Read 23 answers
They'll send you email info to the closest lab to your home with a # and info to either print out or show on your phone to them. It is a 10 panel test and generally give you a few days to go and get it done.
Temp Agency gives your form with a Drug Testing Facility nearest you. You schedule Day & Time. Arrive at Drug Testing Location Sign In. Once called into Exam Room give Valid ID & sign paperwork. Lab Tech gives you specimen cup explains what to do. Some drug testing facilities time you and other don't. Facet water is turned off and toilet bowl water has "Blue Dye" so you don't try to use sink or toilet bowl water. When you are done, you give Specimen to Lab Tech. Wash your hands and sign off on Specimen. Lab Technician gives you copy for your records. Results are given to your Temp Agency. Meanwhile, Temp Agency uses a specialized agency to conduct Background Check regarding previous employers, any gaps in employment, etc. All you do is sit back and wait for results from your Temp Agency within five working days.
That good y'all still hire people with a back ground
How far do they go back on your back ground check
Mouth swab and even if you test positive they throw it in the trash and still hire you especially if there are big contracts and they need employees.
You drizzle in a cup. They check the temp. And test for illegals and the other four primary illegals, im sure you can name them. Then you go about your day.
Background check is done behind your back and then they call you and want you to explain it if you have stuff on your background.
Complete the appropriate documents and recieve a response in 24 to 48 hours. Drug test; a oral sample is taking by swabbing the inside of your mouth. You recieve a response within 24 hours
Never been tested for any position.
No drug test
The confidential screening processes follow strict guidelines and assistance is available for staff to follow the appropriate protocols when interviewing candidates
- What is the interview process like at Manpower?33 people answered
- Do you hire Felons?32 people answered
- Was the first pay direct deposit or a live check and how soon did u receive it since you get paid ev…26 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Manpower?26 people answered
- I would like to know does this company provide substantial benefits for both Full and Part Time empl…21 people answered
- How does the pay period run18 people answered
- Do we need work experience to get work?18 people answered
- Do they hire people with misdemeanors?18 people answered
- How often to you get paid18 people answered
- What would you suggest Manpower management do to prevent others from leaving?17 people answered