According to their website they take everybody. Then Paducah Kentucky office I work there once before same felony I have now. The two girls in the office now act like you got a plague or something. Corporate needs to really come by and clean house they need to be consistent if they hired you once before what's the difference in hiring and now nothing has changed. I think it's just the office workers they don't want to do what corporate says.
Yes they do
Yes they do
No they do not find felons jobs mine was six and a half years old they said they had no jobs for me that was Elgin Branch Manpower is garbage
No I do not have one .
That good they give everyone a chance because people do change they probably did it when they where young
Yes they do
Man power does a serious back ground check in which most jobs go back only seven years this company goes back from your first charge. they do have hire felons because i few friend i was recently released from prison was able to get a job threw this company. Me i have never been to prison and have worked at many jobs that require background checks even schools, i told them everything and every charge i had because they say if u dont then u cant get a job there. they also say that it wont be held against you. i had to re start the conviction page because i only went back 7 years. so i did so and i have not heard from them sense. i called they never pick up the phone, but when they finally called back they said oh there waiting for 2 counties to come back, and repeated to me if what you say is identical to the back ground check then you should be good. i think they pick who ever they want to pick and instead of being honest and saying well your background is to extensive they just leave you wondering whats really going on. there is no background check that takes that long ever.
I put down my charges that were resent with in 7 years
they then called me saying i had to put down every charge that i ever had so i did so and i havent heard from them back. but when i call there telling me if what i put down matched what they found i could work. i have had these charges for over ten years and this is the only job that has given me a problem to get hired. i have passed a drug test and everything. makes no sense to me
Manpower in Minnesota don’t hires felons
- What is the interview process like at Manpower?33 people answered
- Was the first pay direct deposit or a live check and how soon did u receive it since you get paid ev…26 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Manpower?26 people answered
- How does the drug testings and background check go?23 people answered
- I would like to know does this company provide substantial benefits for both Full and Part Time empl…21 people answered
- How does the pay period run18 people answered
- Do we need work experience to get work?18 people answered
- Do they hire people with misdemeanors?18 people answered
- How often to you get paid18 people answered
- What would you suggest Manpower management do to prevent others from leaving?17 people answered