Mann Lake Ltd Employee Reviews

Mann Lake is Great
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Woodland, CAJune 12, 2019
Mann Lake is great. They have amazing customers and great people working for them. They are considerate and always willing to help. Management is great.
Cons
No part time for sales
Disrespectful, untrustworthy administration. You are gonna loose your health if you will work here .
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  California sacramentoJune 2, 2019
An impressive and deceitful place to work.If u take care about yourself stay far away from this place.It is all about making upper management wealthy.U're treated like an animal. Forced to do a very difficult job.
Pros
No healthcare
Cons
short lunches, short breaks, very dirty place to work for
Production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Brainerd, MNMay 30, 2019
A horrible management staff. Violates personnel regulations from salary to HIPPA and drug testing. Frequently have no idea what is the daily plan is. Equipment is missing safety guards.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
Everything else
Don’t work here if you have self worth
Grunt (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, MNDecember 1, 2018
Managed poorly no quality control anymore everything goes not even an employee owned company anymore the only one who benefits is upper management. Hard work little pay
Pros
4 day work week
Best place I’ve worked.
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, MNSeptember 26, 2018
Mann lake is the best job I’ve had. 4 days on and weekends off is awesome. People are awesome there. The boss is super cool. The pay is good. Relaxed work environment.
Pros
Awesome people, good work
Cons
Can be boring
Fun and also very productive workplace
Fed ex (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CASeptember 12, 2018
I loved working there up until the time that I got myself in trouble non work related. But overall the place of work was great and people were always nice and there to help
Pros
Fun and great co workers
Horrible please stay away from this place!
Wood plant operations (Current Employee) –  Wood plantJune 17, 2018
Iv been here for over 4 year an it only seems to get worse. The management act like they are in elementary and can't make basic decisions. Don't expect any type of descent pay raise because they payout the temp service so much too keep enough employees staffed becuaee of the high turn over rate.. in all my years of working here iv seen two people give their two week but i know of 12 people that have just walked out if that says anything.
Pros
Besides being away from this place for 4 day there is absolutely none!
Cons
Management management management! Your nothing to them
stressful
logistics coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, MNMay 1, 2018
management was poor there no one could make a decision on how to handle things.it was hard to do my job as i had to get approval on everything before i could give trucking companies a answer.
Pros
Cons
poor managment
Good
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Marshall, TXMarch 23, 2018
It was a great experience for me..... I wish I could be back out there I would do more... Only thing I found a problem is when it have down time......
great management
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Brainerd, MNMarch 21, 2018
Working overnights made it difficult to have a good balance of work life and home life. Also the work could get a little boring late at night.Other than that it was a good job, and I really enjoyed working with the supervisors.
It’s a decent place to work if you have no desire to be anything but replaceable.
Hand Assembly (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, MNMarch 16, 2018
It’s a good place to work if you just need something while your waiting for something better. I only chose to work there because I couldn’t find anything else at the time and I was new to the area and needed a job. Management needs work in quite a few fields. The type of work you do can’t be harsh if your not using to standing on your feet all day. It’s an easy job in my opinion, it’s entry level and they train you as needed. Overall it’s a great place for a temporary set up.
Pros
Paid lunch and only a 4 day work week.
Cons
Poor management, no room for personal advancement, breathe in saw dust all day.
Productive and easy laid back job
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, MNMarch 1, 2018
It was a good job but the hours I worked I didn't really like and everybody that worked there were nice and did there job correct but nightshift did cut it for me
fast paced and very frienly place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, MNFebruary 21, 2018
i loved working here because they allowed us to use the best possible equipment and products to assure that we were making the best possible products and they allowed us to do different duties from day to day
Pros
advancement, bonuses, company partys
Cons
fast paced and dry working environment
A relaxed work environment with friendly people
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAAugust 7, 2017
I began my time at Mann Lake in early January. The first of our assignments where to palletize and stack 50 kilogram bags of sugar. Then we moved on to unloading railcars via vacuum machine. We assembled the machine and loaded trailors using forklifts. We also would receive orders for product we had in storage.
Pros
Fair boss, breakroom
Cons
Working with sugar makes you sticky in the summer
Good company to work for with great benefits
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, MNJanuary 20, 2017
I have came a long way at Mann Lake LTD starting Out as a grader. Grading the finished Products to operating a lot of the machines there and while learning to operate I got all the experience and learning I needed to start becoming an operator. The managers are always there for employees.
Your Average work enviornment
Production/ Salesman (Current Employee) –  Marshall, TXDecember 9, 2016
Mann Lake Ltd. has a great cause, being a bee-keeper is an important job. People who bee-keep are literally saving the world. I had the opportunity to provide great customer service to all those who were bee-keepers, and I learned a whole lot. At the same time, I experienced a warehouse training that was new to me. I feel like having the knowledge in the warehouse made me quicker as a salesperson.
Pros
The customers were great
Cons
No Cons
Great company to work for
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, MNAugust 3, 2014
A typical day was 12 hrs working on cement floors hunched over. My co-workers became some of my best friends