Managed by Q Employee Reviews

Very Flexible
Cleaning Operator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 12, 2018
My time with Managed by Q was great. I did not have many if any complaints. My hours were the overnight shift which was laid back all of the offices we cleaned were closed so there was more space to get the job done with no distractions. I had three handled three different accounts weekly and once I developed a routine doing the job was easy. Sometimes clocking in using the app was a problem because of phone service but I was always able to contact tech support or a staff member back at headquarters and get the problem resolved. Sometimes you work alone depending on the size of the account (office) and other times you worked with a team but each person had specific task to do. i would recommend this job to someone with an open schedule and that likes to travel.
Productive and Clean work place
cleaning operator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 14, 2018
a typical work day clock in start your shift clean what you have to clean by the time frame they give you and then clock out and move on to the next job. i didn't learn anything the culture is divers the hardest part of the job is people thinking you are a maid. i didn't enjoy anything about this job.
Pros
no supervision
Cons
work by your self
Part time
Handyman (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 28, 2018
The job is ok, if it provided more work hours, benefits for the workers, better communication, it's a great business, but it can only provide so much, but not enough,
Pros
Cons
No enough work
confusing and unnecessarily stressful work norms
Operator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 7, 2018
I was contracted into an on-call position--the terms of compensation included in this contract were completely ignored for the first six pay periods I was employed. In the meantime, my work schedule was irregularly updated, although I was never needed for an authentically "drop-of-the-hat" situation, shifts that managers had known days or even weeks in advance needed to be covered wouldn't appear on my schedule sometimes until after they had begun. The fabulous benefits, pay rate, and conditions of employment should have made this job a sure thing, but I found management severely lacking--I'm still not sure who I'm responsible to or who I can direct questions to, so many of the frustrations I'm listing here have still not been addressed.
Managed by q
Cleaning operator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 22, 2017
The job was okay very simple. The only down fall of this job is that the management was very unprofessional which made my life and job very stressful.
OK job
Operator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 16, 2017
Working as a night office cleaner is good if you can sustain the late night hours. Management has a tendency to be petty but don't let them get to you. Some accounts are grueling (very under booked), while others are a breeze.
Pros
work independently
Cons
management, pay
I worked over night there is was very quiet when I reached my accounts but enjoyable.
Cleaning Operator (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 28, 2017
I enjoyed this job very much, it allowed me to get a lot of work done during the day. I was also able to pick up extra shifts if I wanted or needed and that was helpful.
Pros
Free food.
Cons
No scheduled breaks, hard to get in touch with supervisors, important emails aren't answered in a timely fashion.
Very flexible company
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  161 ave of Americas ny nyApril 23, 2017
My job is flexible although it has a couple of flaws as far as is not having a union and not enough sick days out of the year.. we get 40 hours out of the year for our paid time off and I don't feel that's enough for the work that we put in.. we have health care fully paid and we have a 401k share.. we also can can buy into the company as far as shares depending on the length of time we been there.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Health care
Loved it
Operator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 19, 2017
This was a very good learning experience and would recommend anyone to work for Q. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. Training was on point.
cleaning
cleaning operator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 7, 2017
i cleaning office keep it organzied what i learn about this job is how to clean better and commuite more the hard part about my job is take out the garbage and leaving late hours.
Pros
clean
Cons
people
productive work areas
Professional cleaner (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 12, 2016
I love this job alot . i love to meet new people and give them great services of cleaning their place of business. My mangers were excellent , the hardest thing was leaving the job.
Pros
lunch, hours
Fun Company
Handyman/Helper (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 10, 2016
Starts off adventurous with different task each day one day my first job may be painting an office or next mounting a TV and so on and so forth. I learn everyday on job, whether its learning another way to do something or learning a new skill to apply to my skill-set. Management at times can be lacking with effective communication, attention to detail, and or decision making. My co workers are great to work with 99% of the time. we get the job done with excellence and unity. The hardest part of the job is transporting your tools all threw the city and dealing with incorrect information. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to see different architectural structures.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Managed by Q. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight