Manada Technologies Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Horrible Company
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 23, 2017
Company in Pittsburgh Pa was just starting up. The Field Supervisor is a mess. Gets mad when you dont understand something. Drive around in beatup trucks.

The job is fairly easy. The equipment process is a disaster. You have to go in some storage across town. They supply you with beatup tools. You have to use your own vehicle and drive way across town to meet your Supervisor for training.

I hated everyday of this job. Company wont be around very long look elsewhere dont waste your time.

Overall seemed to be a startup company who dont have their stuff together. Very very unorganized.
Pros
Cons
The whole company
ManadaTech
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wayzata, MNMarch 23, 2016
Installing DIRECTV in the metropolitan area. Great people on a road to success! Never a dull day with many different ways to create success
Pros
Sunshine
Cons
Rain
Rapidly expanding company within an excellent work environment
Technician (Current Employee) –  Wayzata, MNMarch 23, 2016
Honestly this is probably the best company I have ever worked for. I came in with no experience related to broadband installation and within the first couple weeks of training with great employees and a very personable management group I was sent into the field fully prepared as a professional technician. Everyone sets YOU up for success as long as you put forth an effort to be a good employee. It's a team effort at Manada, all the way from the CEO down to the new hire technician. It shows, as the success rate of this company since I have come aboard has gone through struggles, more like growing pains, to competing as one of the top companies in the twin cites area. The sky is the limit for this company.
Pros
Company vehicle, Company gas card, Tool program available to get to going, All small parts paid for, Expanding company, Great work environment, something different everyday
Cons
None. Unless you don't like to work. In that case you probably don't like money either.
eh not very good
installation technician (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaJanuary 11, 2016
Once trained in a typical day at work you check your work orders which are sent to you via e-mail . In my experience you will want to call and confirm they are the correct work orders as miscommunication was a constant mainly on managements part. After you have checked and confirmed work orders are correct you call your first customer and let them know you are on your way. (be ready for a lot of driving) was told they 'd keep my work with in 45 minutes of home most days my first job would be 3 hour drive. You then arrive at customers home where you then find out the work order was canceled 3 days ago.. if it wasn't then you find out where the customer wants all his/her equipment then you install it calibrate it answer questions and show them how everything works then you leave to your next adventure. Look the people there were nice they actually offer decent pay for what you are doing and they spend a lot of money to get you started with tools and a work truck I respect that. how ever my problem with them lies with their disorganization and miscommunication and their hastiness to pin it all on you when things go wrong...feces rolls down hill I guess. This was just my experience hopefully things have improved since. Do not let them fool you either, they make it sound like the company has been around forever, really its fairly new and that may be why there was lack of communication and plenty of disorganization. If you apply here just dig deep and do your research before you commit i passed up much better opportunities for the simple fact that Manada offers a company take home  more... work truck......oh also they don't tell you until after...you do not get paid hourly you get paid per completed job so if a work order gets canceled and they cant find you a replacement job you make 0 dollars. I left this place on bad terms, it could be a great place to work but as it is a fairly new company there alot of bugs to be worked out.  less
Pros
training, tools, company gas card, take home work truck
Cons
terrible organization skills, terrible communicaton skills, misleading work enviroment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manada Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Manada Technologies Reviews by Location