Mantis Funding LLC

Working at Mantis Funding LLC: 12 Reviews

United States12 reviews

Dream company

Benefits and salary were excellent – no complaints there. Fun company culture made working enjoyable. Love the extras management lay on once in a while – massages anyone?

It’s like a family

I loved the team. It felt like home. Everyone has everyone else's back. I always felt completely supported, even when I messed up. The culture is very open and encouraging. We are all encouraged to be informal and vocal about ideas and problems. Very good starting salary and benefits

Mantis Funding LLC insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Perfect for ambitious people

Some of the best commissions in the industry! And the management really cheers you on all the way. They really want you to make money! Very fun working environment that doesn’t compromise on hard work. Results are celebrated and rewarded publicly. It makes you feel like a king!

Best company ever

I came right after graduation, and everything I learned, I owe it to my boss at Mantis. She made sure to include me in everything at all times and really mentored me throughout my time there. I made decent money even as a part-time employee. The commissions were excellent.

Feels like home

This is the first company where I have actually felt at home! The size of the office is just perfect – it is not a new start-up but is still in a growth phase. The team is small enough to be well-bonded. You can see the impact of your work in the organization. Super nice bosses – very approachable, and they really do practice the open door policy.

Account manager role

Awesome work environment. I felt happy working here because I always got the sense that we were helping make a real difference in the lives of small business owners. Lots of fun people to work with.

Good salary

At times there is a lack of respect inside the office, but the salary is competitive and there is room for advancement The office is dog friendly, and I was able to develope administrative and customer service skills and sales tasks as an employee

Love my job

Extremely relaxed, friendly, and encouraging work culture. The Mantis Funding team is like one big family. And our clients are treated as a part of this too. Alternative financing is the future, and I got to learn a lot here. The place offers excellent outside training opportunities as well.

Enjoyed my time here!

Very tech-forward organization. They walk the talk regarding fintech and have some of the best digital tools in the industry. Their speed of processing and good approval rates are all thanks to these technology integrations

Cons

Nothing springs to mind. It’s a nice place to work in.

A place to grow.

Awesome place to work. I have never encountered such a motivating workplace culture. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. It feels like a family and works like one too. Clients are treated so well. This is literally the first place where I have seen the actual impact of a customer-centric mindset. Clients come again and again because we are so nice!

I liked it

Good place to work. Im not filling up 150 characters. This is ridiculous. I would just like to proceed with my applications. Im finally up to 150. Bye now.

Fast-paced!

Be ready to be on your toes and on the phone for 8 hours straight! Exciting if that's your type of work environment that you prefer. A typical day is reaching out to all potential customers in the first half and closing deals by the second half of the day!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mantis Funding LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits