ManTech International Corporation Employee Review

View all ManTech International Corporation reviews

Rewarding Career supporting IC Agencies and it's minnions
Principal Hardware Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDJune 24, 2014
My typical day consist of supporting the IC Gov Cloud, sustaining the AMOD Systems; running cables, terminating/crimping cables, maintenance on Voip systems.

I learned a great deal of experience while supporting these systems for our War Fighters, design and develop equipment processes and systems that involve data networks, communications and display; Develop and maintain technical procedures for all combat systems.

Supervised installation of CAT5e cables and termination of data phone closet’s patch panels, switches, power over Ethernet switches, frames and workstations; Implemented configuration and fault management for a range of platforms including voicemail (IN), HLR (Home Location Register), VLR (Visitor Location Register), BSC (Base Station Controller), SMSC (Short Message Service Center), and IWF (Inter Working Function).

My co-workers were great assets in completing our missions, with building and testing of all systems in lab environment, deploying systems within the field, maintaining life cycle support and compiling data encryption to Agency for target evaluation.

The hardest part of the job for me was waiting for other government agencies to approve our system installs, system support, and our deployment mission outside the CONUS sites.

The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that our systems directly impacted the capture of key valued targets, changing the course of the war and assisted our military in completing their missions in a safer manner.
Pros
Traveling the world; being a part of serving your country
Cons
Being away from your family; being in dangerous environments

Other ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Good Company
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAApril 19, 2018
I liked working here but i would have liked to be in a higher position and they could not offer it to me. otherwise it is a great company for anyone in the IT Field
A great company.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZApril 19, 2018
I really enjoyed working at ManTech. It was a friendly atmosphere with some of the best people to work with. The management was always looking out for us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

1.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss