Manufacturing and Production

Manufacturing and Production Employee Reviews

United States24 reviews
She was more worried about her image she did not mind she had people in their selling drugs and cutting hair out of the bathroom on Friday and Saturday nights she didn't care that people left early made up excuses you never had nobody bringing any note anytime I miss work or was too late to work I always had an in and Notre an excuse to make it excusable because that was one job I truly loved that I did not want to mess up
its strict and very laid back when getting the job done a lot of different people as well come thru the doors could be better organize and you also work long as well
Great place to work.
The hours are flexible

Great benefits 401k, Insurance

The management is the lacking

The training is lacking and put people on the job too soon.
Enjoying working with others, Being on time at your work station. getting along with others. the hardest part is working overtime, dont mind it at times. the most enjoyable part os a job is when they have company outings.
Pros
free foods and drinks.
Cons
20 minutes lunch break
The coworkers are nice people, But the company keeps changing every day on how to do things and it's hard to do your job. They don't give you sick days or vacation days. You ONLY get CTO time you earn.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Needs to back their leaders in time of accusations from other employees when there's no proof. Instead of hanging them out to dry. Need to relize people lie, just because they can. Especially if they think they have a chace to get the other persons job. There was too many promotions given to people who barely deserved to have a job, just because they were friends with the boss. Poor treatment of older employees. They were never given the chance at promotions, was never asked for advice on new equipment until it was purchased and not working as it should. Then you'll be asked how to fix it. Never given credit for new ideas.
I don't have anything specific to say about the company. It is a good company with lots of benefits but there isn't any room for advancement for me. There is nothing else to say. People that work in this industry usually work here for many years before retiring. I would like to experience more opportunities before I have to retire.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
No advancement
Good company but no pay and no benefits need more management and more pay because you stay a lot of hour working. Only 30 minutes of lunch. No restrooms
Fast paced but never any room to move up and make more money. I did the job of three people training and all. And never once got asked for advancement
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
No advance
Enjoyed working for the company, I made compasses for boats. I learned many other jobs there as well. People very friendly and outgoing. Management treated there employers with respect. I enjoyed working with my hands assembling compasses it was very tedious, but interesting. Miss the job the most!
Pros
Company would have incentives for work getting out on time.
Cons
Longer lunches
Great job just done like factory work people are respectful boss and workers are hard workers and easy to get along with and pretty easy to work with and its a good job to have if sour disabled.
I was lots of enjoy in packaging work. very nice management policy good workplace culture ,but they don't give full time job like 2 days work then 4 days off.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
short break
Multiple things to do.Debarring main thing also delivery driver.Work place fast paced.Manager not to involved with employees.Learned to drive fork and operate machines.
Pros
lack of lunch room
Cons
short breaks
The management was not open to new ideas or career advancement for its staff. It was a very fun place to work for a short time, but expectations were unreachable.
It was a great place to work .just to mamy chiefs an not enough indians.good boss an some great people that were like family.very hot atmospher an fast moving w quotes to meet an get tools out the doors
Pros
Great pay an benefits
Cons
Working w drama an conflict
This is a great company to work for and the pay is good and benefits are great. They really care about the employees and I would recommended this job to everyone
Cons
Great work days always stayed busy! Co-workers always had a great attitudes. Also knew when it was time to work, and when it was time to play. Supervisors were always willing to help and valued the people that worked for them. The job did include heavy lifting; however the workload made the day enjoyable. The best thing about the job was that everyone was valued at their position, and managements eye for safety!
Pros
great benifits and plenty of overtime
Cons
can't really say I can remember any
Great work experience,this plant job taught me so much about work,people and how to work hard.I enjoyed all of my co-workers,we grew together and made our families.This type of environment I would love to find again to really enjoy what I do.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Plant Closed
loading and unloading traliers,weighting,writing bill of lading.bringing container to the drain rack to get drained,remove all parts to get clean and remove all label off container.After removing labels and parts i use the forklift to put container in the machine to break down all waist to get clean,after cleaning container i the move container to the certified rack wear container are check after clean,put all parts back on the containers.the hardest part is doing all these jobs by yourself when working nightshift
Long days, long aching back breaking . good if your hired in but, if through a temp. service, not so good.
Pros
overtime
Cons
could be laid off at anytime
The company takes care of you, if you are able to hack it. Not for the socially minded person, but the people are good.
Pros
pay and benifits
Cons
"self guided" training
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manufacturing and Production. Our community is ready to answer.