Managed Labor Solutions Employee Reviews

Worst Company Ever
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 17, 2019
Worst company I have ever worked for. Overworked, underpaid. Management does not know how to talk to people. Zero benefits, no water for employees, no breaks, absolutely nothing to be proud of working here. There is no work culture and the management knows that. The regional manager is a bully and doesn’t care how they talk to you. Management undermines the entire team and does not allow the actual site manager to do their job. Separates the team and then threaten them if they don’t do their job on upper managements terms.
Pros
Cons
No water, overworked, won’t get paid, Human Resources is a lady who works from home and messes up on your paycheck
Not worth the pay you receive
Driver (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 17, 2019
It's an easy job but not really worth the pay for all that we do. Things can be confusing with communication . This would be better as a side job only
Don’t Work Here
VSA (Current Employee) –  Kailua-Kona, HIAugust 29, 2019
No interview! No training! Management Sucks, No one helps you. They just throw you under the bus! Supervisor sucks, Doesn’t help, No communication what so ever! They don’t even help you or make sure that your paper work is done or if your background check goes throw! Schedule is never posted! Just unorganized!
Pros
N/a
Cons
All the above
Horrible Place to Work! Please do NOT apply!!
Lead VSA (Current Employee) –  Kailua-Kona, HIAugust 28, 2019
When interviewing for this job I was told that I would be working Full Time with full benefits that include medical, dental, 401k all of the normal benefits. After about 1 week into the job I was told by my supervisor that they do not offer benefits.

Our supervisor is very lazy. Does not like to help. Always leaves without anyone knowing while still clocked in. No organization skills or communication. She hires people even without their criminal background check fully processed. Does not help set up your paperwork for you. No proper training. Just throws you on the schedule even if you can’t work. Never posts a schedule early for everyone to see what days they work. I even tried calling someone higher then her position but all I was told is “they do not handle this kind of matter.”

No paid holidays, no time and a half when working on holidays, no benefits, no discounts! This company is using you to work for the money with nothing to offer their employees. Horrible place to work. One of the worst jobs I ever worked for! This company only just opened for 1 week and already a disaster!

Also they take out a $8.00 fee from your check for uniforms and all it is is a vest!
Pros
Do whatever you like because there is no management to watch you
Cons
All the above!
Unprofessional and unorganized
Line Loader (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 8, 2019
This company is the most unorganized and unprofessional company I have worked for. I applied because I needed a second job that wasn't too strenuous. Everything is sloppy there. I didn't have a proper orientation. I was asked to sign off, acknowledging I did. The paperwork itself was even reflective of the company( crooked, poor photo copies). I worked there a total of two days at the end of July. It's almost the middle of August and I still haven't been paid what I'm owed. They will literally hire anyone. I worked with adults around the rental cars with mental capacities and maturity levels of an adolescent. Lower level management is extremely incompetent and forgetful.
Terrible place to work for. Unorganized and low pay
Car cleaner (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 31, 2019
Not much to say besides the job isn’t good to work for if you want advancement with a job. No benefits were offered and first pay date was a complete lie. This company just wants you to work hard for them while they use you for their benefit. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work there.
A typical day at work
Inventory planner and lead (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 25, 2019
they have to improve many things but to start is a good opportunity to startit's a good place that offer you real growth opportunity mind is a good place
EZ work
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 21, 2019
It would be a good job if it was a FULL TIME with benefits other than that the management is excellent and the coworkers are as well the days you work are 4days and all you do is drive cars from airport to airport
Don’t work here, it’s a waste of time..
Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2019
First and foremost they have poor management here.they barely train you and just throw you in there expecting you to know everything. They don’t give you any opportunities to grow within the company. They mess up people’s pay checks every pay period. When something happens everybody goes running to one person name Quanda that works in the office. Nobody else to speak to and she’s not easy to speak to. There’s another company taking over and taking all the work and they basically told us employees that they no longer need us and that they could get rid of us when they want to .Quanda does nothing but tell lies. She’s all sweet when she first hires you but then she start acting funny. They don’t really have an appropriate system to call out you just have to call to someone’s phone but it’s rarely being answered . Not enough money they start you off at 9.00 an hour
Not worth working for this company.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sixt , South San Francisco ,Ca.June 27, 2019
This company allows gang members to run the site.They are racist and they only look out for the bottom line $$ NOT rhe employee. I will not refer no one.
Pros
Cons
Everything!!
Not productive and lazy
Driver (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 25, 2019
They hire felons, child molesters and the manager likes to sleep with all the female employees. Not a good fit. Always work people to death for the little money they pay. Can't get time off. Only management can.
The worst
VSA (Former Employee) –  Sanford,FlJune 16, 2019
The worst place is bad management and they treat you like an animal without understanding the employee you are a number more. Para mis amigos latinos los van a tratar mal te prometeran cosas que no veras
Not fun at all.
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 25, 2019
This company needs restructure such as front desk people as well as management. It is an easy job, but co-workers and management do not make it a ad such.
Cons
A terrible place to work!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 16, 2019
This place is scum, management don't care about their employees, If you are new some employees look at you like if you are stupid, a couple of leads are pure scum, they act like being a lead is the best job at MLS. I would advise anyone who wants to work for a mismanaged place like this Beware! I'm sure its a look of better jobs out there than working for Mls.
Pros
Cons
The cheat you on your time and don't want to pay you for all the days you worked.
Horrible
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  CLTMay 11, 2019
Don’t bother, you kill yourself to get ahead and no one higher will stick up for you or care. You’ll be stepped over and beat down by corporate, used and abused, never get a day off, phone never stops ringing, and you are harassed 24/7 365 by both your bosses and customers.
Horrible place to work
Detailer/Porter (Former Employee) –  DenverMay 6, 2019
The recruiting lady hired me without tellin g me they were a close to losing their contract a sixt. Plus poor management and you get sent home early quite often. Worse part after being there for a mouth found out they were losing there contract and I was not able to relocate as they said they would. DO NOT WORK HERE THIS PLACE IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Bad management, Not a very good company to its employees
Infleet (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 27, 2019
As I’ve seen a lot on here I was also offered full time position at the interview which would include benefits, discounts in rentals etc after a certain period. Once the period got close I inquired about a possible mistake on my MLS profile that has me as part time even though I signed up for an was only offered a full time position. I was basically told not to worry I would make my 40 hours a week with the company but my actual concerns about benefits wasn’t answered until later once I realized that I was labeled part time so I wouldn’t be able to get healthcare through the company. We are always low or completely out of supplies on a regular basis and they don’t provide good tools or gear that we need to do our jobs at the speeds they like. The set unrealistic goals in order to earn incentives where you can tell the company has taken quantity of cars sent through the rental line verses the quality of clean they are. You work in all type of conditions regardless if you make enough to provide yourself with the proper clothing and a lot of times your clothes begin to wear to the point your spending money on trying to buy more work clothes including shoes an they company won’t reimburse. I was promoted once in the first two months of working with the company and my new pay was being negotiated while I worked my new and old position. Once given my raise of a measly dollar. I was offered an additional promotion but no addition to my pay was guaranteed. So I haven’t given a answer completely on that but I can imagine the company will fight to not give me anything even though they  more... spend thousands of dollars in our face on higher positions salaries, bonus, and incentives in the same company when the brunt of the company is pushed by people like myself who doesn’t make enough even to buy private healthcare for his family. U deal with a lot of attitudes and bullies from the companies MLS contracts with especially when your job could be the same as their but they make twice your salary an since your a contractor they could start adding things to your list and subtracting things from their own. An If your not able or willing to do so guess what, they can’t find hours for you is what I’ve seen happen to many people where I’m working. All in all I’d tell anyone I knew to never join this company even if it sounds good or like your last options. The only reason I’ve stayed is because of some of the friendships and teammates I’ve met along the way but they are also looking for other means to survive leaving the company.  less
Pros
Driving new cars, meeting new people
Cons
Unorganized, unreliable, untruthful, no healthcare, fight for raises, not staffed or stocked adequately
"Managers" are TERRIBLE & Allow Discrimination
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 22, 2019
DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. When you do everything you're supposed to do and are nice and respectful to people, they try to take advantage of you. Apparently the key to succeed at this company is constantly complaining, getting into NUMEROUS altercations with others, and not being young. When you're young, the so called managers want to treat you like you're stupid. And don't you dare try to stand up for yourself when you've been discriminated against (for no logical reason), because the managers will just deflect and deflect, and instead, reward the trouble makers. Being unemployed is better than working at this AWFUL job. And HR is beyond useless.
Pros
Checking Out & Driving Cars
Cons
The managers, the pay, the supervisors, coworkers, Hr.
New managment hired a crackhead who terrorized everyone and I stood up to her
Detailer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 23, 2019
A crackhead talking trash, *& getting away with it, telling people to go home & she had no authority (didn't start with me) but it sure ended with me.
Unorganized, poor management
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Kahului, HIJanuary 9, 2019
At the initial interview I was told the position would be FULL time. So because of this I turned down other jobs as driving for MLS meant I would be getting $18.00 / hr plus tips.

The first week of work I was told our start date would be pushed back a week. Then when I finally started working I was told the position was in fact PART-TIME 32 hours one week and 24 hours the next.

I was denied benefits even though in Hawaii if you work 4 consecutive weeks of 20 hours or more state law requires your employer to offer benefits.

Our manager was never on time, breaks were always late. Things were inconsistent. I was told to get a PUC exam and I would be reimbursed the $95.00 fee but that never happened.

When I asked for the number to HR I was told I couldn't get the number.

I would only work here if I was desperate. If you want to save yourself the stress of horrible management DO NOT WORK HERE.
Pros
Zero
Cons
dishonest

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Managed Labor Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4