Manpower Employee Reviews

Found 10,013 reviews matching the search See all 15,248 reviews
Will make decent effort to find you work.
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJune 19, 2019
Good overall communication during placement. Efficient payroll. Good customer service and feedback for contract employees. Good representation of contract employee needs.
do u need work? are you dependable?
light and heavy industrial, Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  variedJune 19, 2019
so, if you your a good fit for a position, then theyll place you.
if youre dependable and a good worker, then theyll continue to place you, reguardless .
if youre track record speaks for itself, even if you have one or two bad exsperieces,on a job, seeing as this normally doesnt happen with you, theyll normally chalk it up as a loss, and place you in a better suited spot. at least they did when i worked there
Pros
steady work, if your reputation with them is good
Cons
they have more temp positions than temp too hire, and the finale say isnt up to them. also, bad rep, black listed.
Low pay, no advancement, no raise in 5 years, laid off at a moments notice
EAA (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJune 19, 2019
5 years no raise, no paid time off, no vacation, no sick time, $13 an hour in NY and then laid off without any notice or for any good reason. Pyramid company making money off the backs of experienced EAAs. I worked it since it was work at home and helped due to being a caregiver, however, after asking for a raise every year and not receiving, I continued to support Executives with the best support which was not recognized and then downsized me with no notice, no reason. Not a company I would suggest working for.
Ibm
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 18, 2019
I had to help out the president of a small company adjust to being bought out by IBM. I really felt bad for the guy. Why won't you take this unless it is very long?
not to bad
Operator (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJune 18, 2019
it was not a bad place to work for and had no problem getting hours, plus it was a good learning experience, we were working at s.c.Johnson witch was awesome
workplace
Conference bag distribution clerk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 17, 2019
What I learned from Manpower is learning all the different task they assigned me and evening help out the employees that worked with Bio company when they need help with their computers.
Fun place to work
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 17, 2019
Manpower was a fun place to work. Had an amazing team and my manager at the time was outstanding. Learned a lot about recruiting, the techniques and skills
Great place to begin staffing career.
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peru, ILJune 17, 2019
Great place to learn about staffing and to meet with local companies. No day at work was the same, recruited for many different positions from entry level positions to direct hire positions.
Temporary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 17, 2019
They give the permanent position to the people they like if you are not well liked you will not advance so in other words kiss butt and you will get the great positions.
They were unprofessional when the job ended when letting me know I was no longer needed.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  OklahomaJune 17, 2019
They were unprofessional letting me know I was no longer needed at the temp job I was working. Very abrupt and terse. I will not seek work through them again.
Good company
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 17, 2019
They work, listen to all employees. Also they protect there workers e investigated what is going on, if is required.
They do know how us the open door policy and apply
Pros
Access to work in simple manner
Cons
Good paid
Good company to find job placement
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVJune 17, 2019
Manpower was awesome to work for. They take care of their employees and try to get you placed into the workforce fast. Manpower treated me right while I was there and I would work for them again.
Pros
Multiple companies to work for
Cons
Temporary work sometimes
Ok
Data Entry Clark (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 16, 2019
I would work there again and again if the jobs was Abit more stable

The project ended so I had to move on to the next thing

Great support and supervisor
not a bad place overall. its a temp agency so dont expect to be one place for very long.
Warehouse Associate / PA (Current Employee) –  York, PAJune 15, 2019
things were good with manpower. jumping job to job wasnt exactly what i was looking for but it gave me an in depth look into different fields and what those fields entailed. Plus it kept things interesting over the course of my involvement with the company. I work many jobs for them. Some worked out some didn't. But i learned something new everytime. So silver linings.
good
Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 14, 2019
Manpower is a great company I have been working with them since 2106 and I have never had any problems. I am currently working at the citi bank In the mail room as a mail clerk under manpower
Decent Employer Until Recent
Market Manager (Former Employee) –  TXJune 13, 2019
ManpowerGroup was one of the best companies I have ever worked for until as of recent. The changes made within the company over the last year has resulted in multiple Managers and SEs to find new career paths as the expectations are completely unobtainable and unfortunate.
Good pay & many people to meet
Picker Packer (Former Employee) –  Ada, MIJune 13, 2019
*Assembly line. Rotate to different positions every 2 hours. Basic list of types of assembly...
-place product in packaging
-inspection
-assemble parts
-supply of product parts
-skid loading
-package
-sanitize filler rooms
-inspect scales, safety equipment such as fire extinguishers, eye wash, and trip / fall safety issues
-removal of rubbish
Pros
good pay, many people to meet
Cons
harrassment, no training, gives you answers on entry test so they can place you with an assignment
only if you really need a job.
Production (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VA 22601June 13, 2019
If you like being lied to and lied on then Manpower in Winchester, Virginia is the place to go. I'm still really disappointed that I wasted my time working for this company.
Pay was good and I got overtime. But once my contract was up it's like they turn their backs on you.
Only good thing is you get the experience in companies and meet new people.
Miss the Santa Rosa,CA Location
General Laborer/Warehouse/Production (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJune 13, 2019
Best recruiter in the area until they closed. I've worked for multiple clients under this contractor service and finding a new assignment was never an issue. Always the best contracts as well.
A great job
Light Industrial (Former Employee) –  Ames, IAJune 13, 2019
I really enjoyed this job. Unfortunately i was not a good fit for the position, as i had to leave often to take my Disabled Wife to various Doctor Appointments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.

55.6K

3.1InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight