Manpower

Manpower Employee Reviews

United States12,298 reviews

Found 12,298 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,142 reviews
tempassignmenttemporaryagencypermanentplacementemploymentposition

very good company to work for

fun environment. some places were better than others. staff members were very helpful and friendly. they kept you moving from one job to another and sometimes long periods of time. i worked a entire year with this company and ended up being there for seven years. became record center coordinator. and i got employee of the month through manpower and my job. Another assignment through manpower I worked at the airport(LSG). we did refrigeration and coolers. everyday was breakfast, lunch and dinner. unlimited snacks and soda. hated to leave that place but the freezers and being december didn"t work for me.

Pros

free food all day

Cons

reasonable breaks from freezers

Cameras on at all times, keep yourself in busy/active status

This is a typical RPO company. Put people in positions and move on to the next. You will definitely feel like a number and not a person. You will be extremely busy and will need to account for everything in your day, so take extensive notes on your day-to-day activities.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Turn over is extremely high, not treated like a person.

Manpower insights

Based on 2,608 survey responses
What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Fast Paste

The factories they place you in are very hard work. You don't get paid enough. The only good thing about Manpower is the weekly pay checks. I like how they have direct deposit.

Decent place to work

The company is decent for a temp job depending on what job you get. But if you need work they’ll usually find some. As far as stability it be a lot better.

Productive and fun

They helped me gain control of my life again, they’re incredibly supportive and work with you on your needs so you can have the work-life balance you need!

Ok but you are sitting in front of a computer all day

This is a Staffing company. They hold contracts for several businesses. They have a college tution program that pays for a bachelors degree. As long as you stay employed with them, school is covered.

Lol

Pro: friendly staff, flexible hours depending on your manager, assisting customersCon: poor management, schedule changes, low pay, no consistency in work assignments

Good

I haven’t worked here long but I can say this is a great place to work the management is very helpful and understanding and helped me with getting my friend on board same schedule

Helps you get in the door

Has contract with many local employers and helps get you in the door to show potential employers what you can do. Recruiters are helpful and try find you a good fit.

Puede ser un buen ambiente

Es una buen trabajo a demás de que se trabaja en compañerismo

Pros

Seguro médico privado

Cons

Ahí descanso para lonche

The job is what it is

Horrible upper management who will lie to your face at any given moment. They're attendance policy is atrocious, they only apply the rules to people who management doesn't like in order to fire them. I was in management, I watched it happen on multiple occasions.

Good and bad

Depends on placement if you will succeed- some are great but intentions of company are not clear as you will find your position posted on indeed, or have unsure days

They make sure your on time and understand your task when workign for them.

Love working for them I put parts together do machine orders and computer input and all also clean area for safe environment and safety. I like how when yopu call them they immediately get right in touch with you. I really love their communication skills with their employees.

Careful of dishonesty

Stay away, you don’t need them leeching your pay for a job that you can secure by applying to the original company They need to fill positions for mostly low pay warehouse

Staff was friendly

Manpower was helpful in my job search for fulltime employment. Depending on your reporting manager, the assigned job is as successful as you make it. I enjoyed my time with them.

Sistema de trabajo Hibrido

Siempre aprendes algo nuevo, no es un trabajo monotono

El Ambiente de trabajo era cómodo

ambiente al aire libre, servicios al cliente a la comunidad de cada municipio para fondos federales.

Bring your people skills

People who interact well with others and are generally good at reading people will do well. Job can be stressful at times, especially lower paying jobs. Not really much room for growth, depending on the assignment.

Overall Good Pay

Overall good pay for short term assignment. At times hard to get a hold of recruiter to get things follow up on. She was a bit new, so I tried to be patient.

Pros

Good pay, flexibility and various opportunities

Cons

Management could be more knowledgeable and professional.

Productive but draining.

Very detailed oriented job for the place I was out at. Thousands of items coming down the line each hour. Have to be very detail oriented to catch any flaws. Must show up to work on time and work your keester off for them to hire you and not keep you as a temp.

Very good place to start working

When they send you on a job and you show up on time and do your best for the employer, you could get hired permanently. I really have nothing negative to say about manpower

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.3Personal Development
3.8Career Opportunities
3.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight