Manpower
Happiness rating is 68 out of 100

Manpower Employee Reviews in Charlottesville, VA

Charlottesville, VA9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,032 reviews

This company found me several assignments.

Manpower found me at least three assignments. Each of these assignments lasted at least three months. I felt the assignments suited some of my skills.

Introduction to a full-time positioin

Likeable, friendly, fast, helpful and stay in contact. Very positive atmosphere, convenient and efficient. Easy to get in contact with recruiter. Recruiter placed me the first day I was in the Manpower office.

Pros

Reliable, fast, efficient, honest

Manpower insights

Based on 2,476 survey responses
What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Quite fun job

Processed UPS envelopes to be shipped at the end of every day. Management was easy going. Workplace culture was friendly. Hardest part of the job was incoming work after the holidays. However we had a good team of employees and managed to get everything finished at the end of the day.

Pros

Friendly and safe work environment.

Cons

Often had to work half days during the holidays

nice place to work

endorsement insert, verify correct account number with scanned applications. Open incoming mail to be scanned. Open and process return mail for correct address.

Awesome Organization

Great opportunity for advancement and growth professionally and personally. Progessive and innovative work environment. The company truly values their employees and their clients.

A complete JOKE!

Their Charlottesville location has only one client they cater to, State Farm. That said, whatever State Farm wants, does, says is what they go by there. They do not act as a buffer between the contract employees they place nor do they truly evaluate the skill sets of those who they chose to work. Most are over qualified for the positions there, as I was. The position was overseen by new managers/manager trainees, one of which was borderline harassing employees, loud and had no real skills except bolstering her own career. There are better temp agencies in the area who will fit you to the proper job.

Pros

None really

Cons

Too many

Challenging

I enjoyed recruiting. I liked the fact that I was helping people who needed and wanted it. Of course you have the challenge of finding people who actually want to work but I found this position to be a lot of fun.

Pros

Working with public and helping others

Cons

I do not have any

unified place of employment

a returns center for books that were miss printed or over stocked. sorted and housed in a warehouse for a period of time then insenerated.

Manpower is a very good temporary staffing agency to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.3Personal Development
3.8Career Opportunities
3.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight