Read 18 answers
YOU DONT NEED WORK EXPERIENCE TO GET HIRE AT MANPOWER.
Yes, most of the temporary jobs required various skills.
Some jobs yes, some had training.
It depends on the employment opportunity
It's preferred but not necessarily recommended, so no.
No the company trains you before you get sent out to a different job sight.
No you do not
None is needed just have to go apply yourself.
Yes. For any clerical work, you must have entry level to advanced computer and typing skills.
Not really, but like all jobs the more experience the better your chances.
- What is the interview process like at Manpower?33 people answered
- Do you hire Felons?32 people answered
- Was the first pay direct deposit or a live check and how soon did u receive it since you get paid ev…26 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Manpower?26 people answered
- How does the drug testings and background check go?23 people answered
- I would like to know does this company provide substantial benefits for both Full and Part Time empl…21 people answered
- How does the pay period run18 people answered
- Do they hire people with misdemeanors?18 people answered
- How often to you get paid18 people answered
- What would you suggest Manpower management do to prevent others from leaving?17 people answered