Read 18 answers
What if you got paid card when does deposit come on card
Weekly most of the time.
You get paid every Friday of the week by check or direct deposit.
Was once a week a believe.
As you work through the temp service (Manpower) you will not receive no raises, holiday pay, paid days off, etc. When you get hired on through the company is when you will receive your benefit package.
Depending on where you're working and what time of machinery .
Daily work today paid today
The pay is on a weekly bases so the money sure does add up.
Pay period for me ran weekly.
- What is the interview process like at Manpower?33 people answered
- Do you hire Felons?32 people answered
- Was the first pay direct deposit or a live check and how soon did u receive it since you get paid ev…26 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Manpower?26 people answered
- How does the drug testings and background check go?23 people answered
- I would like to know does this company provide substantial benefits for both Full and Part Time empl…21 people answered
- Do we need work experience to get work?18 people answered
- Do they hire people with misdemeanors?18 people answered
- How often to you get paid18 people answered
- What would you suggest Manpower management do to prevent others from leaving?17 people answered