Manpower Employee Reviews

Found 9,441 reviews matching the search See all 14,314 reviews
Great place also.
General Laborer (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJanuary 16, 2019
They are good people also nothing bad to say about them at all .they matches you up with the job of your desire .if not they'll get you close to it.all and all they got your back.
Flexible workplace
SUPPLEMENTAL TEACHER, ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK (Former Employee) –  Manatí, PRJanuary 16, 2019
Tutoring elementary grade level students before, during and after school in various schools;
Facilitating learning by incorporating combinations of small and whole group instruction and mini-lessons, independent practice, and cooperative learning

Very flexible workplace and schedules. Not a long-term job or opportunity of growing within company, but an amazing way of obtaining experiences in and out of the company/organization.
Pros
Flexible in schedule, easy-going workload
Cons
No benefits, poor pay/salary, little to no guidance and supervision
Temp
Driver/Assembler/Parking Attendant/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 15, 2019
It’s a good temp service that gave me a lot of experience in a lot of things. That help me out in some of my other jobs . The pay is ok for a temp job
It's a nice place to work.
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Covington, LAJanuary 15, 2019
Nice people,excellent pay,pretty easy work, plenty vending machines
refreshments, quality bathrooms, plenty of cooling fans, first aid kits not to far.
i enjoyed being employed under them
Field Technician II (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, TXJanuary 14, 2019
i was contracted through manpower for general electric building pump jacks in south texas it was such a smooth transition working for them and reporting in through GE i never had any issues
Work Summary
Senior Payroll Analyst (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 14, 2019
I worked there 18 years and loved what I did. I was able to grow and develop within the Payroll Area. Teamwork was a very important element to the Payroll experience.
Production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VAJanuary 13, 2019
Worked different places for them. They were great to work for. I enjoyed the places they placed me. Some that I wished had gotten full time jobs with.
it was ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJanuary 13, 2019
it was ok for a call center job. You got paid weekly but it was temporary for me and all I wanted to do was transfer out so I could get better pay and benefits.
Temp to hire, low pay
Shot blaster (Former Employee) –  Portland, INJanuary 13, 2019
Hired for part time but always worked full time. Temp to hire after 450 hours. I was only there 2 or three weeks and the temporary employees started to be reduced. Went from 5, 8 hour days to 4, 10 hour days. As a way to cut cost? There seemed to be a major efficiency problem. I spent too much time sweeping because of the efficiency.
Pros
Fast employment
Cons
I was always worried about being laid off.
great place to work
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJanuary 12, 2019
when I was employed through manpower and placed out at Benteler automotive, I loved it there. I got to weld and work in a very fast paced environment, i made lots of friends and everyone was very respectful, if given the opportunity to go back. I would in a heart beat
They do not help felons get jobs
None yet (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILJanuary 12, 2019
The Elgin Manpower is the worst temp agency I ever been to I told them that I had a background I was completely honest and they told me they had no jobs for me and yet to call me to put me to work even though my felony is six and a half years old I've been doing really good in life but this place sucks totally discouraging made me feel like I can never find a job
Staff in Manpower
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Richmond, INJanuary 12, 2019
80% of the employees at Richmond, IN office is very supportive and understanding and always pleasant and very helpful most of the time. They always have a place for employment to send you out for work. The payment agreement is awesome. They have it setup where you are able to get work if you don't have your own transportation the Taxi company will take you and pick you up after and you can pay when you get your check it automatically deducted. My experience has been very good.
Good company if looking for temp work
Human Resources Admin (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 12, 2019
Manpower provided me the opportunity to to temporary work until I could find permanent employment. I was happy with the opportunities they offered. I enjoyed the job assignments and companies that I worked with.
worked at other companies thru them
office, factory worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJanuary 11, 2019
I worked thru them for places that needed employees for there company, I really want a fulltime job opportunity to work for without an temp agency to go thru.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
jobs not turning into fulltime with benefits thru the companies they sent you to work for
Temp Job
WAREHOUSE ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Guthrie, OKJanuary 11, 2019
Since this was a temp to perm position, it is not really fair for me to place a review. It is a good way to get a feel for a position that you would like long term
Estatic and Content
Versitile laborer (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 11, 2019
Always good to have a job assignment based on your personal skills.

Management was easy to communicate with about any and all concerns or inquiry's about the job assignment.
Pros
Top dollar for my skill set.
Cons
Punctuality, Punctuality & punctuality
Different Jobs
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 11, 2019
Manpower is a Outstanding place to work. I have been with the company as a temp since 2011-2019. If your looking for temp, permanent or a day assignment.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
temperately
working for a great company
Temp Job (Former Employee) –  Golden, COJanuary 11, 2019
I would report to work find my sheets as to what machine is running different jobs. set the machine up to run a certain kind of beer. check to make sure the cans are sealed and boxed correctly. fixed machine if it stops working. Cleaned machine when finished with the run. Forklift training
Pros
Very nice employees and sales
Cons
short breaks long hr. alot of lifting
Consistent work
Laberor (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIJanuary 10, 2019
Manpower itself has alot of opportunities. The company's they partner with and, complete contracts for. Can be stressful, rude, and unprofessional! Some of the jobs they assign you to come with incentives such as. Brand new steel toe work boots! Company jackets, and provided lunch.
manager was awesome
Sales Assistant..for sales team (Former Employee) –  I worked at IBM for the past 20+ years Coppell, TXJanuary 10, 2019
The only reason for my poor rating is no paid time off except holidays. No vacation, no sick pay, no jury duty...etc. My immediate management was awesome but had to take vacation time not being paid.
Cons
see above comments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.

55.2K
44.3K
33.1K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Manpower.

Powered by Comparably