If you are a contract employee I can confirm that Experis/Manpower does hold your 401K hostage after you receive your last paycheck. My contract finished in December (2019). When I called Fidelity yesterday (January 2020) they said that they were required to hold my funds for 120 days before I would be allowed to roll it over.
Over the past several years I have been contracting with multiple small and large contracting houses that offer 401K. This is the first time that I ran into one that had this limitation on its contract employees...
Yes, they do offer health care. However, it is quite expensive for the average $13hr employee. They also offer a 401K investment plan with Fidelity Investments but they do not match any contributions.
As an engineer, 401K is a huge disadvantage at Manpower. You're allowed to participate. However, if your salary is 120k/yr or above, you're disqualified for 401K. Not only, whatever you have contributed cannot be rolled over to your IRA. It has to stay with the current broker firm.
If you are a Contractor you do not get paid vacation or PTO. However, after so many hours or a year you will get some Holidays paid. You are offered the opportunity to buy insurance and participate in a 401k. BUT as a Contract Employee, they will NOT match anything on your 401k. If you have a 401k and your assignment ends, you are not considered "Termed for 12 weeks after your last paycheck was received and can not touch your 401K for that 3 months! They will however, let you withdraw some of your own money depending on why you want it. Must have eviction or foreclosure or repo in hand to get your own money and it will be the EXACT amount you request. But not all of it they keep some for 12 weeks even though you are FULLY VESTED. They will also charge a 10% penalty and 20% tax. UGH!
401 k,dental,health and life insurance
Yes after 60 days on the same job
Yes they do.
No they do not offer such benefits, to my knowledge.
I did not have any benefits.
Yes but very exspenceive
- Do you hire Felons?32 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Manpower?33 people answered
- Was the first pay direct deposit or a live check and how soon did u receive it since you get paid ev…26 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Manpower?26 people answered
- How does the drug testings and background check go?23 people answered
- How does the pay period run18 people answered
- Do we need work experience to get work?18 people answered
- Do they hire people with misdemeanors?18 people answered
- How often to you get paid18 people answered
- What would you suggest Manpower management do to prevent others from leaving?17 people answered