Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Exciting and challenging environment with good remuneration
Senior Executive (Current Employee) –  MapletreeSeptember 12, 2018
Friendly colleagues within fast paced environment, management is very focused on meeting business objectives, delivering results year on year. Good remuneration package comparing to my peers in other industry.
Pros
high bonuses as compared to my peers
Cons
very fast paced and fast growing
Used to be a good company
former employee (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 12, 2018
Mapletree before 2012 was a good place to work in, ever since the management reshuffle 2012, now it's just a depressing place run by idiots and incompetents, the remaining staff were either looking for other opportunities or waiting for a severance package to get out
Pros
stable working environment as long as you are still useful
Cons
poor management
Financially strong but culture is toxic
Staff (Former Employee) –  Pasir PanjangOctober 31, 2017
Financially strong, very focused on numbers and KPIs. Colleagues are great and helpful.

However culture within my BU was toxic. Blame culture. Mistrust of staff. Bonus is good, if only you are in the good books of the boss who decides who gets what, which makes the performance appraisal system a CYA wayang exercise.
Pros
Remuneration
Cons
Toxic work culture
an equal opportunity employer
manager (Former Employee) –  KowloonSeptember 26, 2017
mapletree is an equal opportunity employer and provides a good platform for all staff.
Fast Paced Company
EXECUTIVE, ADMINISTRATION (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 25, 2017
Working environment is competitive, have to be multitasking and get things done quickly. However, benefits offered by the company is good. There is also a lot of training opportunity.
Pros
Good benefit ex. bonus, insurance, sick leave
Cons
competitive working environment
Great Team Work
Deputy General Manager (Former Employee) –  Shanghai, Xi'An and FoshanJune 28, 2017
I will rate Mapletree as one of the best company that I've worked for. There are various departments in Mapletree that specialised in their own fields of expertise. During my working days in Mapletree I have the honour to work with various HODs and I felt the teamwork and comrade among the HODs. The Management were very supportive of the middle manager, and the RCEO was very hands on who gave us easy access to him for guidance. It was a very enjoyable to work with the team because of the company culture and the hardest part of the job is the leaving of colleagues.
Pros
Great expat package which included children education.
Cons
Less time to spend in Singapore.
Fun workplace
Reception and HR&Admin Intern (Former Employee) –  ShanghaiOctober 2, 2015
Co-workers in this job are very kind to new interns and always taught me skills in this job and always encouraged me a lot as they knew that is my first internship
Pros
comfortable working environment
Cons
less bonus
Bad working culture
Clerical Asst later known as Operations Asst (Current Employee) –  Harbourfront CentreAugust 20, 2015
No work/life balance. Distance too far. Reaching home late and transport not so efficient with big crowd. Senior/Executive level not supportive.