Management & Training Corporation Employee Reviews

Found 6,324 reviews matching the search See all 6,423 reviews
have not worked there before
facility maintenance (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 21, 2019
have not worked there before but i just put in an application to start work as soon as possible if i get hired for the position but if not it is ok because i will still be applying for other positions
Place where our business was to guide people to aquire a skill set that put them on their career path
Assistant Director of Admissions (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 20, 2019
I would start my day with a review of my email. The next thing on my agenda was to review my voice mail After having returned communication where appropriate I would begin my day of walking students through the admission/course selection process.
Communication
Residential Advisor (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAFebruary 20, 2019
Company management staff very unprofessional. Managers had no say so in handling office. Like of respect for managers and other staff. The hardest part was the day to day operation.
Pros
Getting to know the tenants.
Cons
Disrespectful management staff
Difficult
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pampa, TXFebruary 19, 2019
Since this facility is TDCJ run, it is very hard to perform the job duties that MTC has contracted. Getting TDCJ to perform their job duties and provide security for MTC staff is like pulling teeth.
If an instructor is absent the Program Coordinator is expected to not only do their job as the Program Coordinator but also replace the instructor that is absent and do all the paperwork that is due in the job duties of the instructor. All while keeping up with the duties, paperwork, etc. of Program Coordinator.
This makes it impossible to perform the job duties at the level they should be done as Program Coordinator.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Unreasonable expectations at times
Not for everyone
Resident Advisor (Current Employee) –  Riverton, WYFebruary 17, 2019
Has a high turn over rate for employees,poor communication, poor management,toxic enviroment,lack of consistency,favoritism. Causes physical and emotional problems
Popeye's
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 13, 2019
I have enjoyed working at Popeye's. The atmosphere is friendly, relaxed and laid back. I have learned a tremendous amount of skills that has allowed me to effective do my job.
Great
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 12, 2019
I’m currently in this program and it’s great. Great service to the students. The program is going good , very great opportunity to students and adults.
Was a good learning expeirnce
Full-time Student Employee (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 11, 2019
I went there for school i feel that my instructor was knowledgable and I gained many skills to help me in the work force with welding. I gained certifications for SMAW 3G welding and learned training in GMAw, FCAW, and TIG welding. When i entered the program i was fairly immature but was able to grow immensely and feel confident that i am ready to enter the work force as a mature adult.
Pros
Free meals
Government Contracting
Institute Director (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 11, 2019
There was a lot of disconnect between the needs of the different divisions. Also a lot of empire building and lack of willingness to let underlings do the tasks assigned without a lengthy approval process.
Fun work environment, team work, and good health benefits
Welder (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTFebruary 11, 2019
More experience, explore the work environment, meet new people, and good work. I love what i do with welding work its fun and it can also be looked at as art and welding is an amazing type of work. I look at welding as a work that someone can be used for everything there for more work its a awesome line of work.
Pros
Good work
Cons
N/a
Attending and graduating basic construction technology program through jobcorps and HVAC diploma through jobcorps
Home Builders Institute Trainee (Former Employee) –  Denison, IAFebruary 9, 2019
Everyday was a constant variety of learning hands on training and testing what knowledge i learned and putting that knowledge into real world applications. Off work experiences of socialising with a wide range of people as well as learning to build teamwork techniques and make life lasting connections. Majority of the training is learning life skills to further help people to not only be responsible in life, but how to start a journey to a successful life and build on it.
Pros
basic life needs such as food, clothing, shelter were provided free of charge
Cons
Limited accessibility and communication of upper management
Senior residential advisor
Senior Residential Advisor (Former Employee) –  HawaiiFebruary 8, 2019
• Serve as a caring and understanding role model whose example provides residents with a clear idea of behavior patterns they might emulate and goals they might aspire to.
• Teach residents basic living skills such as cooking, personal grooming, and interpersonal relationships.
• Plan and provide social recreational educational and or vocational activities that seek to expand the residents interest.
fun work envirment
Customer Service Certification (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 7, 2019
I went to SANJOSE job corps I earned my certificate in customer service and high school diploma job corps is a vocational school were u study different trades and learn experience and certificates
Pros
luch, breakfast, dinner
Cons
short breaks
I loved it
Full-time Student Employee (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2019
Sierra Nevada gave me the tools I needed to succeed in the hospitality and food industry. I did a lot of hands on training and internships. It helped me to get a job
Pros
Hands on training
Cons
Too short
Long hours bad leadership.
Wildland fire fighting, (Former Employee) –  Darby, MTFebruary 6, 2019
There is no communication. Mostly just trying to figure out what is going on. Plans change from one thing to another very rapidly. Also making you feel like you are not important.
Learning somethiung new
Phlebotomist school (Former Employee) –  Drums, PAFebruary 6, 2019
it was a great experience . I was able to learn a lot . it helped me get my resume together and my certification for free I would recommend this to people .
Pros
learned a lot
Cons
nothing
hard work and limited time
Counselor intern (Former Employee) –  Henderson, TXFebruary 6, 2019
Great place for internship and if you are interested in helping the criminal population. The training is great and the staff are great help to new hires.
quick
Team building and volunteer (Former Employee) –  CanadaFebruary 5, 2019
fun, environment, friendly staff, outgoing co workers, fun atmosphere,enjoyed stocking clothes,very fashionable store,reasonable hours,reasonable pay.
Pros
fast
Cons
small print
Excellent
Correctional Officer (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAFebruary 5, 2019
Great experience overall and good environment with hard working people . The staff cares about everyone’s safety and well-being making sure everyone gets home at the end of the day
Very productive environment to work at
ELIGIBILITY SPECIALIST/ADMISSIONS COUNSELOR (Former Employee) –  Centerville, UTFebruary 5, 2019
Was very interested in the changes during stressful times. They are exciting and easy to work with. The stress can be high at times but it's definitely worth it when you see the reward.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Leave Time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Management & Training Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

52.5K
41.9K
31.2K

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

1.4Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight