Mancan Employee Reviews

ok place for temp work
Entry Level Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Ashland, OHJune 19, 2018
some of the jobs they sent me to were too physically demanding. but they have plenty of work if you can work for the low wages that they offer.Jen at Ashland office is very helpfull
Good place for quick job
Temp Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, OHJune 17, 2018
Was easy to get a job fast. The pay wasn't the greatest but was decent to live. Benefits was not a option at the time . However I was able to get into a work environment.
They found me the job!
Temp employee, administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVJune 9, 2018
The local Mancan office in Parkersburg found me a great job. I wasn’t sure, but took a leap of faith and it worked out am now a permanent employee at the company. I am so happy! Mancan truly came through for me.
Pros
The office employees are extremely helpful
Cons
No health insurance
Awful Company to work for
Executive Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJune 7, 2018
Zero advancement, lies about carer path, love you to act like a fool for VP's entertainment- ie..dress up in costumes. Never have a seen a company have such an unprofessional approach to business
Not a good fit
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJune 4, 2018
Not able to find a career or get a good job as promised. They would call and I would go to the location. there was little direction. The staff at each location was friendly and helpful. Sometimes they would include lunch. the only problem was there was not enough work.
Cons
very part time
Just a number
Factory Laborer (Former Employee) –  New Phila, OHMay 31, 2018
Just another temp. agency like all of the others. Good for a paycheck or two if you can handle being treated like a second class human at the sweat shops they send you to. I have worked at several factories for this company. I would not accept a permanent job at any of them. I have no respect for this company at all.
Pros
you get paid
Cons
Humiliating experience at the companies you work for. They treat you like dirt.
Poor management
Forklift Operator/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCMay 3, 2018
Your not placed in the position that they advertise in person. Say your going to be operating a machine and have great opportunities. So you take the job, but it isn't at all what it was supposed to be. They use a bait and switch technique to lure people in but management is so poor your never placed where they say your going to be placed. Heck how do you go from forklift operation to a simple packer. It just doesn't make since.
Pros
Cons
False promises, poor management
Mancan helped me excel and become more independent on the job
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Boardman ohioMay 1, 2018
Job opportunity was great to have as a stepping stone i worked for alot of companies and got complimented on the amount of pride i had in my work ethics
Not a great place
Do it all (Former Employee) –  Marietta, OHApril 26, 2018
I started at mancan to hopefully land a job where I could grow and learn. After working for a few months I would only receive job offers for daily spots helping unloading supplies. All in all mancan did not help me very much at all.
busy company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 6, 2018
Busy company. The ability to multi task in a hectic environment is a must. They will push you to succeed but will also reward you for your efforts. Good Company.
very pleasant place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Marietta, OHApril 5, 2018
very nice place to work, very willing to work around things, understanding. have alot of different job oppurtunities, helpful, outgoing, willing to hep anyone that shows they want the help.
its only temp work
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Marietta, OHMarch 22, 2018
It sucks you call in each week and they advertise jobs in the paper but never seem to have any to send you on . when they do send you they say temp to hire, but its always short term work. when you get close to hire time they pull you from the job.
great people and quick service
Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHMarch 9, 2018
The people are great to talk to and easy to understand and get along with . They are fast to get you into a position your looking for and help any way they can
Great place to get your foot in the door
Administrative Assistant and Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLFebruary 28, 2018
I have had a lot of fun working on Mancan assignments. I have done all different kinds of work including clerical and light industrial type work. I have worked in dressy office clothes; I have also worked in an official Mancan t-shirt at a festival.
Pros
Fun, No commitment, Fairly easy
Cons
Pay
Great work force
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, WVFebruary 8, 2018
Mancan is a well established work place for temporary to permanent job positions in many of job positions. I highly recommend for anyone in need of a job to apply
A staffing agency
Laser Cutter (Former Employee) –  New Philadelphia, OHFebruary 5, 2018
It's a good place. The only problem is how the temp to hire employee's are underpaid.
There was a special event they had going a few months ago. New employees could receive a $25 dollar Wal-Mart gift card after every 40 hours they worked. New employees were eligible as long as they weren't working for mancan before the time period started. they could receive up too $160. So I went in to get one thinking I qualified. I didn't though because I didn't work those 40 hours in the same week. Every single poster was the same and never mentioned anything else. So the lady I'll leave nameless and I spoke and she figured that it was plausible that I could receive one. After they spoke she told me she wasn't allowed. That even though it was a mistake and that they should have specified, they had only been doing it the one way.
It was a big let down.
staffing agency
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHJanuary 23, 2018
staffing agency . gets you into a temporary job quickly very minimum hassle , job placement people are very nice , and try to accommodate any need. would go back
Contract Position
Quality Advisor (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, OHJanuary 9, 2018
I knew this was a contract position from the get go , so there was no expectation , the location of this position was extremely convenient from my home.
waited weeks for a job
Assembly and Packaging (Former Employee) –  Chardon, OHJanuary 4, 2018
they didn't place me at jobs they had available even though I was looking and applying for placement. Some of the factories violated OSHA. Other companies wouldn't give you the necessary tools in order to do your job because you were a temp.
Enjoyable place to work
Filing Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJanuary 3, 2018
This opportunity gave me a good experience to enhance my career. From showing me new ways to file and organize, learning new systems, and working with great people.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Worked overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mancan. Our community is ready to answer.