Manassas Park City Schools Employee Reviews

Decent Place to work
Instructional Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manassas Park, VAFebruary 25, 2018
Depending on position at the school your daily responsibilities vary greatly. Management personality wise are great to work with but when it comes to firm handed action needed by those in such a role they are lacking, Compensation especially compared to other schools in the area needs to improve,
Steady Paced
Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  Manassas Park, VAFebruary 7, 2018
I learned to organize and be a team player, I learned to multitask as well, the hardest part of the job was lifting, and the most enjoyable part of the job was having fun and having great employees to work with. Management was always there when needed.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No Benefits
Manassas Park City Schools
PAYROLL SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Manassas Park, VAAugust 29, 2017
Quick-paced, room for learning and expanding knowledge. Close knit "family" environment. Working closely with employees on a daily basis. A good work-life balance.
Amazing job
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VAJune 16, 2017
Working as a substitute teacher gives the best experience for people who would like to enter the teaching field in the future. Being able to teach multiple different grades gives you a feel for which grade level you like to work with in the future, which may not be the grade you assumed it to be. I would recommend the job to anyone thinking of teaching!
Productive fun workplace with an incredibly friendly staff
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VAAugust 14, 2016
The staff at Cougar Elementary makes you feel like part of the family from day 1. From the principal to the janitor, each person has a friendly smile and hello as you walk the halls to your classroom. The children all seem very happy at this school and eager to learn. Every classroom I have subbed in has had a full lesson plan with instructions that covered attendance, to fire drills, to helpful discipline procedures. I really enjoy working at this school.
Pros
Always something to work on
Cons
My hours sometimes conflict with the early schedule
Fantastic Place to work
Instructional Technology Resource Teacher (Current Employee) –  Secondary DivisionApril 25, 2016
Great place top to bottom. Enjoy working there. Great students, teachers and leadership. Beautiful facilities. Leaders in educational technology.
Rewarding
Library Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manassas Park, VAFebruary 19, 2016
I have enjoyed being a part of the library system here at Manassas Park Middle School. I love being in the library and would like to expand my work here or in another library.
Pros
Being with the students, amazing faculty, being a part of the library
Cons
Salary
Loved being busy and interacting with student.Hardest part of job was turning students away from meals,
Café Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Manassas Park, VAAugust 5, 2015
This workplace is a very busy School Cafe, 8 hours of work is expected within 4 hours in which I loved so much.Staff and students were fun to work with and serve. New Cafe Manager is non-supportive of team work,interacting w/ students and just poor management all together.
Pros
Holiday & Summer Breaks
Cons
Staff not treated equal & No Respect for hard work
Awesome School System
Pre-Kindergarten Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Manassas Park, VAJune 9, 2015
This was by far the best place I have ever worked. They have great benefits and awesome staff. The administration was super supportive of all personal goals and aspirations.
Great work area with family feel.
Cafeteria Manager (Current Employee) –  Manassas Park, VAJune 5, 2013
I have had a fun 11 years working at Manassas Park Elementary School. I started at the bottom and worked my way to Manager of the Kitchen and supervisor of 7 people. I have enjoyed working with the children .
Pros
Family Feel
Cons
Heavy lifting