Manpower
Coronavirus update
Information from Manpower:

Manpower Employee Reviews in Irvine, CA

Irvine, CA25 reviews
Enjoyable work/life balance, as well as while I'm at work, I sense a positive & productive relationship with the various warehouse/medical environment which previously work for.
It's a very good company especially to people who are just starting there career.Employees are good and friendly. staffs in manpower is very accomodating.
I Joined man power because of the over time payment it is good money the comonay is very good the staff is good as well as the positions they put us in we all work as a team which I enjoy
H i enoy
Pros
Good payed hours and over time
Cons
It can be a heavy job at time (health issues)
The people make you feel very welcomed at the job site. It’s also a fast pace work place, long hours and hardly any overtime, but when there are overtime it’s also amazing. You can also move up on positions if they see if your work ethic meets the requirements.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
The young lady recruiter was rude and disrespectful. Don’t bother applying for this agency if that’s how they’re gonna treat their applicants. I hope they hire somebody who is more friendly and make you feel well-accomodated.
I had to help out the president of a small company adjust to being bought out by IBM. I really felt bad for the guy. Why won't you take this unless it is very long?
Working for manpower is fine for temporary work. Don't expect to be hired on with the company you're contracted for because it rarely happens. Raises are never given, only if you switch to another department.
Only left because I had to move States, otherwise I would still be working there. Didn't like you job, they would find you something that fit you just right.
Great relaxed place to work. Management was always nice and understanding no matter what the case may be. The only downfall was it was a agency so minimal benefits.
i worked for several locations with my time at manpower. they were all temporary jobs which never led longer than 3-4 months. The experience at the time was amazing they responded quickly with a new job and kept everything very professional .
At manpower I started working in a warehouse for re-inspection purposes. During my employment i was taught how to use a hot glue gun, box opener, and a pallet jack. During my employment I learned that favoritism was everywhere and i couldn't move up unless I was close to them. They had us work on our feet for a total of 10 1/2 hours. every 2 hours we got a 10 min break with 5 min to get back to our work area. we got our unpaid 30min lunch halfway through the shift. The hardest of the job was the strain it put on my legs. However the people there were friendly and would give pointers to help me work faster.
This a good place to get some experience in all different kinds of jobs but most of them do not last long. Also all job placements are temp or temp to hire.
With a temp agency most people will go to work and get hired. After working in the same place for 3 years there was notice on when jobs are open at the same location or little help to find a permanent job.
Pros
find a job quick
Cons
usually not permanent
came in a pulled my orders for the day. depending on the job that was handed to me. I had various jobs for this company so there would be times were I would change positons.
Sorry, I worked at Manpower there long time ago and I do not have much to write abut it. It had numerous low-level industrial placements for many companies in the Irvine area.
Pros
nice office
Cons
runing, runing
Working for Alcon for almost 30 years, have teached me how to grow within a company. I started from the bottom and working my way up slowly, improving my skills, each and every year.
Pros
off every other friday, and holidays
worst benefits ever take all your money then wont let you get out of it and force you to quit a good job to get out of the benefits
Pros
ok assingments
Cons
bad staff
Awesome place enjoy the quality of work done as a temp really polite recruiters friendly people always. I like there schedules 4/10
Really enjoyed my time at Manpower. The culture of people were great!
Excelente ambiente de trabajo, constante capacitacion , reconocimiento a tu trabajo,buenos beneficios,equilibrio con tu vida personal.
Pros
Buenos beneficios
Not set up for long term career growth and the company lacks a strong understanding of communication.
Pros
Ability to try new experinces
Cons
Not able be reliant