Maple Leaf Employee Reviews

Very fast paced working enviroment
Forklift Operator and Material Handler (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 23, 2018
the manager had a great attitude, very helpful to newer employees. it was a great balance of work life with the overnight hours. the hardest part of the job was saying goodbye when the company was sold
Pros
close to home
Cons
no benefits
Lawn Crew Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Verona, WINovember 17, 2017
Great place to work. Good pay for the work steady work throughout the season. Winter work is slow unless it snows a lot. Management is mostly helpful and understanding
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Seasonal
best place ever
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Verona, WIMay 31, 2017
i loved working for maple leaf good hard workers and the best care around what ever your landscaping needs maple leaf can make it happen form trees shrubs stone work they can make it happen
expereience
CNA (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCJuly 2, 2016
i gained so much experience working in different areeas in the nursing facility, was able to function as a team and complete work while caring for elderly
Productive and fun work place
License Nursing Assistant - Clinical (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 12, 2016
At Maple Leaf Health Care Centre, every aspect of care is designed to help patient achieve and maintain the level of well-being.
Good company
Clinical-LNA (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NhFebruary 15, 2015
The best part of my job was working with the employees there. They all taught me a lot more than what I learned in school. The hardest part of my job was knowing that the elderly can't do ADLs on their own anymore and that is what brought me to do what I do.
Alright
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Preston, MNJanuary 29, 2015
It was a good place to work. I enjoyed helping my clients and doing my work but there were a lot of problems with the staff. A lot of fighting and arguing between staff members that was unnecessary.
excellent place to work
CNA (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCJanuary 6, 2015
i was welcomed as soon as i transferred there. work load changed daily but we all worked as a team to perform our job to the best of our abilities
very clean environment, management aimes was available at all t. traininglways helped when we needed it
Pros
overtime available
Cons
low pay
Great environment for a great job
Server (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VANovember 29, 2014
at maple leaf you walk into a work place filled with many people. To big of a place to get to know everybody, but just about every one I have met was truly ambitious. Getting started was easy work was hard but it was well worth it, the pay was great and the shifts were flex able. Every day at work was truly a great deed of over coming being dull and being coming energetic loved the place.
Pros
fun employers
Cons
no free coffee
Productive and rewarding.
Resident Support (Former Employee) –  Preston, MNNovember 7, 2014
As a RSS at Maple Leaf, we took care of our clients daily needs. From personal cares to entertainment. I enjoyed getting to know each client. This job was very rewarding.
Great work expierence
B-Chicken Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Milford, INMay 5, 2014
Working with Maple Leaf has been a great expierence and very rewarding to myself. The oppurtunities to gain knowledge an move foward are very accessable. Management there offer hands on help, and support their employees.
Benefits
Cons
None.
horrible
Debone (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, INAugust 14, 2013
managers coworkers all horrible and stingy not willing to help its like they are to good to even consider helping anybody but themselves.
Good Company
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAApril 30, 2013
Good company to work for. Long hours but pay and benefits are better than average.
Pros
_
Cons
_
A very rewarding job
Residential Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Preston, MNAugust 9, 2012
Working at Maple Leaf was probably the most rewarding job and field I have ever worked in. I was always amazed by seeing my clients learn something new, or just see the look of recognition on thier faces when I would come to work. For many of these clients, the staff were thier only family. There were always challenges to face in this field. and I welcomed those challenges with open arms!
Pros
just being at work and being with the clients, helping them every day.
Cons
seeing the clients get sick.
growing company
Lawn Maintenance, Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Verona, WIMay 31, 2012
A typical day included the mowing of grass, string trimming, picking up trash, ect. Management was inconsistent, information being passed down the line wasn't always right the same. The hardest part of the job was living up to the expectations to the homeowners.