Manufacturing and Production Employee Reviews

General business atmosphere
Henkel Corp (Current Employee) –  Richmond, MOSeptember 17, 2018
I don't have anything specific to say about the company. It is a good company with lots of benefits but there isn't any room for advancement for me. There is nothing else to say. People that work in this industry usually work here for many years before retiring. I would like to experience more opportunities before I have to retire.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
No advancement
Are fun good companiers
Regency Technologies (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 13, 2018
Good company but no pay and no benefits need more management and more pay because you stay a lot of hour working. Only 30 minutes of lunch. No restrooms
It was ok
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bryan, OHJune 9, 2018
Fast paced but never any room to move up and make more money. I did the job of three people training and all. And never once got asked for advancement
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
No advance
Company picnics, Christmas parties
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Gloucester, MAJanuary 23, 2018
Enjoyed working for the company, I made compasses for boats. I learned many other jobs there as well. People very friendly and outgoing. Management treated there employers with respect. I enjoyed working with my hands assembling compasses it was very tedious, but interesting. Miss the job the most!
Pros
Company would have incentives for work getting out on time.
Cons
Longer lunches
I dont like factory work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Poplar Bluff, MODecember 16, 2017
Great job just done like factory work people are respectful boss and workers are hard workers and easy to get along with and pretty easy to work with and its a good job to have if sour disabled.
enjoyabale part of the job
Wringly (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 2, 2017
I was lots of enjoy in packaging work. very nice management policy good workplace culture ,but they don't give full time job like 2 days work then 4 days off.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
short break
lack of lunch room
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  El Monte, CAOctober 30, 2017
Multiple things to do.Debarring main thing also delivery driver.Work place fast paced.Manager not to involved with employees.Learned to drive fork and operate machines.
Pros
lack of lunch room
Cons
short breaks
Great co-workers
Facilities and Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 25, 2017
The management was not open to new ideas or career advancement for its staff. It was a very fun place to work for a short time, but expectations were unreachable.
I was a cnc operator
Snap on tools (Former Employee) –  Elizabethton, TNSeptember 18, 2017
It was a great place to work .just to mamy chiefs an not enough indians.good boss an some great people that were like family.very hot atmospher an fast moving w quotes to meet an get tools out the doors
Pros
Great pay an benefits
Cons
Working w drama an conflict
Great company
Clayton Homes (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXAugust 1, 2017
This is a great company to work for and the pay is good and benefits are great. They really care about the employees and I would recommended this job to everyone
Cons
Great team with safety always on the mind
Material prep (Former Employee) –  Brownwood, TXMarch 18, 2016
Great work days always stayed busy! Co-workers always had a great attitudes. Also knew when it was time to work, and when it was time to play. Supervisors were always willing to help and valued the people that worked for them. The job did include heavy lifting; however the workload made the day enjoyable. The best thing about the job was that everyone was valued at their position, and managements eye for safety!
Pros
great benifits and plenty of overtime
Cons
can't really say I can remember any
Great
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 29, 2015
Great work experience,this plant job taught me so much about work,people and how to work hard.I enjoyed all of my co-workers,we grew together and made our families.This type of environment I would love to find again to really enjoy what I do.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Plant Closed
productive environment
shipping and recieving Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamtramch,miMarch 31, 2015
loading and unloading traliers,weighting,writing bill of lading.bringing container to the drain rack to get drained,remove all parts to get clean and remove all label off container.After removing labels and parts i use the forklift to put container in the machine to break down all waist to get clean,after cleaning container i the move container to the certified rack wear container are check after clean,put all parts back on the containers.the hardest part is doing all these jobs by yourself when working nightshift
Productive, possitive chemistry
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIMarch 3, 2014
Long days, long aching back breaking . good if your hired in but, if through a temp. service, not so good.
Pros
overtime
Cons
could be laid off at anytime
good but hard
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 9, 2014
The company takes care of you, if you are able to hack it. Not for the socially minded person, but the people are good.
Pros
pay and benifits
Cons
"self guided" training
Productive and fun workplace
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJanuary 9, 2014
Very organized workforce. Was able to advance from other co workers.
Pros
Great team leaders
Cons
No negative output
wonderful place to work
Gum Maker (Former Employee) –  chicago, ILJanuary 4, 2014
didn't mind going to work, management was wonderful I started out as a custodian ended up making the gum. Was very sad to see them close.
prodution and setting up presses is fun
Packaging and machine operator (Former Employee) –  Bowling green KY - NascoJuly 31, 2012
Was fun assisting kids with dailly life educational experience, i learned alot and diversity plus teamwork from co workers , teachers and other press operators in factories that i have worked, i dont have a hardest part of job, its fun working every or almost everypart was enjoyable
Pros
i like to work
Cons
n/a