Manahawkin Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Employee Reviews

2.0Pay & Benefits
Relaxed
Receptionist & House Keeper (Former Employee) –  Manahawkin, NJDecember 19, 2018
Overall this was not a horrible place to work. Cleaning the floors and residents rooms daily. Cleaning the dining areas and collecting laundry was some of the daily routines. My favorite part of the day was visiting with each resident. They became like family after a while.
Pros
Family environment
Cons
Low pay
My time there was horrible
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manahawkin, NJSeptember 13, 2018
My time there was horrible. Never was there enough staffing and managment was unprofessional. Due to these reason, I felt it was time for me and this company to part ways
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Inadequate staffing
Fun getting to know the residents
BMA/Smoke Aide (Former Employee) –  Manahawkin, NJJuly 31, 2017
Manahawkin Nursing and Rehab needs better management. I learned a lot about the residents and the workers. The hardest part was being outside in the pouring rain. The most enjoyable part was having a group of people to talk to
Pros
It was a job
Cons
Needs new management
Horrible Work Environment
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Manahawkin, NJJune 4, 2015
Worst job in my 21 years of living. If you don't talk to the people that work there they'll gossip about you behind your back & you'll feel like your back in the 3rd grade quickly. Once you clock in, you have to do someone else's job that they never did. The management is below poor. The most enjoyable part of the job is clocking out. The hardest part of the job is when they don't pay you for working & you have to start doing other peoples work. The manager will harass you & mock you behind your back if you don't pretend to like her.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, constantly harassed, etc.
Competive compensation
CNA (Current Employee) –  Manahawkin, NJFebruary 8, 2015
I have learned a lot from this job. The other employees are very helpful and considerate. You are trained by those who do your job daily, which helps make things easier.
Manahawkin Nursing and Rehabilition
Assistant Director of Activities (Former Employee) –  Manahawkin, NJOctober 13, 2012
The staff is caring and professional. Residents are well cared for and treated with dignity and respect.