Manheim Auto Auctions

Manheim Auto Auctions Employee Reviews in Milwaukee, WI

Milwaukee, WI7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,368 reviews

Great company with great opportunities. Sucess is up to you.

Great company to help you succeed by giving you the tools, knowledge, and guidelines to make you successful in your position.TTravel daily locally and periodically nationally.

Pros

Comppensation, people, anf diversification.

Cons

Work outside in terrible weather sometimed.

Not a bad place to work

Must be willing to work out doors. This can be a challenge living in the Midwest. Winter is brutal and can make going to work a burden. If you can handle it, you will enjoy working here.

Pros

onsite cafeteria with Chef

Cons

Management/HR not so nice

Manheim Auto Auctions insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues

HR Rep Non-Supportive

Cox Enterprises was great, Local HR Management very condescending in dealings with employees trying to improve their own skills and career positioning

Pros

Company Events, Cafeteria, Holiday lunches

Cons

HR Management not supportive

Fast paced, but friendly environement to work in

This is a fast paced environment most of the time, but I do love working there and my co workers. You definitely need to know a lot about computers here otherwise you might not be able to keep up

Outstanding Company with a tremendous room for growth

Incredible company that truly cares about their employees, I would go to work for them again in a heartbeat. There is an excellent work environment that truly allows you to take the reigns of your work everyday

Fast paced inviorment

Customer Service company working both inside and outside rain or shine. Hardest part of job was dealing with the weather. Most enjoyable part of job was helping people and driving a lot of different cars.

All talk

I've worked at a manheim auction for 6 years, and like everyone else says, the only plus are the benefits. That's how they reel you in. I have applied for several jobs to better myself and they just won't let me move up the ladder. Definitely a blue collar group. Management is horrible, the way things are operated is a joke. there is no orientation or training, horrible starting wage. They lie about a lot of stuff. They expect you to be there everyday they say no matter what, even if your mom and dad die, manheim first/your life second. From what I've been through I would not recommend this place as worthy employer to nobody.

benefits

Cons

no sympathy for working in herendous weather conditions, horrible management, awful pay, no advancement oppurtunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manheim Auto Auctions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Manheim Auto Auctions.
Powered byComparably

Compare Manheim Auto Auctions with

Learn about Manheim Auto Auctions in Milwaukee, WI

• Manheim Auto Auctions
  • Milwaukee, WI
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?