MANNA INC Employee Reviews

Hard Working
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEOctober 1, 2018
Hard working and dependable, honest person and willing to learn new things. Quick learner and full of great ideas and works well with my coworkers. Great working with customers
Fun while working there but fast food isn't for me
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 14, 2018
It's cool to work there the employees are decent every one just has bad vibes its clean it's a decent place to work for your first job they actually Help
Pros
Discount
Cons
Work to lazy
Overall : Not a bad experience
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  KentuckyJune 7, 2018
I’ve enjoyed working with Manna Inc. and the Wendy’s concept. The company’s leadership team is rock solid in my area. Very supportive as well. The pay isn’t great for the amount of time and effort you’re expected to put forth but, it’s a good job if you care and there’s unlimited potential for advancement as the company has restaurants all over the country!
Pros
Free Lunch, 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, Leadership Team
Cons
Too many hours, not enough pay
Productive and Learning environment
Construction Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 16, 2018
The seriousness of working here at Manna Inc. is to have compassion for other people and to believe in the cause of fair housing act and aid for those whom are unfortunate
Pros
One on one interactions
Cons
Extremely high demands without the pay
Family Oriented Place
Director of Accounting, Finance and Administration (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 12, 2018
If you love the mission, you will love working here and the people. People care about each other. People work very hard to make other people's dream of owning a home come true. It's a rare gem of a work place. No wonder people never want to leave.
Excellent Job
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INFebruary 20, 2018
Excellent company. Considered them a second family. Enjoyed my bosses & my co-workers. Fast paced work. Flexible schedule. Cash daily. Customers become friends.
Listed below
Server/QA (Current Employee) –  Machesney Park, ILFebruary 6, 2018
I’ve worked for this company for 4 years now. A lot of these reviews DEPEND WHICH LOCATION YOURE AT. I’m blown away this is rated 2.5 stars. Our location is amazing. Always busy, great money, great people and managers. Best company I’ve worked for ever.
Pros
50% shift meals, 10% on days off, great money, fun environment
Cons
doubles can be long days, hourly sucks but tips make up for it
my experience
Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 30, 2018
worked for wendys a very long time several district managers have favoritism treated differently than other managers most sadly racism exist in this company so sad
listed below
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 20, 2018
They need a management staff that is experienced and able to manage well. That mean, they must have good or excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills. They are a MUST for any organization to function well. Without these, you can expect a high turnout rate for sure. Don't take you good workers for granted.
Plan to live there
BOH Team Member (Former Employee) –  Plover, WIJanuary 7, 2018
Coworkers were pretty cool but you're applying to work for money not friendship, and that being the case it is not worth it. Management was ok. Organization's constant push for lower labor costs results in a stressful careless work environment where co-workers grow to loathe eachother very quickly, by the end of every shift customers feel rushed out of the restaurant along with the employees. If you want your work week to be equated to the majority of the movie "gladiator" , apply to work here.
Pros
discount food
Cons
no life outside work, mediocre pay for expected amount of labor
Don't work here
Server baker (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 1, 2018
I started as a server and it was relatively easy. Moved me into bakery and cold bar. Absolutely overworked me completely understaffed horrific management and would not let me go home do to throwing up/ respiratory infection I had a doctor's note for.
Aside from absolute negativity from management daily towards employees and guest. It is slow at night and not worth going and days they overstaff.
Server/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Glendale, WIOctober 21, 2017
If you don't make minimum wage daily they average by
End of week instead of that day so you lose money. Perkins in glendale, wi is the worst simply because of awful management that lacks in positive communication, praise and incomplete management skills.
Host are not trained properly and you could watch every other server get 3 times around sat while you are still waiting for one table.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Awful management, inconsistent money
Like jumping in a pit of fire..
Server (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, INSeptember 22, 2017
Very unprofessional environment. Be prepared to cry at least once a month. This place makes you feel unworthy even after you've given your all. Plus the managers don't care.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
No family time. No off time. Forget your life and friends.
Pretty awesome
Crew Member (cashier and cook) (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WISeptember 1, 2017
I've been with Wendy's for 4 years and the pay is good. Everyone works together and is funny and nice. Sometimes the customers can be really rude which can make everyone feel irritated and frustrated, but at the end of the day everyone's still happy. Overall, I'll keep it as my full time job for the friends I've made, the good pay, the friendly environment, and the employee meal discounts.
Pros
50% off crew meal, teamwork, friendly, fast paced, flexible hours.
Cons
Rude customers, sometimes stressful
Hourly employee
Hourly Employee (Current Employee) –  Shakopee, MNJuly 22, 2017
Good company. Very busy . Vacation after one year . Benefits after 90 days
Opportunities to move into different departments , 1/2 off meals , free uniforms to start ! Much more
Worst Job Ever!!!!
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Madisonville, KYJuly 18, 2017
There is so much unprofessionalism. Rude employees and managers, no teamwork, no communication, etc. The building is also extremely hot. Worst job ever.
Pros
The food and customers
Cons
Rude employees and managers
The Real
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 28, 2017
Busy, quite @ times. Learn to deal with different personalities muti tasking go with out saying. Managing the office, no hard parts @ this time.
The end.
Pros
Pay checks
Cons
Monday morning
Good
Designer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 10, 2017
Good place to work. Work hours are good and mission is important. Critical need for affordable housing in Washington, DC. I woudl recommend working here.
Worst work environment ever
Sever (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYFebruary 7, 2017
You're set up for failure from the beginning. Working in a place with no help or team work. This is the reason they're always hiring. Management is poor kitchen cooks are awful and the place is dirty.