it being Government Contract work, job security can be scary like it is now. Our current contract has run its course and I am now in the situation of having to find work.
July 17, 2018

Thank you for writing a review. As a company, we value career mobility and even have our own ManTech Mobility Team working hard to help employees transition to new roles within the company.

Please feel free to reach out to MyMobility@ManTech.com to discuss opportunities.

Flexible Schedule and good workload
Estimate Team lead/Cost analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Huachuca, AZJuly 16, 2018
My job had a very flexible work schedule. All I had to do was make sure i put in my 40 hours per week. The workload wasn't bad at all. There were busy times and down times. My only issue was that management back in Maryland never came to visit our site and our team.
ManTech
Security Administrator, Associate (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAJuly 16, 2018
There was no typical day at work as they varied day to day. It was slow one day and fast paced and never ending the next. I learned various things about industrial security, etc. Management was kind, respectful and had a lot of confidence in my abilities from day one. The hardest part of the job was the slow days as it just felt like I wasn't doing enough.
Decent place to work
Mechanical Technician-Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 15, 2018
Decent place to work if you want to do DoD contracting overseas. There are only companies that pay far better, but ManTech is still in the running for being ok.
Typical day
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Schreiver AFB, ColoradoJuly 15, 2018
The day can be quiet and everything goes smoothly to busy in just a few minutes. Customer service and security are the priorities. Great place to work.
Pros
Get to network with multiple companies and personnel
Cons
For some the travel to the work place can be a little lenghty
July 16, 2018

Thank you for writing a review of ManTech. It is great to hear that your experience has been so positive. We will continue to work hard to earn feedback like this.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

Was a very difficult client, and we received no recognition.
Senior Shipyard Functional Lead (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 12, 2018
Mantech is a government contract driven company. If the contract is lost, they lay you off, no matter how well you have done. There is nothing else to tell.
July 16, 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback. We take all reviews seriously, as they allow us to better understand how we're doing.

We do take a great interest in career mobility and even have our own ManTech Mobility Team working hard to help employees transition to new roles within the company. If you have any questions or concerns about Mobility at ManTech, please feel free to email me at Jeffrey.Brody@ManTech.com.

Standard government contractor atmosphere
Systems/Network Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJuly 11, 2018
Standard government contractor atmosphere with good people over all. I feel that my immediate management is lacking direction and general leadership. ManTech is in a very transitional time period of its life cycle as it restructures to optimize operation and attempt to increase efficiencies.
Cons
healthcare, benifits
Contract position
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJuly 9, 2018
Fast paced. Great team - helpful and supportive. Interesting project. Good leadership - helpful and supportive. Would work for them again. Too bad the contract ended.
Pros
Great team; good leadership
Cons
contract ended
Good place to work management is horribke
Access Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALJuly 6, 2018
Loved working for mantech at the MDA (Missile Defense Agency) buildings. Management is not very good horrible in fact. I did not want to leave but was told to apply for diffrent positions within the company to advance and never got the position after it was promised to me.
Pros
Good people to work with great facility
Cons
Poor management, no career advancement oppurtunities
Great Place to work
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 6, 2018
Great Place, Great people, they looked out for you, paid for your schooling. Great benefits, plenty pf PTO, they help you gain knowledge where needed,
Pros
Schooling
Cons
Contractor
July 9, 2018

Thank you for writing a review of ManTech. We work hard to provide the best possible experience for all of our employees and it is very rewarding to read feedback like this.

Terrible HR and Management
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 4, 2018
This place is one of the worst places I have ever worked. You can not get anything done with HR or management unless you constantly harass them to make them do their job. Scheduling was a nightmare and employees were able to do whatever they wanted without consequence. Picked favorites constantly people got promotions that didn't deserve them. People can show up late daily without so much as a write up. When supervisors attempt to write someone up management steps in and says you can't do that. The list goes on.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 3, 2018
I worked for Mantech 2 times. Once in Afhghanistan and once at Aberdeen. It is a good company. While working in Aberdeen it was a good experience but little pay so I left company to go back home to Afghanistan.
Pros
Psy
Cons
Time off
Productive and enjoyable
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 29, 2018
Great company! I have enjoyed working for ManTech for 12 years now. The company truly cares about their employees. I would recommend working for them.
July 2, 2018

Thank you for leaving a review. Here at ManTech, we work hard to provide the best possible experience for all of our employees. We will continue this effort to earn more positive feedback like this.

Mantech International
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairbanks, AKJune 27, 2018
I was in charge of military equipment when units deployed. I had to maintain inventory before and after deployment when military units turned in the equipment
Pros
Pay
Hr
HR Technician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stennis Space Center, MSJune 25, 2018
This company does not give its good employees enough credit but lets other employees complain about something and they get promoted. Not eve a full investigation into what the issue was and very bias. Only cares about the money and when you leave them they get highly upset and rude.
June 26, 2018

Thank you for providing feedback. Here at ManTech, we take all comments and concerns seriously.

If you would like to follow up with the challenges you mentioned, please feel free to email me at Jeffrey.Brody@ManTech.com.

Lots of travel
Strong troubleshooter (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJune 19, 2018
There was lots of international travel with this job. If you want to travel ManTech is the company to work for. No two days were the same here and had to be ready for anything.
June 21, 2018

Thank you for reviewing ManTech. We work hard to give our talented employees and candidates the best experience possible. Reviews are an effective way for us to assess how we’re doing.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

The longer you are here, the more you see
Technical Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJune 18, 2018
The best part of the job is dealing with soldiers and seeing the light come on when you explain something and they finally get it. The culture is positive for anyone who is former military, most employees here are. What is difficult is a few leaders "perception and expectation management". Coupled with the uncertainty of contract work and the whim of the military complex. The constant rebidding to get more activity/"product" with less people, supplies, or pay.
No job is perfect but this is a good job with mostly fun coworkers. It's the "few apples in the bunch" that make some days bitter.
Have witnessed employees let go over disagreements with outside agencies, who were not even the consumers. Strictly to maintain the "I scratch your back you scratch mine" ethics of some leaders.
Pros
Relaxed working environment; easy work for flexible people
Cons
"Good Ole Boy" mentality; the more "liked" you are by people in position, the more leeway you get
June 21, 2018

Thank you for giving us your feedback. Reviews help us to better understand how we're doing.

If you would like to follow up and hear how we are addressing the challenges you shared, please feel free to email me at Jeffrey.Brody@ManTech.com.

Quality Assurance Technician (Current Employee) –  OCONUSJune 17, 2018
Good place to work. Cannot go into details because work is OCONUS. Good people for the most part. Good customers. Good compensation for the times. Would recommend, but be flexible and patient.
June 21, 2018

Thank you for reviewing ManTech. We appreciate your feedback and will continue working hard to provide all of our employees with a positive experience.

Profit Focused not employee focused
Project Lead/Manager (Current Employee) –  Northern District of Columbia, DCJune 15, 2018
Company cares more about making money than caring for the employee. I predict they will eventually develop a reputation as a low rate support contractor.
June 19, 2018

Thank you for writing a review. Here at ManTech, we take all comments and concerns seriously.

- Jeff Brody, Chief Human Resources Officer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

1.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss