Management Support Employee Reviews

Strange
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 8, 2018
The work environment was sometimes strange. They paid very little and the employees worked many hours with a very difficult schedule. The rules were also very restricting.
Great! Should not have left.
Assistant Property Manager/ DE (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 9, 2018
A little micromanaging, but the structure and pay well worth it.
I learned a little more structure, which is great!
Culture, is a little catty at times with so many young millennia's in the office.
Hard part- being micromanaged at times.( not easy for a free spirited person).

The products are beautiful and pay is very good.
Pros
Pay, structured routine and benefits.
Cons
A little micromanaging for the free spirited person..
hardworking person with many wishes to move forward
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOApril 11, 2018
hardworking person with manyWork is not stressful wishes to move forward I have learned a lot in my company but I do not see options to move forward and I need a change.
It's like a little family
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 22, 2017
The environment at Management Support was amazing. I loved my time with the majority of all the employees and co-workers. My managers have assisted with moving me forward in my career.
Pros
Work-Life Balance
I only gave one star because 0 stars was not an option.
Leasing Consultant Professional (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXJune 9, 2017
Awful place to work. It's sad that Management Support employs some very bad managers. There are so many better apartment management teams to work for, and enjoy what you're doing. No one stays with this group very long. You can't, if you have any sense of decency and really care about people. It truly is sad. So glad there are so many better leasing teams to be a part of. Go find them.
Pros
Cons
Too many
Completely out of touch
foreman (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 14, 2017
Owners out of touch with what it really takes to get the job done. They hire fresh out of college graduates who have no real experience to be in charge of entire districts. Favoritism runs rampant which creates a culture of the blind leading the blind. Nepotism is a huge issue where those unfit are protected. Morale is non-existent as employee turnover is high. If you're a smart hard working individual, you'll be seen as a threat to those inept and eventually pushed out. You've been warned.
Pros
Cons
Everything you could possibly think of
Company
Apartment Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 16, 2016
Large community, great experience very well maintained. Strong detail within the organization/ company.
beautiful place to work
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2016
Management Support is a great company to work for. They care about their employees and have a great working environment to work in with beautiful properties.
Pros
beautiful Property
Cons
hours
Fast paced
Leasing agent at Stoneybrook apartments (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 19, 2016
This company is great when it comes to learning the ropes. They tend to group together too much. They are very policy oriented and will definitely teach you the meaning of teamwork. Their healthcare benefits are not too expensive.
Excellent company to gain needed experiences.
leasing agent to property manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 17, 2016
Management Support is a policy based company. Because of this, there were few issues on how to do something or how to handle a situation. A typical day at work would be getting corporate reports done, checking out the market survey and pricing, dealing with any resident issues and collecting rents and necessary paperwork. Management was great and helpful when you had questions regarding pretty much any area. The co-workers were easy to get along with, despite the handful of bad beans. The hardest part of the job was learning good time management. Once I was able to get everything organized this wasn't an issue. My most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with the many different people who walked through the doors. I am also a stickler for organization and paperwork, so, as weird as it sounds, I enjoyed that part too.
Great Entry Level Position in order to Gain Experience
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 15, 2015
Due to professional consideration to the company and current personal obligations I will not be providing a review.

The company, however, is willing to hire those with out real estate experience and provides a great opportunity to gain a fore mentioned experience for future endeavors.
Pros
Above Average Hourly Wage + High Commission Incentives
Cons
Unable to provide information at this given time.
Great company
Maintenance Supervisor / Tech (Former Employee) –  Dallas TexasJanuary 27, 2014
Great company to work for and great benefits. Clean the pool and run work orders. Learned how to repair and fix all appliance and more. Working with co-worker on a professional level.