Mansfield University Employee Review

View all Mansfield University reviews

Getting Me Where I'm Going
Substitute Art Educator (Former Employee) –  PAAugust 21, 2013
In this experience, I was completing my Master's Degree of Education in Art Education. This time involved creating and completing my master's level research paper examining how arts are essential for positive student outcomes. The most challenging portion of this experience was finishing up the paper and doing the final edits and reviews. The most enjoyable part of the project was completing the research and collaborating with my overseeing professor. I was able to teach college classes through this experience and I learned that I would greatly welcome more opportunities teaching higher education-the experience validated my want for being a college profession in the future.

Other Mansfield University Employee Reviews

Student
Current Full Time Student (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 14, 2018
Its a college you go to classes and you earn a degree in what you are interested in. It is in the state of Pennsylvania and the courses are what you make of it.
Pros
college courses
Cons
College Courses
People Skills
Admissions Ambassador (Former Employee) –  PAFebruary 14, 2018
This job had me interact with multitudes of people daily. Thereby I obtained a great deal of experience in community relations and person-ability traits.