Mansfield Engineered Components Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 38 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Mansfield Engineered Components is the premier global source for appliance hinges, counterbalances, and motion control components, and a leading provider of custom design solutions for complex hinging and motion control needs....
Mansfield Engineered Components is the premier global source for appliance hinges, counterbalances, and motion control components, and a leading provider of custom design solutions for complex hinging and motion control needs.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 32 questions about working at Mansfield Engineered Components. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Mansfield Engineered Components employees.
Insights from 36 Indeed users who have interviewed with Mansfield Engineered Components within the last 5 years.
Dexterity test and make sure u can stand 8 hours and they ask about factory experience
Dexterity test and make sure u...
About what experience I had and went over rules
About what experience I had an...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.