Manpower logo
Manpower
Happiness rating is 71 out of 100Above average

Manpower Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location.
Not your desired location?Choose a different one

Found 103 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,594 reviews

very good company to work for

fun environment. some places were better than others. staff members were very helpful and friendly. they kept you moving from one job to another and sometimes long periods of time. i worked a entire year with this company and ended up being there for seven years. became record center coordinator. and i got employee of the month through manpower and my job. Another assignment through manpower I worked at the airport(LSG). we did refrigeration and coolers. everyday was breakfast, lunch and dinner. unlimited snacks and soda. hated to leave that place but the freezers and being december didn"t work for me.

Pros

free food all day

Cons

reasonable breaks from freezers

Promotion s

If I had to do it over, and looking at the progress, Manpower has made, I would accept a position with the company, and recommend a friend. ManPower is located in an accessible area.

Pros

Good human resource staff

Cons

Lunchtime was not long enough h

Good starting place

Good starting place if you are interested in HR. Provides basic training but you need to be motivated to learn more on your own and gain your own skills. Not a ton of advancement opportunities though.

Flexible hours and remote work

The compensation is below the market rate. Flexible hours and remote work are very convenient. Company hires incompetent linguists and expects competent linguist to "edit" the incompetent linguists' work.

Productivity

My experience with Manpower has been nothing but excellent my supervisor is awesome person. The work place I go to is awesome and the people are great to work for.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

ManpowerGroup

ManpowerGroup is a sourcing agency and their translation agency is located in Falls Church VA. There is a long Background check to be cleared for their DOJ and DHS contracts. After becoming a vendor it becomes a matter of them having a project in translator's language and them reaching out to the vendor with the job.

My last position was very good. I enjoyed working with management and the job was fantastic! If it were permanent, I'm sure I would still be there.

I loved working for manpower. I received great jobs and the company placed in positions that was the best fit for me. Most of the jobs I worked through Manpower paid well, however some of the companies gave no benefits to contract employees. Overall, I enjoyed my work assignments and I would love to be placed on an assignment.

Great Place they are awesome

Did temporary assignments, got a permanent job my first assignment! Had assignments my first day went back to one for 6 months before being hired on permanently.

Pros

flex schedule work whenever you want

Cons

No real stability

Pleasant working environment

The work experience was enjoyable. Because we were dealing with individuals who had been living in difficult situations. It was gratifying that we were able to help in some small way.

the best temp agency ever

Just the best environment and the best offices i have ever seen. The boss interact with the clients and the coworkers. I learned to be patient with myself and the demands of the job. Its very demanding but has a great reward.

Pros

the best managers

Cons

need more school to have the best jobs

Jobs at Manpower

See more jobs

the captain

just the most exciting and clear cut job in the market today. If you have ambitions you should work for manpower. You have to know your job to do it or you are stuck. The best responsibilities in the world and the most technical as well

Pros

best location and in house parties

Cons

too much work, too many clients

Productive well run workplace

This company gave me the opportunity to experience many different work setting and learn and transfer a wide range of skills. The opportunity to work in many different environments helped to hone my skills and become very versitile.

Working for Manpower Associates has been a rewarding experience.

Working for Manpower Associates has been a rewarding experience. I have been able to gain valuable experience and learn transferable skills that I believe will help me to establish a rewarding career.

Debatable

Manpower is an employment provider that places individuals within other companies as contract positions. Each office is run separately managed by, and run according to the staff of the day, month, and or year. I have had good experiences with management and sometimes not so good.

Pros

As good as the management can be

Cons

When they know little to nothing about a client

From one job

None, I have had only one job since I applied to Manpower. Manpower is made for people that need money quickly and do not have a level of education, from what I saw.

Student Job

Just a student job to cover expenses. A lot of different jobs for a lot of different companies doing a lot of different tasks. Nothing special, it was ok for that time.

Great Company!

I did many assignments for Manpower and they were great to me! I learned so much from the clients I worked for, and I improved many skills that I needed professionally.

Good Place to work

People are cool.It was a contract job. Manpower offers many opportunities in different industries. Also there a lot of variable online courses and formations available for free.

Don't think they're in business anymore

You get sent to random jobs. They try to give you enough notice before the job...usually 3 days before. Sometimes you'll get lucky and work at a place for a few weeks then they hire you full time.

No longer competitive in the DC area

Manpower no longer seems to have staffing contacts with the top companies in the area as they once did. Now offering mostly warehouse/retail opportunities which are low-paying. Very few administrative jobs. Managers and other staff are great people, though.

Pros

Flexibility in work hours/offerings

Cons

Mostly low-paying, manual labor jobs

Well Balanced Workplace

ManPower is a worldwide Staffing Company and working there provided you with access to clients and workers from various workforce professions. The company is fast paced and a leader in providing staff and services to various emoloyers within the international, commercial and government environments.

Pros

Great Benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7.2K

InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight